Ozcanium vs Janoshik ? Australia Island

articfox

Explorer
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Has anyone based in Australia given Ozcanium a go, and maybe even put its testing side by side with Janoshik ?

Having a testing company here locally would be a real plus, since shipping samples overseas costs a fair bit and then there's the customs headache.

What do you reckon, or do you perhaps rely on a different testing service based here in OZ land?
 
AU$350 seems like a pretty reasonable price, and it beats shipping abroad when it comes to how quickly you get results back 🤙
 
I’ve been using Oz. No problems so far! The reports arrive quickly and I haven’t run into any trouble with them.

I haven’t attempted to ship anything to Jano, since exporting peps is more difficult than importing them and costs a fortune.

Even so, the numbers tend to line up fairly well with the Jano reports the vendor has had done.
 
I have been lookji

WholesomeApril said:

I’ve been using Oz. No problems so far! The reports arrive quickly and I haven’t run into any trouble with them.

I haven’t attempted to ship anything to Jano, since exporting peps is more difficult than importing them and costs a fortune.

Even so, the numbers tend to line up fairly well with the Jano reports the vendor has had done.

I've heard that the two companies differ by somewhere around one to two percent?

Getting samples through to Jano has been possible for me, though it ends up costing another $200 plus considerably more waiting time,
 
articfox said:

I have been lookji

WholesomeApril said:

I’ve been using Oz. No problems so far! The reports arrive quickly and I haven’t run into any trouble with them.

I haven’t attempted to ship anything to Jano, since exporting peps is more difficult than importing them and costs a fortune.

Even so, the numbers tend to line up fairly well with the Jano reports the vendor has had done.

I've heard that the two companies differ by somewhere around one to two percent?

Getting samples through to Jano has been possible for me, though it ends up costing another $200 plus considerably more waiting time,
Ohh, the extra time needed to ship something to Jano never crossed my mind 😵‍💫

I suppose that even if their results differ just a tiny bit, that's fine and pretty much what you'd anticipate.

If you were to test each vial in your kit, I'm sure every single one would come back with a slightly different reading.

So long as they're broadly heading in the same direction, that's a positive indicator.
 
About a month back, I gave both Ozcanium and Jano a try. Oz is clearly the more budget-friendly route — for a standard GLP peptide, Purity and ID now runs AUD$400. My samples came back in 5 business days, which I thought was fair. The results lined up closely with Jano's, though the different methods and equipment can introduce some variance.

Over at Jano, it's now USD$360, and FedEx adds roughly AUD$130 (if you're rural, tack on another AUD$30 - 50 for a FedEx pickup). All in, that's about AUD$700 for a single test.
 
articfox said:

Thanks everyone, I’ve sent samples to both Ozcanium 👌 and Jano 😀

Wishing you the best! Let us know what happens.

Seeing people take testing into their own hands really stands out to me, and the fact that you're running both is genuinely great.
 
Grogu said:

articfox said:

Thanks everyone, I’ve sent samples to both Ozcanium 👌 and Jano 😀

Wishing you the best! Let us know what happens.

Seeing people take testing into their own hands really stands out to me, and the fact that you're running both is genuinely great.

Appreciate it, mate — fingers crossed the outcome lines up with what we're hoping for.
 
articfox said:

Grogu said:

articfox said:

Thanks everyone, I’ve sent samples to both Ozcanium 👌 and Jano 😀

Wishing you the best! Let us know what happens.

Seeing people take testing into their own hands really stands out to me, and the fact that you're running both is genuinely great.

Appreciate it, mate — fingers crossed the outcome lines up with what we're hoping for.

Yeah, you'd want the two labs to produce comparable numbers, since then the local one would be something you could count on — far simpler and no question faster.

It's crossed my mind plenty of times that quantifying mass, purity and identity shouldn't be all that hard. Yet whenever a second lab's figure diverges from Jano's, blame tends to land on the domestic lab, while Jano escapes any scrutiny.

Not long ago I ran a testing group. Hunting around, we turned up 2 COAs for the batch posted on reseller sites, each from a different US domestic lab. Per 1 COA, the T60 read 62mg; per the other, 65mg. The vendor's own COA showed 70mg. People tore into the US labs. Then the Jano results for the vials we'd shipped finally arrived — and what do you know, 62mg 🤔. Suddenly all the uproar shifted to the vendor, asking why their COA lists 70mg. My answer: because it's the vendor's COA 🤣.
 
Back
Top