Peptide Seller Ads That Look Terrible

Searching for Peptides on Instagram turned out to be a bad call on my part. For months afterward, my feed was flooded with promotions from peptide sellers. The majority belonged to brand-new profiles having zero followers, and one of the ads traced back to a Facebook account with only 2 followers. Every single one was AI generated — a few actually looked polished, while others were laughable. I honestly cannot picture anybody being foolish enough to hand these people their money. On the other hand, if they are shelling out for advertising, they clearly must be seeing some return on that investment. 😕
 
Lovedog100 said:

Searching for Peptides on Instagram turned out to be a bad call on my part. For months afterward, my feed was flooded with promotions from peptide sellers. The majority belonged to brand-new profiles having zero followers, and one of the ads traced back to a Facebook account with only 2 followers. Every single one was AI generated — a few actually looked polished, while others were laughable. I honestly cannot picture anybody being foolish enough to hand these people their money. On the other hand, if they are shelling out for advertising, they clearly must be seeing some return on that investment. 😕
Making a polished-looking ad with AI is far simpler than actually building a real business... That almost makes those older Asian guys pretending to be attractive young women named Sophia and Tiffany come across as believable...
 
Skidude said:


There is a section full of them.. no use advertising them elsewhere, even just as a "joke"

Click to expand...

Lol!

It just hit me that I've got the majority of sellers on Ignore; I haven't checked out that section in months!
 
Just A Cat said:

From what I gather, there's a call for Joe the Camel to return—this time peddling peptides? Oh dear, dear. 🤣
Not at all—The Marlboro Man.

Skidude said:


I am borderline boomer, missed by 2 years.. but Father was silent and brother boomer..

So I don't give a shit about anything.. except cars on my lawn..

Chased 2 away last week.

Click to expand...
As a boomer, I have to ask: where are people running into these? Up in the banner on this site, or on GB's Telegram?
 
birdwhacker said:

It's wild that this community has such a strong fondness for AI-made artwork. That's a generational divide. Most GenZ and Gen Alpha folks appear to recognize it for what it is, millennials tend to fall on both sides, yet GenX and boomers are completely enamored with AI.
As a member of Gen X, AI-made posters and similar stuff really get on my nerves. There's just so much of it, and it comes across as aggressively pushy. It's as if filling every last bit of room with more text or images earns them some kind of reward.

#getoffmylawn 😅
 
A lot of folks are cutting corners by feeding AI a simple prompt, and what comes out as "marketing" shows almost no skill or consideration. Since it appeals to them, they assume it's fantastic. Even big-time marketing agencies have jumped on this bandwagon. The sheer volume and effortless availability of this AI-made material is what's driving the burnout. Speaking for myself, I can't tolerate the majority of the nonsense it produces—and AI is the center of my entire world. It's an incredibly potent instrument, but the typical user hasn't got a clue how to use it correctly.
 
Back
Top