To start with, this is mostly aimed at US users, and I know somebody else just started a similar thread
Trying to gather info on pens for myself and for others
Not long ago I bought what I took to be v3 pens on amazon, and they were dead on arrival -- the plunger mechanisms could not even beat gravity, let alone push a dose. (M3gear pen pictured)
Something else I am noticing: the next pen pictured, the one marked V1, looks a great deal like a convipen or a gansulin.
Any info on the mechanisms and how they differ would be welcome, for whatever brand you have used (novo,etc). I have also had a look at a friend's prescription pen, and next to these the mechanism inside it looked wayyy beefier, which struck me as interesting
So what are you running, what does the plunger on yours look like, and did it justify the price/what did it cost?
Trying to gather info on pens for myself and for others
Not long ago I bought what I took to be v3 pens on amazon, and they were dead on arrival -- the plunger mechanisms could not even beat gravity, let alone push a dose. (M3gear pen pictured)
Something else I am noticing: the next pen pictured, the one marked V1, looks a great deal like a convipen or a gansulin.
Any info on the mechanisms and how they differ would be welcome, for whatever brand you have used (novo,etc). I have also had a look at a friend's prescription pen, and next to these the mechanism inside it looked wayyy beefier, which struck me as interesting
So what are you running, what does the plunger on yours look like, and did it justify the price/what did it cost?