Peptides for Multiple Sclerosis MS

swimmer

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2025
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Someone close to me has been living with multiple sclerosis for a long time, and lately they've started asking about peptides. If anyone here has tried them, I'd like to hear what worked and what should be steered clear of.
 
My wife was diagnosed with MS back in 1981. On top of that, she dealt with arthritis and joint pain that held steady at an 8/9 on the pain scale, and she needed a cane to get around. Standing for more than a short while wasn't possible for her.

She began taking Zepbound in January 2025. The inflammation was gone within days. Her pain fell to 4 inside a week. By the end of the first month it had come down to 2/3. At the 3-month mark she put the cane aside and began using the stairs. Weight came off too, but for her the real victory was getting rid of the inflammation.
 
homebrew said:

My wife was diagnosed with MS back in 1981. On top of that, she dealt with arthritis and joint pain that held steady at an 8/9 on the pain scale, and she needed a cane to get around. Standing for more than a short while wasn't possible for her.

She began taking Zepbound in January 2025. The inflammation was gone within days. Her pain fell to 4 inside a week. By the end of the first month it had come down to 2/3. At the 3-month mark she put the cane aside and began using the stairs. Weight came off too, but for her the real victory was getting rid of the inflammation.
Did she stick to the EL protocol, or was it a low dose?
 
desinr-gal said:

homebrew said:

My wife was diagnosed with MS back in 1981. On top of that, she dealt with arthritis and joint pain that held steady at an 8/9 on the pain scale, and she needed a cane to get around. Standing for more than a short while wasn't possible for her.

She began taking Zepbound in January 2025. The inflammation was gone within days. Her pain fell to 4 inside a week. By the end of the first month it had come down to 2/3. At the 3-month mark she put the cane aside and began using the stairs. Weight came off too, but for her the real victory was getting rid of the inflammation.
Did she stick to the EL protocol, or was it a low dose?
The EL Protocol was the one she went with. A 15mg dose is what she continues to take.
 
I'm reviving this thread. To start, MS shows up differently in each person, so what I go through won't be the same as anyone else's. This is just information, but I hope it's useful.

My diagnosis is multiple sclerosis. RRMS came in 2004, Lhermitte's sign showed up in 1999, and I probably had symptoms as a kid. A handful of disease modifying therapies were tried, and every one gave me bad reactions. Ocrevus was meant to be my next step right as COVID hit, but I chose to hold off. Insurance is giving me trouble at the moment, so that remains uncertain.

During the mid 2010's, it shifted to SPMS. For a few years I used a cane, and now I use a power chair, though otherwise I'm doing fairly well. Standing for short stretches is possible, and I can manage a few steps. I go out daily. I drive my chair like it's stolen, so my core stays strong. Even so, plenty of problems remain.

Taking things into my own hands is really the only path available to me now. My supplement regimen is fairly extensive. My diet is being changed gradually. I just signed up at the rec center so I can get more exercise going.

Peptides are also something I've begun researching. I'm proceeding one step at a time.

General health is step one. Five weeks into retatrutide and results are already showing. 12 lbs are gone. Most of that came in the first few weeks while I worked out how to eat on it (I had no clue how many calories snacks were contributing, and I don't want them now). A week and a half ago I added Tesamorelin specifically for visceral fat, since it matters a lot for inflammation and general health too. I'll update as I go.

The KLOW stack is also something I started. Gut barrier repair is helped by BPC-157, and together with TB-500 it has neuroprotective and regenerative potential. KPV has potential for its immunomodulary effects. The GHK-Cu just comes with it. Maybe my psoriasis will clear up or my hair will grow back. One thing I'll say is my rotator cuff injury is already less bothersome, so I'll take it. Regarding MS, I don't expect anything noticeable, but it's a step in the process that has other benefits.

What comes next isn't clear to me, and I plan to give this a couple of months. My first order was what I already mentioned, plus some other random stuff (some was free)-NAD+, MOTS-C, and Epithalon. Semax, SS-31, Thymosin Alpha 1, and a few others I'm blanking on are also on my radar. Neuroprotection/regeneration, remyelination, gut repair, immune modulation, anti-inflammatory effects, energy, and mitochondria health are all among the avenues I'm looking at. Mitochondria health strikes me as paramount, but doing it right is expensive.

I'll drop updates in this thread now and then as I move forward.
 
Watch out when it comes to Ocrevus. My sister-in-law has MS and took it for 1 year. 2 years afterward, she got breast cancer (a risk that is already known, though it also raises the chance of other malignancies). On top of that, she saw no improvement while on it. I wonder whether KLOW could do anything for MS. Please update us on how things are going. Wishing you luck!
 
Back
Top