Does anyone know of a peptide that can ease or eliminate muscle spasms? During the acute phase, nothing provides relief (medication, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture, even large doses of magnesium, etc.). I looked around and came up empty.
Azemiopsin looks like it could be worth exploring, though I haven't been able to locate much information on it. Botox-type agents act through a different mechanism, and that route doesn't interest me.
Anyone have ideas?
Thanks!
P.S.: Clearly the spasm stems from something else, such as autoimmunity, inflammation, an injury, an agonist/antagonist imbalance, a poor diet, and so on. I realize that addressing the root cause matters more, but the doctors still haven't reached a conclusion, and when it flares up badly I need something that acts quickly.
Azemiopsin looks like it could be worth exploring, though I haven't been able to locate much information on it. Botox-type agents act through a different mechanism, and that route doesn't interest me.
Anyone have ideas?
Thanks!
P.S.: Clearly the spasm stems from something else, such as autoimmunity, inflammation, an injury, an agonist/antagonist imbalance, a poor diet, and so on. I realize that addressing the root cause matters more, but the doctors still haven't reached a conclusion, and when it flares up badly I need something that acts quickly.