Peak Peptides?

sfkid

Explorer
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
San Fran - US of A
94db9eb1b902d6a0eba4da7624f386f5de2398c83318e0036c3f9906016edf09.webp


I do enjoy the excitement because it brings about more rivalry and cheaper costs, but there can also be unexpected outcomes.. I'm maintaining a solid supply in my freezer. 🤷‍♂️
 
When it comes to searches, both Retatrutide and Zepbound pull in only half the volume that "peptides" does.

Another noteworthy point: among California regions, Riverside shows the largest share of peptide-related searches.
 
Honestly, I was completely in the dark about peptides until the end of 2025, haha.
 
Gigachad said:

Honestly, I was completely in the dark about peptides until the end of 2025, haha.
I'm in the same boat lol. Huberman was where I first caught wind of it around mid-2025, though it never really grabbed my attention. That changed once I gave Retatrutide a shot during my cutting phase.
 
joseblo said:

When it comes to searches, both Retatrutide and Zepbound pull in only half the volume that "peptides" does.

Another noteworthy point: among California regions, Riverside shows the largest share of peptide-related searches.

I used to know a few guys from that area — fraternity types. One of them went all in on every substance you can think of. That left me thinking the Irvine and Riverside areas have a pretty strong rave culture
 
joseblo said:

When it comes to searches, both Retatrutide and Zepbound pull in only half the volume that "peptides" does.

Another noteworthy point: among California regions, Riverside shows the largest share of peptide-related searches.
Honestly, Riverside doesn't exactly offer a ton of other ways to pass the time... 🤣
 
VegetableIce said:

Gigachad said:

Honestly, I was completely in the dark about peptides until the end of 2025, haha.
I'm in the same boat lol. Huberman was where I first caught wind of it around mid-2025, though it never really grabbed my attention. That changed once I gave Retatrutide a shot during my cutting phase.
What has Reta been like for you? I've been on tirz for 3 months and I've lost 24lbs. Just recently moved up to 5mg. I'm trying to figure out the lowest dose that works. My plan is to switch to reta only once most of my weight loss is finished and I'm in the recomp phase
 
Gigachad said:

VegetableIce said:

Gigachad said:

Honestly, I was completely in the dark about peptides until the end of 2025, haha.
I'm in the same boat lol. Huberman was where I first caught wind of it around mid-2025, though it never really grabbed my attention. That changed once I gave Retatrutide a shot during my cutting phase.
What has Reta been like for you? I've been on tirz for 3 months and I've lost 24lbs. Just recently moved up to 5mg. I'm trying to figure out the lowest dose that works. My plan is to switch to reta only once most of my weight loss is finished and I'm in the recomp phase

It was a total gamechanger for me — the food noise and cravings vanished entirely, which made reducing carbs really straightforward. My energy stayed high the whole time on Reta.

I've been running it for roughly 2,5 months, and it dropped my BF % to around 10% (about 5kg lost, mainly fat). During week 1 I began at 0.5mg, then worked up to a max of 3mg by the end. Right now I'm off it and bulking, but I'll certainly run it again whenever I do another cut.
 
VegetableIce said:

Gigachad said:

VegetableIce said:

Gigachad said:

Honestly, I was completely in the dark about peptides until the end of 2025, haha.
I'm in the same boat lol. Huberman was where I first caught wind of it around mid-2025, though it never really grabbed my attention. That changed once I gave Retatrutide a shot during my cutting phase.
What has Reta been like for you? I've been on tirz for 3 months and I've lost 24lbs. Just recently moved up to 5mg. I'm trying to figure out the lowest dose that works. My plan is to switch to reta only once most of my weight loss is finished and I'm in the recomp phase

It was a total gamechanger for me — the food noise and cravings vanished entirely, which made reducing carbs really straightforward. My energy stayed high the whole time on Reta.

I've been running it for roughly 2,5 months, and it dropped my BF % to around 10% (about 5kg lost, mainly fat). During week 1 I began at 0.5mg, then worked up to a max of 3mg by the end. Right now I'm off it and bulking, but I'll certainly run it again whenever I do another cut.
Oh, so you were already quite lean. I came across a comment claiming Reta suits chubby gym bros while tirz is meant for fatties lol
 
Back
Top