Peptide Specialist Joins and Introduces Himself

bjbest said:

Finding foxo4 is also a challenge. It has been difficult up to now.
Locating FOX04 isn't an issue for me. What holds me back is the cost — I won't spend that kind of money unless I can speak with somebody who has actually tried it. On every peptide catalog I've come across, FOX04 carries the highest price tag. Some of the claims made about FOX sound quite impressive. Still, I haven't met a single person who has used it personally.
 
Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
 
I’ve got comparable worries about injuries. I’m considering combining BPC with TB500. It seems like there’s plenty of discussion around pairing those 2, or even adding more peptides, to get the best possible results
 
Appreciate everything you've shared so far. I've got tendon pain in my right shoulder — could be from bent over rows done with bad form. Then again, it mightyybe tie back to that alcohol point you brought up. It is pool season, after all. My latest blood work came back clean, aside from AST and hs-CRP being a touch elevated…

I've been using BPC157 for 3 weeks now.
 
littlerestraint said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
My shoulder is better now, though my situation involved 3 separate factors at once, so it isn't the most typical example.

1. Stopping alcohol

2. Physiotherapy using ultrasound and laser for deep tissue massage and repair of the muscle

3. BPC-157 taken 5x per week.

Drinking heavily triggers hepatic inflammation; the liver swells and its outer capsule gets stretched. Nerves close by can then become irritated, and the resulting pain may be perceived as right shoulder pain.

A lot of people with right-sided shoulder pain begin BPC-157 assuming a tendon problem, while the actual driver is alcohol intake. For me, both played a role. I had been binge drinking and also lifting with bad form.

Recovery is largely complete, but out of caution I still steer clear of lateral raises.

Prior to starting any peptide cycle, I strongly suggest 1. seeing a doctor and getting bloodwork

2. a physio assessment so the precise source of the injury can be identified. Peptides are one route, yet other approaches may work far better and are easy to miss when you rush into peptides first.
Cheers mate, I'm just mulling it over for now. It might turn out to be nothing that concerns me, since I'm still waiting on tests and scans to figure out what's actually going on — but to keep it brief....

I'm a heavier guy, though fairly solid, and up until the past few years I'd never really had joint trouble or anything like that. That said, over the last 2 years my left knee has acted up now and then, though never badly enough to be a real problem, and it always cleared up on its own. This time, however, it's stuck around for 3 months, mostly when I'm walking uphill or downhill, so I saw the GP and they're arranging an x-ray and other things.

She mentioned it could be arthritis, but she was upfront that she doesn't really know until the investigation is done.

I've only just begun reading up on peptides, since I recently started Reta & TRT, but I'm still very much a beginner.

Thanks once more, good to hear you got it sorted 😉
Hey man, while browsing the forum I stumbled on your post. I've dealt with osteoarthritis from the young age of 22, starting in the L hip, then the R hip, and later the L knee. I'd strongly suggest checking out KLOW and Cartalax—they've completely changed things for me. Naturally, everyone reacts differently, so I usually just listen to my body for dosing; right now I'm taking both 3 x a week. Each week I feel younger, and I'm also using reta to burn off the weight that certainly hasn't been doing the issue any favors.
 
ChAsEr435 said:

Well, that's exactly why we're all here , Research, Research, Research!!!!

Reckon we've learned plenty by now to pull it out of animal trials. I know I have .

Currently taking

TIRZ
RETA
CARGI
KLOW
NAD+
TA1
Thymalin
5AMINO
IMPA
SELANK
SEMAX
HGH
CJC-1295
SS-31
MOTS-C
AOD 5
VESUGEN
CORTAGEN
GTT-600
IGF-1LR3
Seems like you've earned a promotion past enthusiast.. 😂 that stack of yours has to be unreal 🌎
 
GettinFit said:

littlerestraint said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
My shoulder is better now, though my situation involved 3 separate factors at once, so it isn't the most typical example.

1. Stopping alcohol

2. Physiotherapy using ultrasound and laser for deep tissue massage and repair of the muscle

3. BPC-157 taken 5x per week.

Drinking heavily triggers hepatic inflammation; the liver swells and its outer capsule gets stretched. Nerves close by can then become irritated, and the resulting pain may be perceived as right shoulder pain.

A lot of people with right-sided shoulder pain begin BPC-157 assuming a tendon problem, while the actual driver is alcohol intake. For me, both played a role. I had been binge drinking and also lifting with bad form.

Recovery is largely complete, but out of caution I still steer clear of lateral raises.

Prior to starting any peptide cycle, I strongly suggest 1. seeing a doctor and getting bloodwork

2. a physio assessment so the precise source of the injury can be identified. Peptides are one route, yet other approaches may work far better and are easy to miss when you rush into peptides first.
Cheers mate, I'm just mulling it over for now. It might turn out to be nothing that concerns me, since I'm still waiting on tests and scans to figure out what's actually going on — but to keep it brief....

I'm a heavier guy, though fairly solid, and up until the past few years I'd never really had joint trouble or anything like that. That said, over the last 2 years my left knee has acted up now and then, though never badly enough to be a real problem, and it always cleared up on its own. This time, however, it's stuck around for 3 months, mostly when I'm walking uphill or downhill, so I saw the GP and they're arranging an x-ray and other things.

