Peptide Labels

RicFlair

Explorer
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
For anyone who has several kits of various peptides: what method do you use to tell them apart? My main reason for asking is that in my fridge, I store them inside the containers they arrive in, and those already have labels. The problem is I can't always inject in the morning because of work, and when there are multiple different compounds to pin in the morning it can eat up time, so I simply bring them along, keep them in my work fridge, and pin whenever I get a chance. That means I have to find some way, any way, to note which vial is which. Do you folks create your own labels with a NIIMBOT for that kind of thing, or what else would someone in my situation suggest to keep better track?
 
A 30 yr old P-Touch does the job for me, and it gets used on all sorts of things — notes about oil changes stuck to the car windshield, the date batteries went into a flashlight, that kind of stuff.

Product, weight, and date go onto a label for each vial. I realize that probably sounds excessive. But if there's a textbook case of Murphy's Law walking around on two legs, it's me. Slip-ups are going to happen. I have to stay ahead of them.

The 'tides live in Hydrapeaks, and the outside of each one is labelled with its contents too. That way, for instance, I reach for the oldest Tirz before anything newer.

An Excel spreadsheet tab keeps the count as well, so I can see how many vials remain from every batch and which Hydrapeak holds them. My aim is to lock in First In, First Out.

OCD be a thing, yo.
 
I picked up label sheets measuring 1.5" by .75" from sheet labels dot com, then ran them through my inkjet printer. Way less expensive than buying a NIIMBOT.





291108b461d201696f05ddcbebd0043be7130b2e9b5f1b623ce3a7c6eef3fbbb.webp
 
deluge said:

A 30 yr old P-Touch does the job for me, and it gets used on all sorts of things — notes about oil changes stuck to the car windshield, the date batteries went into a flashlight, that kind of stuff.

Product, weight, and date go onto a label for each vial. I realize that probably sounds excessive. But if there's a textbook case of Murphy's Law walking around on two legs, it's me. Slip-ups are going to happen. I have to stay ahead of them.

The 'tides live in Hydrapeaks, and the outside of each one is labelled with its contents too. That way, for instance, I reach for the oldest Tirz before anything newer.

An Excel spreadsheet tab keeps the count as well, so I can see how many vials remain from every batch and which Hydrapeak holds them. My aim is to lock in First In, First Out.

OCD be a thing, yo.
First in, first out — that's the way to go! If you're not already an accountant, you'd make a fantastic one!
 
laansasa said:

deluge said:

A 30 yr old P-Touch does the job for me, and it gets used on all sorts of things — notes about oil changes stuck to the car windshield, the date batteries went into a flashlight, that kind of stuff.

Product, weight, and date go onto a label for each vial. I realize that probably sounds excessive. But if there's a textbook case of Murphy's Law walking around on two legs, it's me. Slip-ups are going to happen. I have to stay ahead of them.

The 'tides live in Hydrapeaks, and the outside of each one is labelled with its contents too. That way, for instance, I reach for the oldest Tirz before anything newer.

An Excel spreadsheet tab keeps the count as well, so I can see how many vials remain from every batch and which Hydrapeak holds them. My aim is to lock in First In, First Out.

OCD be a thing, yo.
First in, first out — that's the way to go! If you're not already an accountant, you'd make a fantastic one!
I'm not an accountant — in fact, I'm pretty much the reverse! Still, my work demands extreme attention to detail, just on a much larger scale.

There's a label on the label maker itself that reads: "Labelmaker". (That was my youngest son's idea of a joke.)
 
deluge said:

laansasa said:

deluge said:

A 30 yr old P-Touch does the job for me, and it gets used on all sorts of things — notes about oil changes stuck to the car windshield, the date batteries went into a flashlight, that kind of stuff.

Product, weight, and date go onto a label for each vial. I realize that probably sounds excessive. But if there's a textbook case of Murphy's Law walking around on two legs, it's me. Slip-ups are going to happen. I have to stay ahead of them.

The 'tides live in Hydrapeaks, and the outside of each one is labelled with its contents too. That way, for instance, I reach for the oldest Tirz before anything newer.

An Excel spreadsheet tab keeps the count as well, so I can see how many vials remain from every batch and which Hydrapeak holds them. My aim is to lock in First In, First Out.

OCD be a thing, yo.
First in, first out — that's the way to go! If you're not already an accountant, you'd make a fantastic one!
I'm not an accountant — in fact, I'm pretty much the reverse! Still, my work demands extreme attention to detail, just on a much larger scale.

There's a label on the label maker itself that reads: "Labelmaker". (That was my youngest son's idea of a joke.)
As someone who works in accounting, I totally get your focus on the little things! Honestly, labeling my label maker might be a good idea too😆
 
I picked up an NDYIN N12 label maker on Amazon for $8.48 not long ago. Paired with my android, the app runs smoothly. So far I've only done simple bold text, nothing elaborate in terms of styles or designs. The printed labels come out sharp and properly centered. There's also a YouTube setup walkthrough available in the app. Would definitely recommend 😁
 
The Niimbot M2 has been my go-to, and it produces labels that look great with text that holds up really well😉
 
picked up the budget nimbot d110 for about $10 on amazon using a discount code i found in a different thread. it included 1 roll of labels. that's plenty to tag everything i currently have, and a fresh roll only costs around $8 down the line
 
MeanSteve said:

I picked up label sheets measuring 1.5" by .75" from sheet labels dot com, then ran them through my inkjet printer. Way less expensive than buying a NIIMBOT.





View attachment 10770
Funny enough, I already own a decent laser printer. After stumbling onto the niimbot tg channel, I picked up a niimbot, grabbed some labels, and started messing around with customizing everything. Now that I've figured it out, I'm looking to buy labels for my printer.

Dropping cash on Niimbot doesn't bother me, but somehow $10 for labels for my everyday printer feels like too much.
 
MeanSteve said:

I picked up label sheets measuring 1.5" by .75" from sheet labels dot com, then ran them through my inkjet printer. Way less expensive than buying a NIIMBOT.





View attachment 10770
I've been going back and forth on whether to get an ink tank printer like the ET-8500 or go with a NIIMBOT m2. Laminating the labels is something I'd rather not deal with if there's a way around it. Have you tried putting your label through water or alcohol, and could you share a photo of how it turned out?
 
Back
Top