PE-22-28 vs Selank: any personal experiences?

Kyli

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Bulgaria
Hey Everyone, has anyone here given PE-22-28 a try?

Right now Selank is part of my routine, 250mcg Mo-Fr. Anxiety has improved a great deal thanks to Selank. Take this: I no longer stay in bed running through worst-case scenarios. Another thing I already shared on the board: I was behind the wheel when something touched my foot. I glanced down and there was a big spider climbing up. My response was: I will pull over, step out and then shoo the spider away. 3 month ago, without Selank, I would have instantly swatted the spider away, even mid-drive. Pure chaos would have followed.

So I clearly feel, that Selank is working.

What remains, though, is the fear of failure. Yesterday, for instance, I was using AI to work on a project. Once the AI was done, going to my PC and checking the test results felt really hard. You know, if I don't see the results, I'm save from the notice, that the Idea failed. This pattern shows up in many parts of my life, and it ends in procrastination.

So I was wandering a little bit, whether PE-22-28 could help me with that.
 
Kyli said:

Hey Everyone, has anyone here given PE-22-28 a try?

Right now Selank is part of my routine, 250mcg Mo-Fr. Anxiety has improved a great deal thanks to Selank. Take this: I no longer stay in bed running through worst-case scenarios. Another thing I already shared on the board: I was behind the wheel when something touched my foot. I glanced down and there was a big spider climbing up. My response was: I will pull over, step out and then shoo the spider away. 3 month ago, without Selank, I would have instantly swatted the spider away, even mid-drive. Pure chaos would have followed.

So I clearly feel, that Selank is working.

What remains, though, is the fear of failure. Yesterday, for instance, I was using AI to work on a project. Once the AI was done, going to my PC and checking the test results felt really hard. You know, if I don't see the results, I'm save from the notice, that the Idea failed. This pattern shows up in many parts of my life, and it ends in procrastination.

So I was wandering a little bit, whether PE-22-28 could help me with that.
You can't ever be sure...When it comes to therapeutic peptides in general, some folks report benefits while others call them a total waste of cash. I've got a few kits of PE-22-28 on the way (whenever they show up 😳 ) since, same as you, selank has worked for me (SQ and IN both), and I came across claims that PE might perform just as well for stress and anxiety as selank does...So I'll find out what it's about...😎
 
Back
Top