Peptide Help

cooldude37

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!
 
At 18, spending cash on this isn't worth it—just stick with your current routine. Instead of peptides, put your energy into studying how to train. Figure out the right way to do the main lifts. Actually learn what proper training looks like.

Pick a direction—bodybuilding, powerlifting, or Olympic lifting—and set targets. Surround yourself with people who share that interest. Make a commitment to enter a local meet or show within 12months. My own suggestion would be powerlifting or strongman, simply because those crowds tend to be among the more welcoming ones.
 
Thanks for the tip about keeping the basics first! My training is still a priority and I'm continuing to work on my main lifts, but what draws me to peptides right now is mainly the science and research angle. I'd like to learn as much as I can, so I'm after guides covering how to determine whether a supplier is trustworthy and the correct way to check their lab results. If there are technical resources or archives suitable for someone just starting out, I'd be glad to look them over while I stay on track with my lifting goals. Also, if anyone could suggest the top spots to buy these for research purposes, so I can compare prices and get a sense of the market, that would really help!
 
cooldude37 said:

Thanks for the tip about keeping the basics first! My training is still a priority and I'm continuing to work on my main lifts, but what draws me to peptides right now is mainly the science and research angle. I'd like to learn as much as I can, so I'm after guides covering how to determine whether a supplier is trustworthy and the correct way to check their lab results. If there are technical resources or archives suitable for someone just starting out, I'd be glad to look them over while I stay on track with my lifting goals. Also, if anyone could suggest the top spots to buy these for research purposes, so I can compare prices and get a sense of the market, that would really help!
Do your own homework, particularly when it comes to figuring out where to get the peptides. This site has a search feature you can use, so other members' experiences are within reach. With something like BPC, for instance, you won't turn up much research — there's very little out there, and most of what exists isn't in humans. The advice @yrrdead gave above is solid: at your age, put your energy into improving your training. Another thing worth looking into is whether your diet is genuinely clean, and if you're struggling to shed that last bit of fat, whether a given approach even works for you. Different diets suit different people — some help, some don't. It's also possible you have food intolerances you don't know about, which could cause you bigger issues down the road. An elimination diet might be worth trying. Generally speaking, a young body can take a lot of punishment, but I'd be in much better shape today had I known 30 years ago what was upsetting my gut.
 
If you haven't started creatine yet, add it.
Don't expect much from BPC157 or TD500 — plenty of users report feeling nothing at all.
For getting leaner, Reta may be useful.
Keep your protein intake high enough.
If strength is the goal, train the way the military does: distance running, high-volume pull ups, planks, push-ups, and similar work.
Tesa Ipa and Cjc get positive feedback, though Tesa tends to be pricey.
 
cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
 
At 18, my take is that it's unnecessary. Your body already has plenty — don't mess it up with something like HGH. I agree with calm logic and wulf00777: go with creatine.
 
Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Stop wasting everyone's time. Get lost.
 
Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Stop wasting everyone's time. Get lost.
I apologize — being idiotic isn't my intention. My goal here is just to learn more about these subjects. If that's how it's landing, I'm sorry, but I do want to understand. Would you be willing to break down the reason it's not advised at my age? What I don't get is why age would play a role at all.
 
Sounds like your decision is already locked in and what you actually want is someone to agree with you or hand you citations. People have told you that moving forward could be a mistake. Had you really looked into it, you’d see how risky it is—particularly given how old you are. Still, in the end, it’s your body and your life, so what you do with them is up to you.
 
cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Stop wasting everyone's time. Get lost.
I apologize — being idiotic isn't my intention. My goal here is just to learn more about these subjects. If that's how it's landing, I'm sorry, but I do want to understand. Would you be willing to break down the reason it's not advised at my age? What I don't get is why age would play a role at all.
Go ask ChatGPT or Google Gemini. They'll put up with self-destructive teenagers far more patiently.

Squandering your attention on this nonsense while your body is at its peak for building muscle and bouncing back is itself a kind of self-harm — wasting your time and your money.

Creatine and protein powder are the strongest options available to you, and even those aren't necessary.
 
Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.
Stop wasting everyone's time. Get lost.
I apologize — being idiotic isn't my intention. My goal here is just to learn more about these subjects. If that's how it's landing, I'm sorry, but I do want to understand. Would you be willing to break down the reason it's not advised at my age? What I don't get is why age would play a role at all.
Go ask ChatGPT or Google Gemini. They'll put up with self-destructive teenagers far more patiently.

Squandering your attention on this nonsense while your body is at its peak for building muscle and bouncing back is itself a kind of self-harm — wasting your time and your money.

Creatine and protein powder are the strongest options available to you, and even those aren't necessary.
Alright, I get that my plan isn't well received, and I'm going to give it serious reconsideration. I'm honestly only here because this subject fascinates me and I want to understand it better.
 
cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.

That is a really foolish move, but I realize certain dudes are simply going to make foolish choices regardless. Rather than using oral steroids, if you are truly set on going full throttle with steroids, have your testosterone levels tested so you can find out where your baseline sits. Should it come back low and you still insist on going full throttle with steroids, then simply take 150–200 mg of exogenous testosterone each week and consider that your first cycle.

Even so, orals should never be used—nothing you could do is more idiotic.
 
At 18, testing for testosterone typically isn't necessary. Still, your primary care provider is able to order it, so it's worth requesting if you want.
 
Dydanz said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.

That is a really foolish move, but I realize certain dudes are simply going to make foolish choices regardless. Rather than using oral steroids, if you are truly set on going full throttle with steroids, have your testosterone levels tested so you can find out where your baseline sits. Should it come back low and you still insist on going full throttle with steroids, then simply take 150–200 mg of exogenous testosterone each week and consider that your first cycle.

Even so, orals should never be used—nothing you could do is more idiotic.
Alright. Taking anything right now doesn't feel like something I'm ready for. My knowledge is way too limited at this point, and I honestly have zero idea how to even begin looking into it. Wrecking my life over something as small as height or muscles isn't the goal. That said, peptides and what they could do for the body really do catch my attention — things like the recovery support from BPC-157 and TB-500. Missing out on the peptide wave for body benefits isn't something I want, so right now I'm just soaking up whatever information I can.
 
Anyone below the age of 25 shouldn't take substances that interfere with or halt their own development and maturation. So an 18-year-old ought to spend that time doing RESEARCH and educating themselves on these topics, then tackle them, IF THEY CHOOSE TO, once they've matured enough to grasp why so many young people who are overprotected and permitted to HARM THEMSELVES end up doing so. There are countless tragic cases of idiots who suffer permanent, life-changing consequences purely because they lack the maturity and are too stubborn to accept that FUNDAMENTAL FACT OF HUMAN LIFE. TLDR: Quit it, kid. Put down the chemicals and work with what you already have inside you until you're an adult (completely developed and mature, not merely 'of legal age').
 
Have you ever struggled with substance misuse, psychological conditions, or a difficult household situation? Because those kinds of things can push people toward reckless choices as a way to get away from it all. It never lasts, though.
 
cooldude37 said:

Dydanz said:

cooldude37 said:

Calm Logic said:

cooldude37 said:

Hey everyone! I touched on this quickly in my introduction posts, but I figured I'd start a separate thread here so more people can chime in on my questions. I'm 18, recently dropped a lot of weight, and right now I'm skinny fat. I train 5 or more days each week, and my sleep and diet are already in a good spot. Better recovery, improved sleep quality, overall health, and shedding the last of the fat are my main goals.

I've been looking into BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu, and I'm still very much in the learning phase. I'd really appreciate guidance on how well these work and beginner basics for dosing and bac water. As for GH secretagogues such as CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin, I want to learn more, but after hearing quite a few negatives, I'm honestly unsure. Any help or direction would mean a lot!

At 18, you're both too young for this and facing too much risk. The folks using these compounds are chasing the feeling of being 18 again — and you already have that.

Worth knowing: in theory at least, GH peptides are capable of closing the growth plates, assuming those plates haven't closed already.

