Pen cartridges

Hello beutiful

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
The stockist has these pens in stock:

Novopen 4

Lupisulin

All star

What do you think about these? Do certain brands require that you only use their own cartridges? I have also come across Convipen
 
From what I understand, the initial 3 pens you mentioned each use a cartridge design that is proprietary, so they aren't interchangeable with universal options. The Convipen, though, takes a standard 3ml cartridge, which you can find pretty much anywhere.
 
Getting the Novopen to accept 3ml cartridges means you'll need adapters. Since it's built around Novo's own carts, the dosing tends to be less precise—from what I've read, it can overshoot by a couple of units. (Would be great if a Novopen owner could weigh in on that.)

My Allstar Pro works with standard 3ml cartridges. To get the most peptide out of the cart, a spacer is needed. The pen is very light and comes across as somewhat cheap feeling.

Convipens are excellent provided your carts are high quality. I ran into those recent bad batches of HD and Ks-tek carts, which jammed constantly, so I switched to manual pens for a while (Lilly Luxura ftw). Only recently did I go back to them, after I got some Linuo and Munan carts—and I've had 0 problems.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Getting the Novopen to accept 3ml cartridges means you'll need adapters. Since it's built around Novo's own carts, the dosing tends to be less precise—from what I've read, it can overshoot by a couple of units. (Would be great if a Novopen owner could weigh in on that.)

My Allstar Pro works with standard 3ml cartridges. To get the most peptide out of the cart, a spacer is needed. The pen is very light and comes across as somewhat cheap feeling.

Convipens are excellent provided your carts are high quality. I ran into those recent bad batches of HD and Ks-tek carts, which jammed constantly, so I switched to manual pens for a while (Lilly Luxura ftw). Only recently did I go back to them, after I got some Linuo and Munan carts—and I've had 0 problems.
Honestly, I'd argue those budget cartridges raise real doubts around cleanliness, endotoxin levels, and leftover production debris. What we've been getting are factory castoffs — vials, stoppers, and seals that don't meet spec. Beyond the unreliable dosing, they'll also shorten the life of your pens. About a month back, my V1 jammed solid. My 85 year old mother had been saying something wasn't right with a device I'd assumed was indestructible. Sure enough, when I went to inject her, it was completely seized. Luckily I had a few Linuo samples on hand, swapped one in, and that sorted it. Chasing the lowest price is a game you can't win.
 
I'm looking at putting in a modest bulk order of carts sometime in the coming week, and I noticed Underground Supply is now listing the Munan carts (the listing marks them as "New!"). How reliable are these when it comes to sterility? I'd like to believe the folks at US would only carry legit stuff for us peppers, but this brand is new to me until lately.
 
ThatNextGril said:

I'm looking at putting in a modest bulk order of carts sometime in the coming week, and I noticed Underground Supply is now listing the Munan carts (the listing marks them as "New!"). How reliable are these when it comes to sterility? I'd like to believe the folks at US would only carry legit stuff for us peppers, but this brand is new to me until lately.
From what I understand, Underground doesn't run the Munan ones through an autoclave the way certain other sellers do. BigtimeSupply is a name I've come across where folks report strong outcomes with their carts. During the previous drop, everything was gone in under 60 minutes, so I missed out.

Right now I've got a few Linuos headed my way to check whether they live up to the buzz.
 
Hello beutiful said:

The stockist has these pens in stock:

Novopen 4

Lupisulin

All star

What do you think about these? Do certain brands require that you only use their own cartridges? I have also come across Convipen
I own a V4, a Humalog Ergo, and a Convipen. Of the three, the Convipen wins hands down for me. It accepts standard 3mL cartridges, which are easy to find at nearly any place that carries reconstitution supplies.
 
sheilarae74 said:

Hello beutiful said:

The stockist has these pens in stock:

Novopen 4

Lupisulin

All star

What do you think about these? Do certain brands require that you only use their own cartridges? I have also come across Convipen
I own a V4, a Humalog Ergo, and a Convipen. Of the three, the Convipen wins hands down for me. It accepts standard 3mL cartridges, which are easy to find at nearly any place that carries reconstitution supplies.
Convipen it is, then — that sounds great.
 
Back
Top