Peptides for Chronic Joint Pain

Crumplestiltskin

Explorer
Joined
Dec 1, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Pavlovia
I'd like to know which peptides have done more than just calm inflammation — ones that might actually repair joint problems, arthritis, and similar conditions.

My joints are a complete mess thanks to hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease all stacking together. To keep flare-ups and injuries at bay, I have to take a lot of precautions every day.

I came across information suggesting certain GLPs may help with healing OA, and I'm eager for additional details or personal accounts about using them for joint-related problems. Right now I take BPC 157 and KPV, and they've cut down inflammation in my hips and back quite a bit, plus given me a bit more wiggle room (pun intended) to move around more easily.
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

I'd like to know which peptides have done more than just calm inflammation — ones that might actually repair joint problems, arthritis, and similar conditions.

My joints are a complete mess thanks to hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease all stacking together. To keep flare-ups and injuries at bay, I have to take a lot of precautions every day.

I came across information suggesting certain GLPs may help with healing OA, and I'm eager for additional details or personal accounts about using them for joint-related problems. Right now I take BPC 157 and KPV, and they've cut down inflammation in my hips and back quite a bit, plus given me a bit more wiggle room (pun intended) to move around more easily.
I've seen that Tirz has benefited many individuals dealing with pain and inflammation. I also have hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease (hashimotos). Nothing has ever enabled me to lose weight at all. Has anything been effective for you?
 
WLBLD said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

I'd like to know which peptides have done more than just calm inflammation — ones that might actually repair joint problems, arthritis, and similar conditions.

My joints are a complete mess thanks to hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease all stacking together. To keep flare-ups and injuries at bay, I have to take a lot of precautions every day.

I came across information suggesting certain GLPs may help with healing OA, and I'm eager for additional details or personal accounts about using them for joint-related problems. Right now I take BPC 157 and KPV, and they've cut down inflammation in my hips and back quite a bit, plus given me a bit more wiggle room (pun intended) to move around more easily.
I've seen that Tirz has benefited many individuals dealing with pain and inflammation. I also have hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease (hashimotos). Nothing has ever enabled me to lose weight at all. Has anything been effective for you?
Ugh, it really sucks that you're going through all of this as well. When you try to introduce any new treatment or therapy, it feels like these conditions just work against one another.

Weight stability, fatigue, and a portion of the ongoing joint pain have improved quite a bit for me thanks to bio-identical progester0ne cream along with a natural T-cell regulator. Losing weight isn't happening for me, I'll admit, but the dramatic swings have stopped.

My diet is extremely clean, leaning toward lower carb vegetables and fruits (though not too low, since that appears to put a lot of stress on the thyroid). Consistent exercise isn't something I can manage, however, given how all the above conditions combine.

Not long ago someone mentioned that sema has been found to address osteoarthritis, and that's actually what prompted me to start this thread. One thing I'd want to know: would weight loss stick around even if sema were stopped? Having it all return would be genuinely disheartening, I think.
 
Thanks! I've seen so many doctors and gone through so many of the treatments they prescribed.

I did give the pills a shot, but my current doctor told me they could make PMDD worse — I'm not sure. A natural T-cell regulator is something I've never tried, and not 1 doctor has ever brought it up. A few of them did tell me it's fibromyalgia and handed me antidepressants (which I've already told them I can't take).

We make all our food at home and I eat fairly well — not flawless — drinking water (coffee is the exception), cooked meat and vegetables, a little rice. If I drop carbs too low or push fat too high (keto style), I end up feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Recently I've been having salads with romaine, arugula, fresh spinach, 1/2 a small apple for crunch, and 1-2T of toasted chopped almonds or pecans (dressings made at home, mostly vinegar as the biggest share) — and I put on about 3lbs. Can't wait for the Tirz to show up, hoping it eases the pain and I finally drop some weight!! 🙂

I've heard you may have to stay on whichever 1 you pick. I just look at it as something my body requires to work right. If it takes away the pain and the weight, I'll want to keep feeling this good.

