_220Progress
Explorer
A fairly large fitness expo is on the horizon, and multiple peptide companies will be running booths there.
On top of that, there are med spas and hormone clinics present as well.
From what I can tell, they're actually selling peptides and supplies right there on the floor.
So, what does everyone think about this?
At first, the whole idea struck me as wild — how is this even allowed?! But then it started to feel kind of neat that you can pick something up face to face.
I suppose it's fine as long as the COA's check out and the vendor is legitimate.
Thoughts?
On top of that, there are med spas and hormone clinics present as well.
From what I can tell, they're actually selling peptides and supplies right there on the floor.
So, what does everyone think about this?
At first, the whole idea struck me as wild — how is this even allowed?! But then it started to feel kind of neat that you can pick something up face to face.
I suppose it's fine as long as the COA's check out and the vendor is legitimate.
Thoughts?