Peptide-selling 'parties' — has anyone actually been to one?

Flash-BCR said:

bamagirl26 said:

Shittersfull said:

Are those prices per kit, or per vial?
Probably priced for one vial!

dickybob said:

Dickiebob here: nothing on the product chart says whether that price covers a single bottle or a whole kit. My guess is one bottle, though I can't be sure. I did locate a website for Epicore, but there's very little on it. Had my barber made it to the party, I'd have gotten some feedback off her. She couldn't go that night, and she buys her tirz very cheaply on insurance anyway. It makes me wonder: would they even have wanted her there if she wasn't going to buy?
I'd turn up in a criss-crossed bandolier loaded with mixed pep vials...then stride in chanting, "Bargain peptides, come follow me!"...and walk the entire room out of there like the pied piper... 😎 👍
Then they'd come chasing after you at "Flash" speed
 
Shittersfull said:

Shittersfull said:

bamagirl26 said:

Shittersfull said:

Are those prices per kit, or per vial?
Probably priced for one vial!
You're probably correct there.
Nobody could bribe me into showing up at that one.
Yours is hands down the best user name on the whole forum. Every time it comes up I crack up. I might look my age on the outside, but inside there's still a 12 year old boy.
 
Each week I do a split dose of grey tirz. My starting point was 2.5 mg. per week, and every four weeks I push the weekly total up by 1 mg. My barber is on tirz for a medical condition and will most likely stay on insurance-covered tirz forever. While she cuts my hair we sometimes get onto grey peptides. Last week she asked whether I had come across peptide parties, and I had to say no. I couldn't picture it. Silly me! She sent me the text invite for one, though she never attended, so she couldn't fill me in.

Some of what the invitation contained: the home address where it would happen — a genuine street address in Meridian, Idaho. It ran in two parts. Part one was taking orders and mingling with the other attendees. Part two was called Education & Q&A. Here's how that second part was described: “Deep dive into peptide science, protocols, and open Q&A.” The product list was long and covered much of what I see on peptide lists online, RETA, SEMA and TIRZ among them. Prices were steep; a few examples: $80 for sema 5 mg, $245 for tirz, 30 mg., and $200 for reta 20 mg. Above the peptide list it read “Epicore products available.” Another page of the invite told guests to order and pay ahead of time. That page is gone for me now.
🤥They don't even try to hide the fact that chatGPT wrote their texts.
 
dickybob said:

Each week I do a split dose of grey tirz. My starting point was 2.5 mg. per week, and every four weeks I push the weekly total up by 1 mg. My barber is on tirz for a medical condition and will most likely stay on insurance-covered tirz forever. While she cuts my hair we sometimes get onto grey peptides. Last week she asked whether I had come across peptide parties, and I had to say no. I couldn't picture it. Silly me! She sent me the text invite for one, though she never attended, so she couldn't fill me in.

Some of what the invitation contained: the home address where it would happen — a genuine street address in Meridian, Idaho. It ran in two parts. Part one was taking orders and mingling with the other attendees. Part two was called Education & Q&A. Here's how that second part was described: “Deep dive into peptide science, protocols, and open Q&A.” The product list was long and covered much of what I see on peptide lists online, RETA, SEMA and TIRZ among them. Prices were steep; a few examples: $80 for sema 5 mg, $245 for tirz, 30 mg., and $200 for reta 20 mg. Above the peptide list it read “Epicore products available.” Another page of the invite told guests to order and pay ahead of time. That page is gone for me now.
Damnnnnn, time to find yourself a new barber ! Sounds more like a book club therapy session, except the purpose is offloading overpriced peptides onto new or curious users.

Ps- "flog off" is Australian for sell.
 
Delighted to be the introvert everyone already knows is NOT turning up to any party, of any description, no way, no how, leave me alone. 🤣
 
Seasonal1 said:

Shittersfull said:

Shittersfull said:

bamagirl26 said:

Shittersfull said:

Are those prices per kit, or per vial?
Probably priced for one vial!
You're probably correct there.
Nobody could bribe me into showing up at that one.
Yours is hands down the best user name on the whole forum. Every time it comes up I crack up. I might look my age on the outside, but inside there's still a 12 year old boy.
A few people said my user name turned their stomach. So I put it to a vote.




Who here knows the one liner "shitters full"? And can you name the film?



It comes from a film. Can you name it??

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
This is most likely some flavour of pyramid scam.

We've watched these crop up in different shapes depending on whatever is being hyped. Forex parties were everywhere during the pandemic, as I recall 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
Blueeyedme said:

Shaklee, Herbalife, Amway — the new version of all that...

OMG, Shaklee was on my mind too, but I wasn't sure anyone else would remember them, or whether they're even still trading. My parents sold Shaklee back in the 70s and I can still picture those supplement bottles and smell that vile protein shake powder like it was yesterday. Probably why I can't stand multi-vitamins or any shake you mix yourself to this day 🤣.
 
Grogu said:

Blueeyedme said:

Shaklee, Herbalife, Amway — the new version of all that...

OMG, Shaklee was on my mind too, but I wasn't sure anyone else would remember them, or whether they're even still trading. My parents sold Shaklee back in the 70s and I can still picture those supplement bottles and smell that vile protein shake powder like it was yesterday. Probably why I can't stand multi-vitamins or any shake you mix yourself to this day 🤣.
Here I am having 70s flashbacks myself, thinking about Tupperware parties and the Avon lady..
 
Back
Top