She mentioned it could be arthritis, but she was upfront that she doesn't really know until the investigation is done.

I've only just begun reading up on peptides, since I recently started Reta & TRT, but I'm still very much a beginner.

Thanks once more, good to hear you got it sorted 😉
Hey man, while browsing the forum I stumbled on your post. I've dealt with osteoarthritis from the young age of 22, starting in the L hip, then the R hip, and later the L knee. I'd strongly suggest checking out KLOW and Cartalax—they've completely changed things for me. Naturally, everyone reacts differently, so I usually just listen to my body for dosing; right now I'm taking both 3 x a week. Each week I feel younger, and I'm also using reta to burn off the weight that certainly hasn't been doing the issue any favors.
Appreciate it, dude. I'm open to trying just about anything—my knee is in rough shape.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
Is your friend dealing with neuropathy? It started affecting me at the start of this year, and I've been looking into certain peptides that could potentially counteract it or provide some relief. ANA-290 and BPC-157 were 2 that seemed hopeful, plus several others I hadn't come across before
 
It's excellent that a person with a research background has come aboard. This subject is genuinely fascinating, and I'm eager to see what you add and the conversations you'll spark in this space!
 
FlashGordon said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Hello everyone! I'm in my final year of medical school at U Mich, and my thesis focuses on therapeutic peptides—both their present uses and where they might go in the future.

Back in 2024, I began this research after noticing that a lot of my friends were taking Ozempic. Since then, they've switched to Reta. Personally, I spent 4 months trying BPC-157 to help a tendon injury in my right shoulder heal.

I've been following GLP1 since last year, but I've only now made an account because I finally feel like my knowledge is solid enough to add something.

Excited to get to know all of you! 🙂
Your presence will be highly appreciated. This field could use additional specialists who research and compile data. It's great to have you join us.
That's a point I fully support! Having more people who actually dig into the data is exactly what's needed. Right now there's a ton of material floating around that either misleads people or is flat-out incorrect. If you're just starting out, that can feel completely overwhelming. So thank you, and glad to have you here! I'll hold off on firing questions at you for the moment, but I'm hoping that down the road, whenever something comes up, I'll be able to reach out to you.
 
Mr. B said:

Lovedog100 said:

Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
Is your friend dealing with neuropathy? It started affecting me at the start of this year, and I've been looking into certain peptides that could potentially counteract it or provide some relief. ANA-290 and BPC-157 were 2 that seemed hopeful, plus several others I hadn't come across before
Peripheral neuropathy means the nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord have been damaged. Burning pain, numbness, and tingling are the result, and these sensations typically begin in the feet and hands. Diabetes, injuries, and vitamin deficiencies are among the usual causes. Managing the root condition and easing pain are the main goals of treatment.

His description matches this precisely.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Mr. B said:

Lovedog100 said:

Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
Is your friend dealing with neuropathy? It started affecting me at the start of this year, and I've been looking into certain peptides that could potentially counteract it or provide some relief. ANA-290 and BPC-157 were 2 that seemed hopeful, plus several others I hadn't come across before
Peripheral neuropathy means the nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord have been damaged. Burning pain, numbness, and tingling are the result, and these sensations typically begin in the feet and hands. Diabetes, injuries, and vitamin deficiencies are among the usual causes. Managing the root condition and easing pain are the main goals of treatment.

His description matches this precisely.
Yep, that's more or less a clinical picture of the condition. The unfortunate truth is that the majority of general practitioners, podiatrists, and even neurologists don't have a clue about it, and the only thing they can hand you is something like Gabapentin when pain is the issue. The trouble is that Gaba on its own drags you into a world of misery. There's promise in laser treatment, but the cost is high, lots of insurance plans refuse to pay for it, and it usually means 2-3 sessions every week over the long haul — something plenty of working people simply can't manage. Once 2 neurologists had drained my blood, shocked me, stuck needles all over my body, and run countless other tests, the advice I got was, " Sorry, nothing we can do; it's a nerve thing (LOL) no kidding, I kinda knew that already. I've made up my mind to research whatever I can and see whether I can bring some change to my neuropathy myself.
 
PeptideSpecialist said:

Hello everyone! I'm in my final year of medical school at U Mich, and my thesis focuses on therapeutic peptides—both their present uses and where they might go in the future.

Back in 2024, I began this research after noticing that a lot of my friends were taking Ozempic. Since then, they've switched to Reta. Personally, I spent 4 months trying BPC-157 to help a tendon injury in my right shoulder heal.

I've been following GLP1 since last year, but I've only now made an account because I finally feel like my knowledge is solid enough to add something.

Excited to get to know all of you! 🙂
Could BPC-157's promotion of angiogenesis raise the chance of cancer developing? Is there actually a pathway by which that could happen? I'm interested in giving BPC-157 a try, yet the possibility of greater cancer risk leaves me pretty uneasy.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Mr. B said:

Lovedog100 said:

Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
Is your friend dealing with neuropathy? It started affecting me at the start of this year, and I've been looking into certain peptides that could potentially counteract it or provide some relief. ANA-290 and BPC-157 were 2 that seemed hopeful, plus several others I hadn't come across before
Peripheral neuropathy means the nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord have been damaged. Burning pain, numbness, and tingling are the result, and these sensations typically begin in the feet and hands. Diabetes, injuries, and vitamin deficiencies are among the usual causes. Managing the root condition and easing pain are the main goals of treatment.

