peptide pen calculator

Phatmax

Explorer
Joined
Sep 23, 2025
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hi everyone, which peptide pen calculator do you consider the best? The one I had been relying on is no longer available. There are plenty designed for Syringe, but I need one made for pen. If anyone knows of one, please share? My pens are 60ui and 3ml cartridge
 
Anything useful here?



f64161a5f9746ed0ffc25136c43f5f0b08374abb4d74443712972953644fb105.jpg




A dosing calculator I keep bookmarked



No more arithmetic slips. Enter your target and the vial size and it hands back the exact volume to draw.

11003eafd1c0f3ac09c3abe54bf05b3a6c0d92a4cbb6e2fe4e3e847efe9637c3.jpg



www.refillpen.com
 
Phatmax said:

Hi everyone, which peptide pen calculator do you consider the best? The one I had been relying on is no longer available. There are plenty designed for Syringe, but I need one made for pen. If anyone knows of one, please share? My pens are 60ui and 3ml cartridge
With rare exceptions, pens are dosed at 100iu/ml (check your own device), which means any calculator will work.
 
Back
Top