Peptides for hemorrhoids — has BPC-157, VIP, KPV or anything else worked for you?

Happy1971

Explorer
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
Subject: Peptides for hemorrhoids — any success with BPC-157, VIP, KPV?

Did anyone on here find that their hemorrhoids improved during a stretch of peptide use?

The reason I ask: I had a fairly noteworthy change not long ago. A flare hit, I treated it with medication, and after things calmed down my hemorrhoids ended up in better shape than they had been for quite a while.

Problem is, I can't pin down the cause.

Since I was also running BPC-157 and VIP at the same time, I keep going back and forth on whether those played a part, or whether the credit belongs to the medication that got the flare under control.

Here and there I've run into scattered accounts of people using BPC for hemorrhoids, but nowhere near enough to draw any conclusion. KPV also crossed my path, and I began to think it might be relevant given its anti-inflammatory profile.

So, has anyone actually given these a shot:

  • BPC-157 for hemorrhoids?
  • VIP?
  • KPV?
  • BPC + KPV combined?
If yes, did anything visibly change when it came to swelling, bleeding, size, itching, or prolapse, or was the change more of a vague overall feeling?

I'm most interested in hearing from those dealing with chronic hemorrhoids, not only a single flare.

One more thing — has anybody stumbled onto real studies about this? I realize human data on these peptides is thin across the board, but I'm curious whether anything exists that touches hemorrhoids, rectal inflammation, tissue healing, and so on.

To be clear, I'm not sold on the peptides being the reason things improved. It's entirely possible that simply resolving the flare reset everything and that's where the gain came from. The overlap in timing with BPC/VIP is just what keeps me wondering.

If anyone has gone through something comparable, I'd really like to hear about it.
 
Hemorrhoids aren’t something I can speak to, but my back pain has improved noticeably since I started taking KLOW daily.
 
I needed to search what rutin was. My current regimen is diosmin plus hesperidin. The description of those two is nearly identical to rutin; they all belong to the bioflavonoid group. For hemorrhoids, diosmin is named as a specific aid.
 
For 30 years this annoyance has been something I've dealt with. After reading this post, I found myself picturing the suggestion to “inject bpc at the site of pain” …just picture it. I'll be keeping an eye on this and hoping the thread brings some clarity to the matter.
 
someone said they planned to make an ointment combining peptides just for hemorrhoids... i figured they were kidding, but it got me curious lol. maybe something like a ghk-kpv cream, not sure
 
Back
Top