Indy's line about mileage mattering more than years fits my situation perfectly. I may not be elderly, yet plenty of my body—top to bottom—is in rough shape. I've tried everything from over-the-counter stuff such as glucosamine, through physical therapy, all the way to Vicodin for pain.littlerestraint said:
Appreciate it, dude. I'm open to trying just about anything—my knee is in rough shape.GettinFit said:
Hey man, while browsing the forum I stumbled on your post. I've dealt with osteoarthritis from the young age of 22, starting in the L hip, then the R hip, and later the L knee. I'd strongly suggest checking out KLOW and Cartalax—they've completely changed things for me. Naturally, everyone reacts differently, so I usually just listen to my body for dosing; right now I'm taking both 3 x a week. Each week I feel younger, and I'm also using reta to burn off the weight that certainly hasn't been doing the issue any favors.littlerestraint said:
Cheers mate, I'm just mulling it over for now. It might turn out to be nothing that concerns me, since I'm still waiting on tests and scans to figure out what's actually going on — but to keep it brief....PeptideSpecialist said:
My shoulder is better now, though my situation involved 3 separate factors at once, so it isn't the most typical example.littlerestraint said:
Greetings..
Was the shoulder fix successful?
1. Stopping alcohol
2. Physiotherapy using ultrasound and laser for deep tissue massage and repair of the muscle
3. BPC-157 taken 5x per week.
Drinking heavily triggers hepatic inflammation; the liver swells and its outer capsule gets stretched. Nerves close by can then become irritated, and the resulting pain may be perceived as right shoulder pain.
A lot of people with right-sided shoulder pain begin BPC-157 assuming a tendon problem, while the actual driver is alcohol intake. For me, both played a role. I had been binge drinking and also lifting with bad form.
Recovery is largely complete, but out of caution I still steer clear of lateral raises.
Prior to starting any peptide cycle, I strongly suggest 1. seeing a doctor and getting bloodwork
2. a physio assessment so the precise source of the injury can be identified. Peptides are one route, yet other approaches may work far better and are easy to miss when you rush into peptides first.
I'm a heavier guy, though fairly solid, and up until the past few years I'd never really had joint trouble or anything like that. That said, over the last 2 years my left knee has acted up now and then, though never badly enough to be a real problem, and it always cleared up on its own. This time, however, it's stuck around for 3 months, mostly when I'm walking uphill or downhill, so I saw the GP and they're arranging an x-ray and other things.
She mentioned it could be arthritis, but she was upfront that she doesn't really know until the investigation is done.
I've only just begun reading up on peptides, since I recently started Reta & TRT, but I'm still very much a beginner.
Thanks once more, good to hear you got it sorted![]()
Maybe it's only in my head, particularly given how briefly I've been following my regimen, but during today's gym warm-up my rotator cuff stayed quiet. Lately the sole adjustment to my routine has been KLOW, so I'm fully aboard the hype train and eager for what I hope will be a return to the Category 1 list plus some clinical trials, which would let this treatment go mainstream and gain wider public acceptance.