I've already come across plenty of posts where people say tirz beats all 3 others they tried for pain, inflammation, etc
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

WLBLD said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

I'd like to know which peptides have done more than just calm inflammation — ones that might actually repair joint problems, arthritis, and similar conditions.

My joints are a complete mess thanks to hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease all stacking together. To keep flare-ups and injuries at bay, I have to take a lot of precautions every day.

I came across information suggesting certain GLPs may help with healing OA, and I'm eager for additional details or personal accounts about using them for joint-related problems. Right now I take BPC 157 and KPV, and they've cut down inflammation in my hips and back quite a bit, plus given me a bit more wiggle room (pun intended) to move around more easily.
I've seen that Tirz has benefited many individuals dealing with pain and inflammation. I also have hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease (hashimotos). Nothing has ever enabled me to lose weight at all. Has anything been effective for you?
Ugh, it really sucks that you're going through all of this as well. When you try to introduce any new treatment or therapy, it feels like these conditions just work against one another.

Weight stability, fatigue, and a portion of the ongoing joint pain have improved quite a bit for me thanks to bio-identical progester0ne cream along with a natural T-cell regulator. Losing weight isn't happening for me, I'll admit, but the dramatic swings have stopped.

My diet is extremely clean, leaning toward lower carb vegetables and fruits (though not too low, since that appears to put a lot of stress on the thyroid). Consistent exercise isn't something I can manage, however, given how all the above conditions combine.

Not long ago someone mentioned that sema has been found to address osteoarthritis, and that's actually what prompted me to start this thread. One thing I'd want to know: would weight loss stick around even if sema were stopped? Having it all return would be genuinely disheartening, I think.
Have you given Tirz or Reta a shot yet?
 
Old-school HGH, human growth hormone, ranks among the strongest tools I've added for speeding recovery, enhancing mobility, and producing a broad chain of extra advantages.

That said, a subset of users do report joint discomfort. In my view, if you begin at a low dose, increase it carefully, and include the usual ancillary support, the odds are that most folks will notice things getting better instead of worse, particularly when staying inside typical performance optimization dose ranges.
 
WLBLD said:

Thanks! I've seen so many doctors and gone through so many of the treatments they prescribed.

I did give the pills a shot, but my current doctor told me they could make PMDD worse — I'm not sure. A natural T-cell regulator is something I've never tried, and not 1 doctor has ever brought it up. A few of them did tell me it's fibromyalgia and handed me antidepressants (which I've already told them I can't take).

We make all our food at home and I eat fairly well — not flawless — drinking water (coffee is the exception), cooked meat and vegetables, a little rice. If I drop carbs too low or push fat too high (keto style), I end up feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Recently I've been having salads with romaine, arugula, fresh spinach, 1/2 a small apple for crunch, and 1-2T of toasted chopped almonds or pecans (dressings made at home, mostly vinegar as the biggest share) — and I put on about 3lbs. Can't wait for the Tirz to show up, hoping it eases the pain and I finally drop some weight!! 🙂

I've heard you may have to stay on whichever 1 you pick. I just look at it as something my body requires to work right. If it takes away the pain and the weight, I'll want to keep feeling this good.

I've already come across plenty of posts where people say tirz beats all 3 others they tried for pain, inflammation, etc
If you want to try it, the T cell balance I use is sold over the counter. Restorative Formulations makes it, and it's named T-Cell Balance. For me it's been very effective, though plenty of others get little from it — which is true of just about every drug or supplement out there.

I also went through exactly the same thing when I cut carbs too low and ate high fat. I spent 3 months on carnivore as a reset, and it put serious strain on my thyroid and other hormones. As for oxalates, I have to avoid all raw or fresh vegetables, especially greens :/

I'd really like to hear how Tirz went for you!
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

WLBLD said:

Thanks! I've seen so many doctors and gone through so many of the treatments they prescribed.

