Peptides/bioregulators and prostate cancer

Waclive

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, Colorado
Hello everyone.

A friend of mine just shared what he and his dad are going through, and it's a rough situation. Hearing about it made me wonder what might actually help ease things for him, and also what steps I ought to be taking right now so I don't end up in the same spot.

Right now I'm looking for research, data, anecdotal reports, and personal stories about prostate cancer and the peptides and bioregulators that get used for the causes and symptoms.

I know about Prostamax and how it's used for prostate health. But what other options exist?
 
Waclive said:

Hello everyone.

A friend of mine just shared what he and his dad are going through, and it's a rough situation. Hearing about it made me wonder what might actually help ease things for him, and also what steps I ought to be taking right now so I don't end up in the same spot.

Right now I'm looking for research, data, anecdotal reports, and personal stories about prostate cancer and the peptides and bioregulators that get used for the causes and symptoms.

I know about Prostamax and how it's used for prostate health. But what other options exist?
Has a doctor confirmed you have BPH or an enlarged prostate, or are you mainly looking to prevent issues down the road? What's your age?
 
v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Taking 5 mg of Tadalafil right before sleep is something that helps. That's part of my routine, along with Beta Sisterol both in the morning and at night, and it has been effective in my case. As for Prostamax, I didn't notice any real benefit from it. I stuck with it for a couple of months—perhaps that wasn't sufficient time, I can't say for sure. Glycine is something I've never given a try.
 
GLycine

slick1 said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Taking 5 mg of Tadalafil right before sleep is something that helps. That's part of my routine, along with Beta Sisterol both in the morning and at night, and it has been effective in my case. As for Prostamax, I didn't notice any real benefit from it. I stuck with it for a couple of months—perhaps that wasn't sufficient time, I can't say for sure. Glycine is something I've never given a try.
That desperate, can't-wait urgency is eased by glycine, while tadalafil makes the actual flow easier once you're there (BPH issues).
 
AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.

That's worth a look — I went and read up on what glycine can do. Thinking about working it into my stack for a couple of months and seeing what changes. Waking up 1 time per night to urinate isn't really a problem for me. Still, from what I read, glycine seems to do more than just cut down on nighttime bathroom trips. Appreciate the heads-up.
 
foffspam111 said:

AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.

That's worth a look — I went and read up on what glycine can do. Thinking about working it into my stack for a couple of months and seeing what changes. Waking up 1 time per night to urinate isn't really a problem for me. Still, from what I read, glycine seems to do more than just cut down on nighttime bathroom trips. Appreciate the heads-up.

No worries at all. For me, the effects kicked in right away, starting with the very first dose. That was a surprise, honestly. Who would have guessed?
 
AlexSilver said:


No Problem. I my case, It shockingly started helping from the first dose. Who knew?

Click to expand...
Oh, right from the initial dose! That settles it! Already placed my order, 😂 thanks a lot!
 
v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

When it comes to Russian peptides (Khavinson bioregulators) such as Prostamax, I have zero confidence they accomplish anything. To me it looks like niche marketing rather than targeted signaling. Epitalon appears to have the strongest evidence behind it.

For symptom relief, KPV might be a more sensible option:




Best for BPH



I have looked into it, but haven't come across much regarding studies on benign enlarged prostate. Any guidance would be welcome.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

That said, if cancer is active, or even if there's a cancer history, I would steer clear of KPV (or any other peptide that isn't prescribed). My field is marketing, not medicine. Still, the risk feels too high:

Gemini said:


We simply do not have the human longitudinal data to determine if KPV’s anti-inflammatory benefits outweigh the risk of it binding to melanocortin receptors on a dormant or formerly malignant prostate cell line, potentially triggering a recurrence.

Click to expand...
 
slick1 said:

Waclive said:

Hello everyone.

A friend of mine just shared what he and his dad are going through, and it's a rough situation. Hearing about it made me wonder what might actually help ease things for him, and also what steps I ought to be taking right now so I don't end up in the same spot.

