Peptides Exposed to Direct Sunlight for 2 Hours

libertarianguy said:

If retatrutide and cagrilintide sit in the sun for 2 hours, how much do they degrade?
Are we talking lyophilized or already reconstituted? With lyophilized powder, I figure those Chinese warehouses and shipping containers have no air conditioning, so I wouldn't stress over it. Once it's reconstituted, that's a whole different situation.
 
libertarianguy said:

If retatrutide and cagrilintide sit in the sun for 2 hours, how much do they degrade?
No need to stress over it — before being mixed, they sit in warm storage buildings, warm shipping boxes, warm delivery vehicles… as long as they aren’t reconstituted, it’s okay.✌️
 
Once it has been mixed and then sits out in strong sun for 2 hours, my advice is to discard it. If it is still in lyophilized powder form, though, I would keep using it without hesitation.
 
That's a tough one to judge. Given the amount of cash invested in them, I'd likely hold onto them anyway. The only exceptions would be if they appear abnormal upon inspection, or if you want to be extra cautious by having a sample tested.
 
No problem at all. In my case, they usually get delivered in the morning and sit outdoors for a few hours until I'm back. Never run into any trouble.
 
Back
Top