dorythedoggy
Explorer
Hello,
I'm considering a peptide stack for my father and would like some input.
He was in an accident years ago, which resulted in a lot of scar tissue around his knee, a shortened tendon behind the knee that causes continuous pulling and restricted flexibility, and lingering nerve pain from lumbar slipped discs. Apart from that, he's very healthy and mobile, but he deals with ongoing pain at about 4/10, which he calls a "vice-like" feeling around the knee, plus numbness running down the shin.
From what I've looked into, I'm thinking about these injections to target pain, inflammation, flexibility, and nerve support:
• GLOW70 – systemic repair and flexibility
• KPV – anti-inflammatory support
• SS-31 – mitochondrial and nerve support
I'd like to hear from anyone who has used these on their own or combined for long-term orthopedic or nerve problems.
Thank you.
I'm considering a peptide stack for my father and would like some input.
He was in an accident years ago, which resulted in a lot of scar tissue around his knee, a shortened tendon behind the knee that causes continuous pulling and restricted flexibility, and lingering nerve pain from lumbar slipped discs. Apart from that, he's very healthy and mobile, but he deals with ongoing pain at about 4/10, which he calls a "vice-like" feeling around the knee, plus numbness running down the shin.
From what I've looked into, I'm thinking about these injections to target pain, inflammation, flexibility, and nerve support:
• GLOW70 – systemic repair and flexibility
• KPV – anti-inflammatory support
• SS-31 – mitochondrial and nerve support
I'd like to hear from anyone who has used these on their own or combined for long-term orthopedic or nerve problems.
Thank you.