Right now I'm looking for research, data, anecdotal reports, and personal stories about prostate cancer and the peptides and bioregulators that get used for the causes and symptoms.

I know about Prostamax and how it's used for prostate health. But what other options exist?
Has a doctor confirmed you have BPH or an enlarged prostate, or are you mainly looking to prevent issues down the road? What's your age?
I don't have any diagnosis. This is me looking into things to pass along to another person, and also collecting info for myself, because I've got a prostate as well. My 37th birthday is in a few days.
 
AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Is that 5mg, or 5 grams? Every night before bed I take 2 grams, which is what the bottle says to use. Along with some research I did myself.
 
Waclive said:

AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Is that 5mg, or 5 grams? Every night before bed I take 2 grams, which is what the bottle says to use. Along with some research I did myself.
For several months already I've been on 3000mg, and it does bring relief. I'm 60 and deal with some BPH problems.
 
Waclive said:

AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Is that 5mg, or 5 grams? Every night before bed I take 2 grams, which is what the bottle says to use. Along with some research I did myself.
5 g. Metric system? Skipping it is a redneck tradition.
 
AlexSilver said:

Waclive said:

AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Is that 5mg, or 5 grams? Every night before bed I take 2 grams, which is what the bottle says to use. Along with some research I did myself.
5 g. Metric system? Skipping it is a redneck tradition.
I do as well, since I'd probably be labeled a redneck too. Not quite a hillbilly, but a redneck for sure.

Have you seen any variation across different doses, or have you stuck with just the 5 grams? I'm just trying to look at the data you've gathered so I can decide whether it's worth tossing a few extra pills into my bedtime stack.
 
AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Glycine is something I picked up at the start of this year, and it has made a huge difference. Each night, 6 grams go in before I hit the sack. Sleep is clearly better because of it.
 
slick1 said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Taking 5 mg of Tadalafil right before sleep is something that helps. That's part of my routine, along with Beta Sisterol both in the morning and at night, and it has been effective in my case. As for Prostamax, I didn't notice any real benefit from it. I stuck with it for a couple of months—perhaps that wasn't sufficient time, I can't say for sure. Glycine is something I've never given a try.
I have 5mg Tadalafil coming. Word is it works well before training for pumps, may bring blood pressure down, and offers various other health advantages.
 
Waclive said:

Hello everyone.

A friend of mine just shared what he and his dad are going through, and it's a rough situation. Hearing about it made me wonder what might actually help ease things for him, and also what steps I ought to be taking right now so I don't end up in the same spot.

Right now I'm looking for research, data, anecdotal reports, and personal stories about prostate cancer and the peptides and bioregulators that get used for the causes and symptoms.

I know about Prostamax and how it's used for prostate health. But what other options exist?
In case this is news to you: prostate cancer isn't necessarily the death sentence it's often made out to be. Yes, it can metastasize and do serious damage. But in many cases it barely progresses at all. And although this disease is extremely widespread, the majority of men who have it end up dying with the cancer rather than because of it.
 
Waclive said:

AlexSilver said:

Waclive said:

AlexSilver said:

v2boi said:

Will prostamax help if I'm getting up several times each night to urinate?

Not really, though taking 5 mg of Glycine each night prior to sleep would.
Is that 5mg, or 5 grams? Every night before bed I take 2 grams, which is what the bottle says to use. Along with some research I did myself.
5 g. Metric system? Skipping it is a redneck tradition.
I do as well, since I'd probably be labeled a redneck too. Not quite a hillbilly, but a redneck for sure.

Have you seen any variation across different doses, or have you stuck with just the 5 grams? I'm just trying to look at the data you've gathered so I can decide whether it's worth tossing a few extra pills into my bedtime stack.

Only 2 weeks in, so it's still early to tell.... haven't attempted any dose adjustments so far.
 
Back
Top