Peptides for daily energy — anything worth trying?

idkanything

Explorer
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
CT/NYC Metro
Is there anything out there that gives you mental/physical energy is what I was wondering. A sedentary lifestyle is unfortunately what I (39M) have, plus overweight, and a kid on the way . Waking up exhausted happens half the time and the energy to deal with everything I need to do just is not there, which is a vicious cycle about starting exercise and getting better health.

Insurance covering a sleep study is what I am waiting on, and Tirz at 4.5mg a week is what I take, with weight slowly coming off. Semax and Selank have both been tried and they are great at improving my mental health, but an energy boost to get stuff accomplished is not really what they provide.

Aderall works, but that route is not one I am looking to go.

Considered so far:

Bromantane,

Mots-C (with Ss31 cycle before)

Nad

Epithalon/Pinelon

hgh/secretagogues are what I am trying to avoid, as my labs weren’t good before starting Tirz and a recheck is planned in about a month.

More physical activity being the best thing is something I know, but something to pull me out of the spiral is what I am looking for. Being pushed for energy all the time is what mots-c gets, but usually in the context of working out, not for day to day life.
 
Back
Top