Ozempic may be reshaping the brain, scientists say

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
 
mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
Seriously? You need to get a hold of yourself - please.

cheers
 
cheesecake said:

mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
Seriously? You need to get a hold of yourself - please.

cheers
Proton VPN is what I used. You can get it right here:



b0209d9e9da662e29c1f15d95df2b92877e1ae21cb3ec7595df541d28a57c0a7.png




The best VPN for speed and security



Fast, safe VPN access across 120+ countries. Grab the free version now — or look into Proton VPN Plus if you want extra premium options.

fa4a10f905a99db0708bde22da4cd969df05b51362673ccecaa02f6ab693dee9.png



protonvpn.com

No problem.
 
Not exactly a thorough breakdown, but it is easily the least shallow piece about GLP/peptides that I have come across in some time.

It genuinely seems like medicine is heading into a new era.
 
I'd like to see additional details about concrete structural brain alterations that have been observed, though it remains intriguing. I definitely think it's doing something clever in the brain, There's far more happening beyond simply becoming slim.
 
interesting piece. I mean, these GLP medications do a great job of wiping out those habits (cigarettes, snacking, and so on)
 
mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
I'm amazed this comment wasn't written by Smiter 🤣
 
birdwhacker said:

mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
I'm amazed this comment wasn't written by Smiter 🤣
It's been roughly 15min since I last spotted Smiter.... hope the guy is alright?!?!?!
 
ambot88 said:

I'd like to see additional details about concrete structural brain alterations that have been observed, though it remains intriguing. I definitely think it's doing something clever in the brain, There's far more happening beyond simply becoming slim.
Who is going to fund that kind of study? lol. It's absurd that a person has to reach billionaire status before we get real healthcare
 
mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
In Belgium, a sentence under 6 months means the harshest outcome is an ankle monitor 😇
 
Parkinson's took my father's life, and I live with ADHD — dopamine plays a role in both. Newer Parkinson's studies suggest gut alterations may occur ahead of any other signs, according to what I've read. After going through this piece and other material, I wouldn't reduce it to GLP1 medications being able to cure or ward off Parkinson's, yet I believe certain links do exist, and watching what we all discover together on this front should be fascinating.
 
For a newspaper piece, this one's surprisingly solid. It doesn't push any fear-based angle, like risky grey peptides or losing muscle. Instead, it covers the wide array of intriguing ways GLP's affect the nervous system and other areas, though right now that's mostly seen in animal studies, not people.

As for the research claiming brain alterations from GLP treatment, it seems nowhere near definitive. The sample was tiny, just adolescents, and their brains could be shifting because of growing older or dropping weight, not the medication.

Researchers are still looking hard into whether GLP's might slow down or stop Parkinson's.
 
cheesecake said:

mybodyisasewer said:

NagChamp said:

Whoa, alright... Italy isn't a fan of whatever that is - when I attempted to open it, a rather alarming notice appeared, claiming it contained CSA material and blocking me from proceeding. Yikes. If the public administration in this country were better organized, I'd probably be stressing about my right to stay!
Haha man, you're in EUROPE, basically a prison colony where freedom doesn't exist. You're still surfing the web without a VPN? How the hell haven't you been locked up yet?
Seriously? You need to get a hold of yourself - please.

cheers



2581948b942432617b0f7dd0e04a66e40574620fdbbf1912b9fbc0b3e7a071ef.jpg




Musk’s claim that the UK punished 12,000 people over online posts



The piece lays out Musk’s argument that Britain is behaving like a fascist government, pointing to more than 12,000 arrests tied to online posts amid talk of an X ban

8c6fdd355fad5e1193e1d9d2dda9f0733d5083771ed3daee43163dc002167ef8.png



katv.com

Perhaps the grip in question is yours to take.
 
Go watch more Fox News, please. Try shouting MAGA a few times, just to keep that leftist, fascist, communistic European ideology from getting into you through the internet or your reta shot…
 
Back
Top