StemCellPrincess
Explorer
Hi all,
Does anyone here right now combine peptides with biologics? I'm curious.
My partner hasn't had an easy time locating a treatment that helps, because their presentation isn't a "textbook" one. Their situation includes a mixture of inflammatory arthritis—though it is not autoimmune, and autoantibodies plus inflammatory markers are negative—along with long Covid that followed the vaccinations, ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, and more. I've been considering using some peps to address a few of those problems.
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for medical advice. I simply wanted to know whether anyone has taken a similar route. If you have, did you bring it up with your doctor?
The practitioner we have is willing to give this method a try, but the primary doctor who wrote the biologics prescription is a different person.
Thanks
Does anyone here right now combine peptides with biologics? I'm curious.
My partner hasn't had an easy time locating a treatment that helps, because their presentation isn't a "textbook" one. Their situation includes a mixture of inflammatory arthritis—though it is not autoimmune, and autoantibodies plus inflammatory markers are negative—along with long Covid that followed the vaccinations, ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, and more. I've been considering using some peps to address a few of those problems.
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for medical advice. I simply wanted to know whether anyone has taken a similar route. If you have, did you bring it up with your doctor?
The practitioner we have is willing to give this method a try, but the primary doctor who wrote the biologics prescription is a different person.
Thanks