Peptide-selling 'parties' — has anyone actually been to one?

dickybob

Explorer
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Northwest US
Each week I do a split dose of grey tirz. My starting point was 2.5 mg. per week, and every four weeks I push the weekly total up by 1 mg. My barber is on tirz for a medical condition and will most likely stay on insurance-covered tirz forever. While she cuts my hair we sometimes get onto grey peptides. Last week she asked whether I had come across peptide parties, and I had to say no. I couldn't picture it. Silly me! She sent me the text invite for one, though she never attended, so she couldn't fill me in.

Some of what the invitation contained: the home address where it would happen — a genuine street address in Meridian, Idaho. It ran in two parts. Part one was taking orders and mingling with the other attendees. Part two was called Education & Q&A. Here's how that second part was described: “Deep dive into peptide science, protocols, and open Q&A.” The product list was long and covered much of what I see on peptide lists online, RETA, SEMA and TIRZ among them. Prices were steep; a few examples: $80 for sema 5 mg, $245 for tirz, 30 mg., and $200 for reta 20 mg. Above the peptide list it read “Epicore products available.” Another page of the invite told guests to order and pay ahead of time. That page is gone for me now.
 
Something very like this came my way during a Dexa scan, minus the party 🤣 . They were keen to “help me” along my journey, pushing assorted overpriced peptides plus a chance to learn more 🤔.

So what's billed as a “party” is really a sales channel for aspiring entrepreneurs 😂.
 
On the face of it, a nice idea — everyone pooling an order and having a social evening. Then it turns into something closer to a Tupperware party, with one person lining their own pockets off their friends.
 
right? a strange kind of party, and the liability if some buyer does something dumb doesn't bear thinking about (and honestly, accepting an invite like that already tells you something)
 
dickybob said:

Each week I do a split dose of grey tirz. My starting point was 2.5 mg. per week, and every four weeks I push the weekly total up by 1 mg. My barber is on tirz for a medical condition and will most likely stay on insurance-covered tirz forever. While she cuts my hair we sometimes get onto grey peptides. Last week she asked whether I had come across peptide parties, and I had to say no. I couldn't picture it. Silly me! She sent me the text invite for one, though she never attended, so she couldn't fill me in.

Some of what the invitation contained: the home address where it would happen — a genuine street address in Meridian, Idaho. It ran in two parts. Part one was taking orders and mingling with the other attendees. Part two was called Education & Q&A. Here's how that second part was described: “Deep dive into peptide science, protocols, and open Q&A.” The product list was long and covered much of what I see on peptide lists online, RETA, SEMA and TIRZ among them. Prices were steep; a few examples: $80 for sema 5 mg, $245 for tirz, 30 mg., and $200 for reta 20 mg. Above the peptide list it read “Epicore products available.” Another page of the invite told guests to order and pay ahead of time. That page is gone for me now.
Part one: drinks, mingling, snacks and pep purchases. Part two: federal agents turn up to explain exactly how dumb you've been. Can you picture it as a sting? 😂
 
Dickiebob here: nothing on the product chart says whether that price covers a single bottle or a whole kit. My guess is one bottle, though I can't be sure. I did locate a website for Epicore, but there's very little on it. Had my barber made it to the party, I'd have gotten some feedback off her. She couldn't go that night, and she buys her tirz very cheaply on insurance anyway. It makes me wonder: would they even have wanted her there if she wasn't going to buy?
 
For pooling orders and splitting testing costs from cheap kit suppliers, this could actually be a neat format. As a network marketing scheme, though? No.
 
Pocket said:

Peptide MLM, plain and simple.

That crossed my mind too. Once the peptides have been sold, out comes the Amway catalogue…

This is the sort of party where the guest list is nothing but frenemies.
 
PoolRat said:

For pooling orders and splitting testing costs from cheap kit suppliers, this could actually be a neat format. As a network marketing scheme, though? No.
Maybe, though I seriously doubt it. Staying anonymous is the whole point. The liability is ugly. Were peptide parties actually common, everyone would have heard of them. Everyone would be talking about them. Then the feds would take an interest and it'd get much harder for people like us. My vote is no. If you want to bring a friend in, one who knows how to keep their mouth shut, point them at this forum.
 
bamagirl26 said:

Shittersfull said:

Are those prices per kit, or per vial?
Probably priced for one vial!

dickybob said:

Dickiebob here: nothing on the product chart says whether that price covers a single bottle or a whole kit. My guess is one bottle, though I can't be sure. I did locate a website for Epicore, but there's very little on it. Had my barber made it to the party, I'd have gotten some feedback off her. She couldn't go that night, and she buys her tirz very cheaply on insurance anyway. It makes me wonder: would they even have wanted her there if she wasn't going to buy?
I'd turn up in a criss-crossed bandolier loaded with mixed pep vials...then stride in chanting, "Bargain peptides, come follow me!"...and walk the entire room out of there like the pied piper... 😎 👍
 
Pocket said:

Peptide MLM, plain and simple.
That kind of party turned up in a South Park episode. And those prices?! I got going on Reta through an old friend — $100 for a 10Mg vial, then a 20Mg at $200. Once I found grey, she got pretty upset and wouldn't even discuss it after that. It really is an MLM.
 
dickybob said:

Each week I do a split dose of grey tirz. My starting point was 2.5 mg. per week, and every four weeks I push the weekly total up by 1 mg. My barber is on tirz for a medical condition and will most likely stay on insurance-covered tirz forever. While she cuts my hair we sometimes get onto grey peptides. Last week she asked whether I had come across peptide parties, and I had to say no. I couldn't picture it. Silly me! She sent me the text invite for one, though she never attended, so she couldn't fill me in.

Some of what the invitation contained: the home address where it would happen — a genuine street address in Meridian, Idaho. It ran in two parts. Part one was taking orders and mingling with the other attendees. Part two was called Education & Q&A. Here's how that second part was described: “Deep dive into peptide science, protocols, and open Q&A.” The product list was long and covered much of what I see on peptide lists online, RETA, SEMA and TIRZ among them. Prices were steep; a few examples: $80 for sema 5 mg, $245 for tirz, 30 mg., and $200 for reta 20 mg. Above the peptide list it read “Epicore products available.” Another page of the invite told guests to order and pay ahead of time. That page is gone for me now.
So everyone above has already landed on the peptide party being a marketing vehicle aimed at the next wave of peptide users. What I'll add is that it's a shame what's become of meridian. It used to be the affordable pick, an easy drive with no traffic into Boise. Not any more. Even Star has been swallowed up, and 10 years back that was the middle of nowhere. All that said, there may be a legitimate role for these gatherings. I put up something recently that ate a ton of steel, and had I handed the job to somebody else it could have run 10x the cost. So call it peptide capitalism. My ramblings, courtesy of a gummy.
 
Back
Top