Peptide Use Duration: What Was Your First Stack vs. What You Run Now?

Morgoth

Explorer
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
I'm wondering how long everyone here has been running peptides, and what your starting lineup looked like compared to your current one. I'm only about 3 months in. My first was Reta, after that I brought in Mots-C, then 5 amino, then KLOW. Everything except 5 amino is still part of my routine, since it left me feeling tired, and I have SS31 on the way. I also have more BPC157, TB4 and KPV coming so I can dose those higher alongside the copper. So far I'm down 25 lbs and my inflammation has dropped a lot.
 
I think I've shared this before in a thread about putting together your stack, but my start was in March with Reta, and KLOW was added in April. I've completed two 9 week KLOW cycles, taking a month off in between, and right now I'm two weeks into this off period.

As for CJC/Ipa, I can't recall exactly when I began it, but it was short-lived because the blood work came back with a lower Z-score than I was aiming for. In June I made the switch to GH.

A month ago I did MOTS for two weeks, but once I got SS-31 and NAD+, I dropped the MOTS and began one of the mitochondrial protocols two weeks back.
 
I began with grey in August 2025, starting out on Sema. In December I gave a very low dose of Cag a single try; that was the end of that. January is when I moved over to Tirz. GHK-Cu came in mid-February. Survo was added in May(?). Goal is 4.4# away.

After I get maintenance figured out, there are a few things I'd like to test: 5Amino, NA Epitalon, ARA 290.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

I began with grey in August 2025, starting out on Sema. In December I gave a very low dose of Cag a single try; that was the end of that. January is when I moved over to Tirz. GHK-Cu came in mid-February. Survo was added in May(?). Goal is 4.4# away.

After I get maintenance figured out, there are a few things I'd like to test: 5Amino, NA Epitalon, ARA 290.
Just wondering, and only if you don't mind talking about it, what went wrong with Cag? I took my first Cag dose yesterday afternoon and so far I haven't noticed anything different.
 
plant_lady said:

Just wondering, and only if you don't mind talking about it, what went wrong with Cag? I took my first Cag dose yesterday afternoon and so far I haven't noticed anything different.
No problem sharing at all. Whether the Cagri was truly the culprit, I can't say, but my brain tied the two together, and that was the end of it for me.

On the day we got to my MIL's place for our yearly month-long stay, I pinned a really small dose — 0.125mg. The whole day went by without issue. I slept wonderfully. Then I woke up with nausea.

Before I knew it, I couldn't get more than 1 step away from the toilet, and — thank all that is holy — the sink was right there, so I could vomit into it at the same time. You know that childhood game where someone dares you to pat your head while rubbing your tummy simultaneously??? That's the closest comparison, except it was awful. 😵‍💫🙄😂🤣

I can't confirm the Cagri caused it, but in my mind the two are connected, and that link is permanent. So now I've got 4 vials of 10mg sitting in my freezer, taunting me.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

No problem sharing at all. Whether the Cagri was truly the culprit, I can't say, but my brain tied the two together, and that was the end of it for me.

On the day we got to my MIL's place for our yearly month-long stay, I pinned a really small dose — 0.125mg. The whole day went by without issue. I slept wonderfully. Then I woke up with nausea.

Before I knew it, I couldn't get more than 1 step away from the toilet, and — thank all that is holy — the sink was right there, so I could vomit into it at the same time. You know that childhood game where someone dares you to pat your head while rubbing your tummy simultaneously??? That's the closest comparison, except it was awful. 😵‍💫🙄😂🤣

I can't confirm the Cagri caused it, but in my mind the two are connected, and that link is permanent. So now I've got 4 vials of 10mg sitting in my freezer, taunting me.
That sounds horrible! What a rough situation, and even worse being away from your own home while trying to bounce back. Going forward I'll definitely be cautious about increasing my dose. Compared to Tirz, Cag really seems to hit a lot harder.
 
plant_lady said:

That sounds horrible! What a rough situation, and even worse being away from your own home while trying to bounce back. Going forward I'll definitely be cautious about increasing my dose. Compared to Tirz, Cag really seems to hit a lot harder.
A study just posted by Eli lily showed that combining Triz and eloralintide produced weight loss results on par with bariatric surgery.
 
Began Reta at the tail end of April (40 pounds lost).

What I'm on now:

6mg reta/1mg elora (midweek)

wrapping up an 8-week 5A run (I'm a fan)

mots-C cycle just concluded (wasn't a fan)

CJC/Ipa cycle just beginning (going well so far, sleep improved right away)

What I've used before:

GHK-Cu set off my occasional eczema flares, so that's out

NAD gave great energy the first week or so, then bad ISRs and strange head rushes

sermorelin - nothing noticeable either way

KPV - gut issues aren't a problem for me, I was using it for eczema, don't believe it changed anything

Up next:

ARA290 - ordered

ATX304 - will order if I come across it

I'm certain I'm leaving something out.
 
Back
Top