See:




Thoughts on HGH



Im thinking about starting hgh probably something low around 6-8IUs a day. Im 18 yrs old and Im just looking to increase bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. Im on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

View attachment 11390


GLP1Chat.com

There are natural ways to get your IGF-1 pulsing upward: consume more dairy, get more or better sleep, do sprints, lift weights, and so on:

Gemini said:


MethodImpact on GH/IGF-1Risk LevelPrimary Benefit/MechanismPeptides (CJC/Ipam)High / ArtificialHighDirect pituitary stimulation; high risk for premature plate closure.Deep SleepMaximum Natural PulseZero70% of GH occurs in SWS (Slow Wave Sleep); essential for repair.Casein (Dairy Protein)High Sustained IGF-1LowSlow-digesting; provides a steady 6-8 hour "drip" of IGF-1 precursors.Sauna (Heat)Very High (Acute)LowAcute GH surge (up to 5x); triggers heat-shock proteins for muscle protection.Sprinting/HIITAcute SpikesLowLactate-induced GH pulses; improves metabolic flexibility.Intermittent FastingSignificant GH SpikeLowGH rises to protect muscle, but IGF-1 often drops.Melatonin (at night)Moderate/HighVery LowDeepens REM/SWS; has a direct stimulatory effect on GH secretion.L-GlutamineModerate (Acute)Very Low2-5g can acutely raise GH levels within 90 minutes of ingestion.Arginine / LysineMild/ModerateVery LowAmino acid stack that nudges GH if taken on an empty stomach.

Click to expand...
Got it — I'll steer clear of the GH peptides for the time being. The ones I'm really interested in are recovery-oriented: BPC-157, TB-500, and GHK-Cu. Since I train 5+ days per week, they look like they might have real value for me. Do those fall under the same age-related warnings, or is the concern limited to compounds that directly drive GH and IGF-1? Also, considering my situation (diet, sleep, and training are already solid), should I bother exploring them, or is the evidence too weak to be worth it? Separately, I've started researching Anavar. I know it can cause serious harm, particularly at my age, but I've basically decided I want to try it and I doubt anyone can change my mind. I don't understand it well enough yet to have a plan, which is why I'm asking. I'd much rather be informed than improvise, so any advice on the real risks and how to use it as safely as possible would be greatly appreciated.

That is a really foolish move, but I realize certain dudes are simply going to make foolish choices regardless. Rather than using oral steroids, if you are truly set on going full throttle with steroids, have your testosterone levels tested so you can find out where your baseline sits. Should it come back low and you still insist on going full throttle with steroids, then simply take 150–200 mg of exogenous testosterone each week and consider that your first cycle.

Even so, orals should never be used—nothing you could do is more idiotic.
Alright. Taking anything right now doesn't feel like something I'm ready for. My knowledge is way too limited at this point, and I honestly have zero idea how to even begin looking into it. Wrecking my life over something as small as height or muscles isn't the goal. That said, peptides and what they could do for the body really do catch my attention — things like the recovery support from BPC-157 and TB-500. Missing out on the peptide wave for body benefits isn't something I want, so right now I'm just soaking up whatever information I can.
Recovery from what, exactly? If there's an injury involved, BPC and TB could potentially be of use, though at the end of the day it might amount to nothing more than placebo. As for GHK-cu, it may make you more attractive if looksmaxxing is your thing, but you'd be waiting years before anything noticeable shows up.

Sounds to me like peptides aren't the answer you're after — you're hunting for breadcrumbs that'll turn you into a "sick cunt," if you catch my drift.

Stay consistent with the gym and get your diet in order. Nail that down. Peptides are meant for us old heads dealing with nagging injuries and weight that won't budge thanks to the food noise loudspeaker running in our heads.
 
To those who have been flagging content in this discussion: please know that we are monitoring the situation.

I understand that a number of you have worries about how some posts come across, and that others are focused on the OP's wellbeing and certain subjects that have come up.

Right now, I do not see anything that rises to a level serious enough to justify removing any posts. Because I want to encourage open expression, sound judgment, and lowering the risk of harm, I will leave the thread as it stands for the time being, unless or until something clearly out of line appears.

Discussions like this matter, I think—both for building the knowledge and understanding of younger members such as the OP, and for letting the firm words and warnings from experienced members stand as they are. Those members are trying to convey how important it is to make better, more careful choices, and keeping their tone intact preserves that weight. I am sure that much of the blunt language comes from real care and concern rather than mockery or attack.

That said, I ask that everyone take it down a couple of notches and aim for a bit more thoughtfulness and respect. Calm reasoning and productive dialogue tend to get far better results than quarreling and stamping feet.
 
Back
Top