Hey everyone,
Figured I'd post a quick intro. I began this whole thing at 119 kg (262 lbs), and these days the scale reads 98 kg (216 lbs) — Retatrutide is what got me there. At some point in the middle of all that, I added TRT as well.
Beyond that, my routine includes heavy lifting 4x a week plus Muay Thai 3x a week. Honestly, I've never had this much energy or felt this on point.
Happy to be here — looking forward to swapping experiences and picking up knowledge from everyone in the community!
Figured I'd post a quick intro. I began this whole thing at 119 kg (262 lbs), and these days the scale reads 98 kg (216 lbs) — Retatrutide is what got me there. At some point in the middle of all that, I added TRT as well.
Beyond that, my routine includes heavy lifting 4x a week plus Muay Thai 3x a week. Honestly, I've never had this much energy or felt this on point.
Happy to be here — looking forward to swapping experiences and picking up knowledge from everyone in the community!