His description matches this precisely.
From where I stand, there is no downside here and only upside. ARA-290 does not cost much, so giving it a shot seems reasonable to me. Look into it a bit.
 
Welcome aboard! Your thesis subject strikes me as quite fascinating, particularly given how fast therapeutic peptides have advanced in recent years. I'm eager to hear your viewpoint and whatever discoveries come out of your work. Can't wait to see what you bring to this space.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Lovedog100 said:

Mr. B said:

Lovedog100 said:

Moogle said:

PeptideSpecialist said:

Moogle said:

littlerestraint said:

Greetings..

Was the shoulder fix successful?
+1 I'm also interested in what you found with the shoulder recovery.

On a similar note, I came across a 30 day cycle for BPC-157 controls regarding habituation. Was your run four months straight, without any breaks?

Right now I'm dealing with a lower leg problem using BPC-157, though I've only been at it for 2 weeks. Still not resolved!

Thanks!
The remark I made earlier about my own treatment could shed a little more light on this, though for a lot of lower-leg injuries, 2 weeks is still pretty soon.

Have you been seen by a doctor or a physio at this point? And do you have a clear idea of what the problem actually is?
Physio, imaging, and alternative bodywork like Rolfing and Graston have all been part of my routine. The root issue: my gait involves pronation, which puts load on the Soleus; when that muscle flares up repeatedly, fascia forms around the lower calf and traps it. From there it shows up where the tendon meets the heel, producing a burning sensation.

Super feet insoles — the green model — are what I rely on, and steering clear of impact usually leaves me symptom-free. Airports are where stomping tends to set it off, and my job involves a good amount of travel.

I pay close attention to my body and address this area specifically during training. My hope is that BPC-157 helps push me past this recovery plateau, since a flare is both disruptive and frustrating.
Check out ARA-290. A friend of mine dealing with foot issues got relief from it. My guess is you could even combine it with BPC157
Is your friend dealing with neuropathy? It started affecting me at the start of this year, and I've been looking into certain peptides that could potentially counteract it or provide some relief. ANA-290 and BPC-157 were 2 that seemed hopeful, plus several others I hadn't come across before
Peripheral neuropathy means the nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord have been damaged. Burning pain, numbness, and tingling are the result, and these sensations typically begin in the feet and hands. Diabetes, injuries, and vitamin deficiencies are among the usual causes. Managing the root condition and easing pain are the main goals of treatment.

His description matches this precisely.
From where I stand, there is no downside here and only upside. ARA-290 does not cost much, so giving it a shot seems reasonable to me. Look into it a bit.
Yeah, I've done a fair amount of reading on this, and it's worth giving it a try. The neurologist, podiatrist, and GP give me nothing, so I have to handle it on my own.
 
GettinFit said:

ChAsEr435 said:

Well, that's exactly why we're all here , Research, Research, Research!!!!

Reckon we've learned plenty by now to pull it out of animal trials. I know I have .

Currently taking

TIRZ
RETA
CARGI
KLOW
NAD+
TA1
Thymalin
5AMINO
IMPA
SELANK
SEMAX
HGH
CJC-1295
SS-31
MOTS-C
AOD 5
VESUGEN
CORTAGEN
GTT-600
IGF-1LR3
Seems like you've earned a promotion past enthusiast.. 😂 that stack of yours has to be unreal 🌎
@ChAsEr435

If HGH is already part of your regimen, what's the reasoning behind adding CJC, IPA (IMPA?) and IGF-1LR3?
 
PeptideSpecialist said:

Hello everyone! I'm in my final year of medical school at U Mich, and my thesis focuses on therapeutic peptides—both their present uses and where they might go in the future.

Back in 2024, I began this research after noticing that a lot of my friends were taking Ozempic. Since then, they've switched to Reta. Personally, I spent 4 months trying BPC-157 to help a tendon injury in my right shoulder heal.

I've been following GLP1 since last year, but I've only now made an account because I finally feel like my knowledge is solid enough to add something.

Excited to get to know all of you! 🙂
Hello and welcome aboard.

That's genuinely exciting news. You might end up being the one who brings peptides further into the mainstream, or perhaps you'll uncover something entirely new.

Glad to have you here in the forums.
 
ChAsEr435 said:

Well, that's exactly why we're all here , Research, Research, Research!!!!

Reckon we've learned plenty by now to pull it out of animal trials. I know I have .

Currently taking

TIRZ
RETA
CARGI
KLOW
NAD+
TA1
Thymalin
5AMINO
IMPA
SELANK
SEMAX
HGH
CJC-1295
SS-31
MOTS-C
AOD 5
VESUGEN
CORTAGEN
GTT-600
IGF-1LR3
How has cortagen worked out for you so far?
 
Back
Top