Peptide Labels

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
 
DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Which printer do you use?
 
Nabbaprophysique365 said:

DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Which printer do you use?
HP Latex 365, mate.

That's a wide format printer.
 
DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Those look great 🤣
 
MeanSteve said:

I picked up label sheets measuring 1.5" by .75" from sheet labels dot com, then ran them through my inkjet printer. Way less expensive than buying a NIIMBOT.





View attachment 10770
I'm thinking of taking the same approach! Even though I'm a sucker for equipment, I had to put my foot down about buying another gadget. On top of that, I'm after labels in color!...and honestly, working on the designs helps me unwind. Appreciate the pointer on your label paper source: 0.75" high is proving hard to track down!
 
DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Wow, these look great! Which printer are you running (never mind—you already answered that), and what label brand and material do you use? That glossy look is really slick...very professional!

EDIT 2: I figure the stock you're printing on is made for wide format machines, but is there anything out there that comes even close for an inkjet or laser?
 
HouseCat said:

DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Wow, these look great! Which printer are you running (never mind—you already answered that), and what label brand and material do you use? That glossy look is really slick...very professional!

EDIT 2: I figure the stock you're printing on is made for wide format machines, but is there anything out there that comes even close for an inkjet or laser?
Cheers, appreciate it!

I can't really point you to an equivalent media designed for inkjet. The vinyl I'm running is meant for outdoor signage that's built to last, and the only reason I stick with it is that swapping out the rolls feels like too much hassle 🤣
 
Pete369 said:

DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Those look great 🤣
Cheers mate, it began with me just tagging my own kits, but then the habit really grabbed me and these days I'm labelling half of Australia 😂
 
DingoXL said:

Pete369 said:

DingoXL said:

RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I handle both the design and printing myself 👌

It's nearly as habit-forming as putting stacks together.
Those look great 🤣
Cheers mate, it began with me just tagging my own kits, but then the habit really grabbed me and these days I'm labelling half of Australia 😂
I'm OBSESSED!!! These are a must-have for me!...I picked up some cute labels from Etsy before, but these blow them out of the water! The soda can collection is particularly tempting. If you're selling these, I need to know!
 
Zeptide said:

MeanSteve said:

I picked up label sheets measuring 1.5" by .75" from sheet labels dot com, then ran them through my inkjet printer. Way less expensive than buying a NIIMBOT.





View attachment 10770
I've been going back and forth on whether to get an ink tank printer like the ET-8500 or go with a NIIMBOT m2. Laminating the labels is something I'd rather not deal with if there's a way around it. Have you tried putting your label through water or alcohol, and could you share a photo of how it turned out?

Alcohol exposure is fine, but don't scrub them. Rubbing them hard with a prep pad will cause the labels to begin washing off.





006c22377877d90a35e373c8c4739ceecae436bbfad8d71fdd5c5718af9e4f0f.webp45a4b4afd21d718f4eefca67e78ceeffaf6def660b948daf39e43c8274e3c506.webp
 
I feel like the phonomo M220 was a waste of my cash. My Niimbot D110 uses those 14 mm strips, and I was after something with more width. On top of that, I had plans for 20x40 and 30x50 sizes, possibly white on black, a brushed slate silver that looks nice, or a holo with light density. Every option I come across is either cheap-looking holograms or rolls locked to Niimbot with a chip embedded. And naturally, zero color choices. Picked up the M220 at a discount for $44.99. My aim was to stay below $70 total, counting 3 separate single label rolls. I suppose I managed that, but for now there are no cool labels in my hands,

This might deserve a separate thread, but after I sell off my old Pokemon cards from childhood, plus 7 Pokemon slabs, 8 baseball slabs and a single NFL slab… Perhaps I’ll put all that money back into this labeling hobby and get it right this time.
 
Neurogroot said:

I feel like the phonomo M220 was a waste of my cash. My Niimbot D110 uses those 14 mm strips, and I was after something with more width. On top of that, I had plans for 20x40 and 30x50 sizes, possibly white on black, a brushed slate silver that looks nice, or a holo with light density. Every option I come across is either cheap-looking holograms or rolls locked to Niimbot with a chip embedded. And naturally, zero color choices. Picked up the M220 at a discount for $44.99. My aim was to stay below $70 total, counting 3 separate single label rolls. I suppose I managed that, but for now there are no cool labels in my hands,

This might deserve a separate thread, but after I sell off my old Pokemon cards from childhood, plus 7 Pokemon slabs, 8 baseball slabs and a single NFL slab… Perhaps I’ll put all that money back into this labeling hobby and get it right this time.

Have you looked on Aliexpress? For my m220, I come across every sort of label there — any size, shape, or color I might need. Sorry that yours isn't working out for you.
 
RicFlair said:

For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
I've seen folks mention buying dedicated printers and such, but Avery labels are an option. They're sold as 8.5”*11” sheets that work with a standard printer. After that, you can use their software to create your labels and print them using a printer you already have. This was my first attempt, nothing elaborate.

https://www.avery.ca/88508-94204-gl...IihLmXHik8TthE2CcjSFuPdxGgb8FkPsaAjMfEALw_wcB
 
Back
Top