cookieguggleman
Explorer
Hey everyone. Does anyone have info on whether PAE was taken down on TG? And if so, is there a fresh link?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A DM from early July just caught my eye — it said I had to add my username, otherwise their bot would kick me out. I only noticed it now. Pretty sure I've been booted! That's a bummer. Could you DM me their TG link? And if I am "booted", will my DM still reach them?Chili777 said:
Seems fine on my end.
My TG has roughly a million groups in it, yet I can't tell whether this particular one is among them. Would you mind sharing it with me? Please, pretty please?cookieguggleman said:
Hey everyone. Does anyone have info on whether PAE was taken down on TG? And if so, is there a fresh link?