I did give the pills a shot, but my current doctor told me they could make PMDD worse — I'm not sure. A natural T-cell regulator is something I've never tried, and not 1 doctor has ever brought it up. A few of them did tell me it's fibromyalgia and handed me antidepressants (which I've already told them I can't take).

We make all our food at home and I eat fairly well — not flawless — drinking water (coffee is the exception), cooked meat and vegetables, a little rice. If I drop carbs too low or push fat too high (keto style), I end up feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Recently I've been having salads with romaine, arugula, fresh spinach, 1/2 a small apple for crunch, and 1-2T of toasted chopped almonds or pecans (dressings made at home, mostly vinegar as the biggest share) — and I put on about 3lbs. Can't wait for the Tirz to show up, hoping it eases the pain and I finally drop some weight!! 🙂

I've heard you may have to stay on whichever 1 you pick. I just look at it as something my body requires to work right. If it takes away the pain and the weight, I'll want to keep feeling this good.

I've already come across plenty of posts where people say tirz beats all 3 others they tried for pain, inflammation, etc
If you want to try it, the T cell balance I use is sold over the counter. Restorative Formulations makes it, and it's named T-Cell Balance. For me it's been very effective, though plenty of others get little from it — which is true of just about every drug or supplement out there.

I also went through exactly the same thing when I cut carbs too low and ate high fat. I spent 3 months on carnivore as a reset, and it put serious strain on my thyroid and other hormones. As for oxalates, I have to avoid all raw or fresh vegetables, especially greens :/

I'd really like to hear how Tirz went for you!
Thanks! I'll check that out. I make a point of researching every supplement I use.

What kind of impact do raw vegetables have on you?

Absolutely, once I've given it a try I'll pass along my thoughts. A batch is already headed my way, so I'll allow enough time and then report back 🙂
 
Regarding joints, I have nothing to offer. That said, my spouse suffers from autoimmune hypothyroidism, and after decades of failed attempts at weight loss, she dropped more than 100 lbs. while using Tirz.
 
WLBLD said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

WLBLD said:

Thanks! I've seen so many doctors and gone through so many of the treatments they prescribed.

I did give the pills a shot, but my current doctor told me they could make PMDD worse — I'm not sure. A natural T-cell regulator is something I've never tried, and not 1 doctor has ever brought it up. A few of them did tell me it's fibromyalgia and handed me antidepressants (which I've already told them I can't take).

We make all our food at home and I eat fairly well — not flawless — drinking water (coffee is the exception), cooked meat and vegetables, a little rice. If I drop carbs too low or push fat too high (keto style), I end up feeling really nauseous and dizzy. Recently I've been having salads with romaine, arugula, fresh spinach, 1/2 a small apple for crunch, and 1-2T of toasted chopped almonds or pecans (dressings made at home, mostly vinegar as the biggest share) — and I put on about 3lbs. Can't wait for the Tirz to show up, hoping it eases the pain and I finally drop some weight!! 🙂

I've heard you may have to stay on whichever 1 you pick. I just look at it as something my body requires to work right. If it takes away the pain and the weight, I'll want to keep feeling this good.

I've already come across plenty of posts where people say tirz beats all 3 others they tried for pain, inflammation, etc
If you want to try it, the T cell balance I use is sold over the counter. Restorative Formulations makes it, and it's named T-Cell Balance. For me it's been very effective, though plenty of others get little from it — which is true of just about every drug or supplement out there.

I also went through exactly the same thing when I cut carbs too low and ate high fat. I spent 3 months on carnivore as a reset, and it put serious strain on my thyroid and other hormones. As for oxalates, I have to avoid all raw or fresh vegetables, especially greens :/

I'd really like to hear how Tirz went for you!
Thanks! I'll check that out. I make a point of researching every supplement I use.

What kind of impact do raw vegetables have on you?

