N Sharp said:
bay_area_schizo said:
N Sharp said:
In my case, for everyday and weekly injections such as Glow/Klow/Wolverine/Tirz, pens win out purely because they're so handy.
1. Compared with full noodles, pen tips take up less room when stored
2. Your sharps containers last longer too
3. I'd argue pens tend to be cleaner since you avoid slip-ups like setting your noodle on the counter after drawing - with a pen, there's no need to set it down, for instance.
4. They push you toward filtering, which belongs in EVERYONE'S recon routine
Because of the 3ml size limit, they don't suit every pep, but convenience-wise they're hard to beat.
The biggest downside with pens is the learning curve when you're accustomed to noodles - yet that's no different from the curve you face with noodles on their own, so it's manageable. On top of that, automatics are simply delightful - possibly even simpler than noodles.
What does "automatic pen" actually mean? Since all we do is press a button, aren't they all automatic? I haven't tried a pen so far...I've got some coming . I picked up 3 V2's
Manual pens mean you have to press the injection button yourself to get the set dose out - basically the same motion as pushing down a noodle plunger.
Automatic pens use a spring and inject the dose on their own - you just dial your units, press the button, and it's done.
For spicy peps, I lean toward manual so I can go slow with doses, but other than that automatics are really convenient.
One thing to watch out for: V2's have a reputation for inconsistent dosing - not sure if I can link things yet, but I strongly suggest watching Peptide Critics youtube video "Gansulin Auto Injector Pen Demo." It shows an automatic pen in action AND how to verify dosing accuracy with a regular noodle.