AlexSilver
Explorer
Mr. Blonde said:
I have 5mg Tadalafil coming. Word is it works well before training for pumps, may bring blood pressure down, and offers various other health advantages.slick1 said:
v2boi said:
Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?
Taking 5 mg of Tadalafil right before sleep is something that helps. That's part of my routine, along with Beta Sisterol both in the morning and at night, and it has been effective in my case. As for Prostamax, I didn't notice any real benefit from it. I stuck with it for a couple of months—perhaps that wasn't sufficient time, I can't say for sure. Glycine is something I've never given a try.
I feel the same way. That said, I'm kind of regretting not going with the 2.5mg option. When something stays active for roughly 36 hours, hitting saturation at 5mg strikes me as possibly overkill.