Absolutely, once I've given it a try I'll pass along my thoughts. A batch is already headed my way, so I'll allow enough time and then report back 🙂
When I eat raw vegetables, I experience strong oxalate reactions — especially stabbing pain in the joints of my toes and fingers.
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Regarding joints, I have nothing to offer. That said, my spouse suffers from autoimmune hypothyroidism, and after decades of failed attempts at weight loss, she dropped more than 100 lbs. while using Tirz.
That is fantastic news! Please pass along my biggest congrats to her—what an accomplishment. It is definitely no small feat. I have gone through every option out there. Fingers crossed that I can finally start shedding weight once the Tirz gets going, which should be really soon 🙂
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

I'd like to know which peptides have done more than just calm inflammation — ones that might actually repair joint problems, arthritis, and similar conditions.

My joints are a complete mess thanks to hypermobility, Lyme, and autoimmune thyroid disease all stacking together. To keep flare-ups and injuries at bay, I have to take a lot of precautions every day.

I came across information suggesting certain GLPs may help with healing OA, and I'm eager for additional details or personal accounts about using them for joint-related problems. Right now I take BPC 157 and KPV, and they've cut down inflammation in my hips and back quite a bit, plus given me a bit more wiggle room (pun intended) to move around more easily.
PPS, which stands for Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium, is what I use. I see a Longevity Dr. through Telehealth 2-3X per year, and that doctor sends a prescription to a Compound Pharmacy on my behalf. There's so much I could say about this, but the short version is that it's currently in stage III trials across the US & Australia, with hopes of reaching the market in 2027. You take it as a SubQ injectable: a loading phase of 6-8 weeks at 2X per week, repeated once a year. In my case I've stayed on it continuously because of what it does for my Arthritis. Some folks purchase it online, while others get it from a local Farmers supply store. Race Horses have used it for ages, and dogs have been on it for quite a while too; my own dog gets it via the local Vet with a Rx. If you Google it, the results will describe it as a Bladder medication, which it is. That's not the use I'm referring to here, since it's been repurposed for OA. My cost runs about 1K a year, and I can't take regular Nsaids because of weight loss surgery. I like this video and the way it explains things; I have no association with this Gentleman and his practice.

MODS Hopefully ok to link this, since I'm still new?

View: https://youtu.be/cfYFQ5tx_Nk
 
It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
 
mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
Count me in as curious as well — my immediate family includes someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since their RA diagnosis 5 years ago, the past 1.5 years on Mounjaro have brought what looks like a 20-30% drop in inflammation so far. Peptides have caught their attention, and I've finally persuaded them to give the wolverine stack a shot, plus possibly some KPV, with a start date coming up soon.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
Count me in as curious as well — my immediate family includes someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since their RA diagnosis 5 years ago, the past 1.5 years on Mounjaro have brought what looks like a 20-30% drop in inflammation so far. Peptides have caught their attention, and I've finally persuaded them to give the wolverine stack a shot, plus possibly some KPV, with a start date coming up soon.
That's quite a fascinating detail. I'd want to ask: if a person isn't really in need of shedding pounds (though sure, I'd never say no to dropping 10 lbs), could using those bring about any unwanted effects?
 
mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
The thing I'm curious about, and still need to dig into, is whether any of this actually produces lasting repair in joints or injuries. Like I said earlier, BPC and KPV did a great job bringing inflammation down, but once I quit them, does that benefit disappear?

Staying on them indefinitely isn't a problem for me, though access could always dry up at some point, whatever the reason.
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
Count me in as curious as well — my immediate family includes someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since their RA diagnosis 5 years ago, the past 1.5 years on Mounjaro have brought what looks like a 20-30% drop in inflammation so far. Peptides have caught their attention, and I've finally persuaded them to give the wolverine stack a shot, plus possibly some KPV, with a start date coming up soon.
That's quite a fascinating detail. I'd want to ask: if a person isn't really in need of shedding pounds (though sure, I'd never say no to dropping 10 lbs), could using those bring about any unwanted effects?
With BPC, TB, and KPV, I've used them enough — not trying to show off😉 — that it seems unlikely you'd push too hard and injure yourself. As for Tirz, it's definitely possible to take too high a dose and land in the Hospital. VIP is the one where I came across a few reports (on Reddit, just so you know) of people whose Blood Pressure dropped sharply, ruining their day, and I believe 1 of them wound up in the ER.
 
