Peps on an empty stomach

notfatanymore123

Explorer
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington state
Hey. Just joined. I've read that certain peps are far more effective when taken fasted. So that's how I take them now. And the change is huge. Cjc/ipa just before bed, with food in me I don't notice anything, but fasted it knocks me out. Mots c in the morning, taking it fasted and then eating and then training didn't appear to do anything. But if I take it fasted first thing in the am, then train fasted immediately after, my workouts are noticeably better.

Anyone else run into this?

Which other peps am I getting wrong?
 
When using a GLP, keep in mind that the 'fasted state' needed for cjc/ipa will last much longer than the 2-3hr window I've seen suggested, because it slows your digestive system.
 
I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
 
dolph said:

When using a GLP, keep in mind that the 'fasted state' needed for cjc/ipa will last much longer than the 2-3hr window I've seen suggested, because it slows your digestive system.
Absolutely! In my case, with 4mg reta, a minimum of 6 hours.
 
chewonmysac said:

I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
Can you share what you're running? Right now I take nad+, motsc, and ghkcu in the morning. Then cjc/ipa, and this evening I'm adding ss31.
 
notfatanymore123 said:

chewonmysac said:

I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
Can you share what you're running? Right now I take nad+, motsc, and ghkcu in the morning. Then cjc/ipa, and this evening I'm adding ss31.
Here's what I'm running right now

Tirz 15mg each week

Eloralintide 1mg per week (taken 2 days prior to Tirz)

5-Amino-1mq 5 mg every day (8 week cycle)

SS-31 5mg every day, afternoon dosing

MOTS-c 5mg on an EOD schedule

NAD+ 100mg EOD

KPV 1.5mg taken daily

Testosterone 57mg EOD

HGH 2iu each morning, fasted, daily

1 Pre-roll Joint

Starting weight 280, current weight 175. Lowest weight reached 172. BMI sits at 25.1 with 37.5% total weight loss
 
chewonmysac said:

notfatanymore123 said:

chewonmysac said:

I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
Can you share what you're running? Right now I take nad+, motsc, and ghkcu in the morning. Then cjc/ipa, and this evening I'm adding ss31.
Here's what I'm running right now

Tirz 15mg each week

Eloralintide 1mg per week (taken 2 days prior to Tirz)

5-Amino-1mq 5 mg every day (8 week cycle)

SS-31 5mg every day, afternoon dosing

MOTS-c 5mg on an EOD schedule

NAD+ 100mg EOD

KPV 1.5mg taken daily

Testosterone 57mg EOD

HGH 2iu each morning, fasted, daily

1 Pre-roll Joint

Starting weight 280, current weight 175. Lowest weight reached 172. BMI sits at 25.1 with 37.5% total weight loss
That joint you smoke beforehand is what changes everything! 🤣
 
AnabolicRaldo said:

chewonmysac said:

notfatanymore123 said:

chewonmysac said:

I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
Can you share what you're running? Right now I take nad+, motsc, and ghkcu in the morning. Then cjc/ipa, and this evening I'm adding ss31.
Here's what I'm running right now

Tirz 15mg each week

Eloralintide 1mg per week (taken 2 days prior to Tirz)

5-Amino-1mq 5 mg every day (8 week cycle)

SS-31 5mg every day, afternoon dosing

MOTS-c 5mg on an EOD schedule

NAD+ 100mg EOD

KPV 1.5mg taken daily

Testosterone 57mg EOD

HGH 2iu each morning, fasted, daily

1 Pre-roll Joint

Starting weight 280, current weight 175. Lowest weight reached 172. BMI sits at 25.1 with 37.5% total weight loss
That joint you smoke beforehand is what changes everything! 🤣
The joint itself is what makes it work.
 
Fostradamus said:

AnabolicRaldo said:

chewonmysac said:

notfatanymore123 said:

chewonmysac said:

I usually do 4-6 injections in the morning on an empty stomach, nearly every day. I do fasted cardio or lifting 5 days per week. Every day I wait until 11 am before eating anything. It works great.
Can you share what you're running? Right now I take nad+, motsc, and ghkcu in the morning. Then cjc/ipa, and this evening I'm adding ss31.
Here's what I'm running right now

Tirz 15mg each week

Eloralintide 1mg per week (taken 2 days prior to Tirz)

5-Amino-1mq 5 mg every day (8 week cycle)

SS-31 5mg every day, afternoon dosing

MOTS-c 5mg on an EOD schedule

NAD+ 100mg EOD

KPV 1.5mg taken daily

Testosterone 57mg EOD

HGH 2iu each morning, fasted, daily

1 Pre-roll Joint

Starting weight 280, current weight 175. Lowest weight reached 172. BMI sits at 25.1 with 37.5% total weight loss
That joint you smoke beforehand is what changes everything! 🤣
The joint itself is what makes it work.
He is the one steering the aircraft. Plowing straight through a storm.
 
Back
Top