Oxytocin: Any Positive Results Out There?

rkbleddyn

Explorer
Joined
May 24, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
South Carolina USA
I've given this a go the past 2 evenings, and I'll do it again tonight. What hits me right away is a pronounced flush — your face goes kind of warm for a few minutes. Beyond that, it's genuinely tough to pin down. Occasionally there's a sensation, though it's faint. If you've gotten something good out of it, what dose are you taking?
 
Just the one trial so far. About 200mcg IN. What I got was cheerful motor mouth — couldn't stop talking to my mates for a stretch.
 
I've used it subcutaneously at roughly 30iu, 3 times daily, over the course of several months, reasoning that decent evidence exists for it lowering appetite. Because I'm simultaneously taking tirz15mg/reta5mg/cagri0.5mg, it's difficult to judge whether it's had any real impact. It does appear to raise heart rate somewhat for a period.
 
lessthanhalf said:

I've used it subcutaneously at roughly 30iu, 3 times daily, over the course of several months, reasoning that decent evidence exists for it lowering appetite. Because I'm simultaneously taking tirz15mg/reta5mg/cagri0.5mg, it's difficult to judge whether it's had any real impact. It does appear to raise heart rate somewhat for a period.

Tirz is part of my stack too, so hunger isn't really an issue for me anymore. A fresh Oxy shot went in a moment ago, and the flush came back just like before; there's a sensation now, though I can't pin down exactly what it is. It isn't bad, but it isn't especially good either. The amount I used was 500mcg — no idea how that translates into iu. As for Tirz, I'm at 1.5 and my appetite is basically gone; even 2.5 was more than I could handle.
 
Back
Top