Crumplestiltskin said:

mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
The thing I'm curious about, and still need to dig into, is whether any of this actually produces lasting repair in joints or injuries. Like I said earlier, BPC and KPV did a great job bringing inflammation down, but once I quit them, does that benefit disappear?

Staying on them indefinitely isn't a problem for me, though access could always dry up at some point, whatever the reason.
Once I quit using them, the difference is obvious. To be upfront, I rely on a lot of prescription medications and supplements to manage pain, muscle spasms, neuropathy, and similar issues. I have 2-3 surgeries lined up in the near future, and my condition is better with the peptides than without them. The PPS I brought up before, which I use for my OA, does the most work of all of them. For most people, that particular item probably isn't necessary, but because Nsaids aren't an option for me, it makes a major difference. The BPC, TB, and KPV only accelerate the healing process, and whether you can stop them depends on the person. You could let them clear from your system for a few weeks and check whether you notice a change. You remember how you felt before, ? is how much it will help you to recall what it was like to stop them.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
The thing I'm curious about, and still need to dig into, is whether any of this actually produces lasting repair in joints or injuries. Like I said earlier, BPC and KPV did a great job bringing inflammation down, but once I quit them, does that benefit disappear?

Staying on them indefinitely isn't a problem for me, though access could always dry up at some point, whatever the reason.
Once I quit using them, the difference is obvious. To be upfront, I rely on a lot of prescription medications and supplements to manage pain, muscle spasms, neuropathy, and similar issues. I have 2-3 surgeries lined up in the near future, and my condition is better with the peptides than without them. The PPS I brought up before, which I use for my OA, does the most work of all of them. For most people, that particular item probably isn't necessary, but because Nsaids aren't an option for me, it makes a major difference. The BPC, TB, and KPV only accelerate the healing process, and whether you can stop them depends on the person. You could let them clear from your system for a few weeks and check whether you notice a change. You remember how you felt before, ? is how much it will help you to recall what it was like to stop them.
Yeah, once these vials are finished I plan to take a break for a few weeks and then reassess. Being able to move and exercise far more has been incredible.

Since I don't use NSAIDS, this has served as my personal anti-inflammatory and pain medication.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

Crumplestiltskin said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

mtomm said:

It would be great if more people chimed in on this topic. Someone I know deals with rheumatoid arthritis, and I want to give them a solid suggestion.

Here is what has been suggested to me so far:

Tirz

KPV

BPC-157

TB-500

VIP
Count me in as curious as well — my immediate family includes someone with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since their RA diagnosis 5 years ago, the past 1.5 years on Mounjaro have brought what looks like a 20-30% drop in inflammation so far. Peptides have caught their attention, and I've finally persuaded them to give the wolverine stack a shot, plus possibly some KPV, with a start date coming up soon.
That's quite a fascinating detail. I'd want to ask: if a person isn't really in need of shedding pounds (though sure, I'd never say no to dropping 10 lbs), could using those bring about any unwanted effects?
With BPC, TB, and KPV, I've used them enough — not trying to show off😉 — that it seems unlikely you'd push too hard and injure yourself. As for Tirz, it's definitely possible to take too high a dose and land in the Hospital. VIP is the one where I came across a few reports (on Reddit, just so you know) of people whose Blood Pressure dropped sharply, ruining their day, and I believe 1 of them wound up in the ER.
Is there a therapeutic dose of Tirzeptitide that could provide RA relief without triggering weight loss? Does that even make sense to ask?

Someone who isn't looking to shed pounds but needs a high enough dose for RA symptom control.

I realize this would basically amount to trial and error, though your own experience could offer a starting point.
 
Back
Top