Oxytocin Discussion

dirtyharry

Explorer
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Lately I've been considering Oxytocin as a peptide option. The mood and social bonding upsides caught my attention, yet firsthand accounts from users are pretty sparse.

When I brought it up with a buddy, he mentioned that Tractor Supply's site sells Oxytocin in bulk for way cheaper than what peptide vendors charge. Based on what I can find, the two don't appear to differ at all. Even though it feels risky to inject something meant to start labor in farm animals into myself, is there actually any distinction? Also, I'd love to hear about anyone's personal results with this intriguing peptide.

Edit: Turns out, as a few people noted, Tractor Supply requires a prescription for it. Figures, haha.
 
"This item requires prescription approval"

"This item is available online only"


https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/oxytocin-injectable-100-ml


My plan was to test 1 vial of oxytocin (sourced from China, not a feed store), yet it failed to reconstitute properly with Hospira. Therefore, the cause remains unclear to me. Oxytocin seems quite fragile and particular, and I lacked pH strips for checking the pH.

Another downside of oxytocin is that its effects fade quickly, which likely contributes to why it ranks low in popularity. As for me, I'm not aware of anyone who uses it on an ongoing basis.
 
Calm Logic said:

"This item requires prescription approval"

"This item is available online only"


https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/oxytocin-injectable-100-ml


My plan was to test 1 vial of oxytocin (sourced from China, not a feed store), yet it failed to reconstitute properly with Hospira. Therefore, the cause remains unclear to me. Oxytocin seems quite fragile and particular, and I lacked pH strips for checking the pH.

Another downside of oxytocin is that its effects fade quickly, which likely contributes to why it ranks low in popularity. As for me, I'm not aware of anyone who uses it on an ongoing basis.
Ah, that's a shame that the effects don't last long. Vendors sell it pretty inexpensively, so I might give it a shot anyway. If nothing else, I could inject it ahead of a date haha.
 
My own experience is pretty limited, so that's all I can talk about. Figuring out the right subcutaneous dose was a real struggle. Eventually I came across 0.2 mg - 0.5 mg. I settled on 0.375 mg. I wasn't expecting much, given the 6 minute half life. From what I've gathered, the usual guideline is that after 5 half life periods, the active effects are completely finished. So I gave it a shot.

At the 3 minute mark, I got a flush that felt a lot like CJC no DAC/Ipamorelin. On top of that, my forearms and shins turned red, felt somewhat hot when touched, yet were dry.

At 6 minutes, there was possibly the faintest euphoria, if it even deserves that label.

At 10 minutes, I was drinking water like someone desperately parched.

At 20 minutes, things were cooling down, and I felt maybe a touch more relaxed.

At 30 minutes, it was mostly over, and I felt somewhat tired.

The next morning brought a moderate headache, 6 out of 10 on the pain scale, along with nausea of comparable intensity. I also felt a strange, unsettled sadness about absolutely everything. Excedrin, dopamine support supplements, electrolytes and an anti-emetic cleared all of it.

Perhaps the nasal spray approach is better? I've come across anecdotal accounts of people with autism improving emotional regulation by using nasal sprays 4x daily. I certainly wouldn't expect this substance to boost or produce "love" for anyone.
 
dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

"This item requires prescription approval"

"This item is available online only"


https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/oxytocin-injectable-100-ml


My plan was to test 1 vial of oxytocin (sourced from China, not a feed store), yet it failed to reconstitute properly with Hospira. Therefore, the cause remains unclear to me. Oxytocin seems quite fragile and particular, and I lacked pH strips for checking the pH.

Another downside of oxytocin is that its effects fade quickly, which likely contributes to why it ranks low in popularity. As for me, I'm not aware of anyone who uses it on an ongoing basis.
Ah, that's a shame that the effects don't last long. Vendors sell it pretty inexpensively, so I might give it a shot anyway. If nothing else, I could inject it ahead of a date haha.
A quick note... it earns the nickname Crap and Nap for a reason. Those effects tend to show up during pining. When it's prepared as a nasal spray, they don't appear to be a problem (the dose ends up lower).
 
Neurogroot said:

My own experience is pretty limited, so that's all I can talk about. Figuring out the right subcutaneous dose was a real struggle. Eventually I came across 0.2 mg - 0.5 mg. I settled on 0.375 mg. I wasn't expecting much, given the 6 minute half life. From what I've gathered, the usual guideline is that after 5 half life periods, the active effects are completely finished. So I gave it a shot.

At the 3 minute mark, I got a flush that felt a lot like CJC no DAC/Ipamorelin. On top of that, my forearms and shins turned red, felt somewhat hot when touched, yet were dry.

At 6 minutes, there was possibly the faintest euphoria, if it even deserves that label.

At 10 minutes, I was drinking water like someone desperately parched.

At 20 minutes, things were cooling down, and I felt maybe a touch more relaxed.

At 30 minutes, it was mostly over, and I felt somewhat tired.

The next morning brought a moderate headache, 6 out of 10 on the pain scale, along with nausea of comparable intensity. I also felt a strange, unsettled sadness about absolutely everything. Excedrin, dopamine support supplements, electrolytes and an anti-emetic cleared all of it.

Perhaps the nasal spray approach is better? I've come across anecdotal accounts of people with autism improving emotional regulation by using nasal sprays 4x daily. I certainly wouldn't expect this substance to boost or produce "love" for anyone.
I've decided to stop buying Oxytocin. Appreciate all the input.
 
Back
Top