Overfilled. How to dose?

JohannesSweden77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 15, 2026
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.
 
Take the real assayed value, along with the remaining specs, and run it through a reverse calculator. Check my signature. Aim for a pull that lines up with the marked graduations on your syringe, somewhere in the 20 unit to 40 unit range. The amount of bac water needed to reconstitute may come out odd, but it keeps every injection simple. Watch out for mcg versus mg.

Groups doing third-party testing typically won't hand out CoAs to people who aren't participants, or they hold them back, unless something urgent comes up. An accessible and straightforward entry point for getting involved is Flying Purple Pep Guild
 
a2f66fb7a8bbc2a95b58446b79ee1355829a75e44bfbdda7f93114aa12721c26.png




Peptide Calculator - Cellgenic



With this peptide calculator, you can work out dosages, reconstitution volumes, and injection amounts in no time.

f711c6b31ca2039701103c378ebecf685951f3652e8aaf053936b669662b69a5.png



cellgenic.com

That's the one I prefer. Your starting dose isn't mentioned. To work it out, you can put in the dose and try both 20 and 29 (for comparison) along with BAC water quantities.


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/wolverine-stack
 
That particular flavor isn't something I use, though when it comes to Reta, this is the one I prefer.



dcf3b21a377da1fd5ab69c67318d79492add934612a0e72b4ef2cb4f7a399338.jpg




Injection Shop - Reconstitution Calculator



No-cost peptide calculator for mixing lyophilized peptide vials using BAC bacteriostatic water, sterile water, or bacteriostatic sodium chloride NaCl. Head to injectionshop.com for peptide supplies, injection supplies, testosterone therapy, hormone therapy, glp-1, compounded semaglutide...

Image unavailable


calc.injectionshop.com
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.
Is there a Telegram or Discord server tied to the vendor? A test on that batch might have been posted by someone there. Alternatively, look at STG for any 3P testing that's been done. The thing is, vendor COAs don't carry much weight in terms of accuracy. That's simply how grey works. For a compound like wolverine, my approach would be to assume the fill is correct. If it really is overfilled, running extra won't cause harm, and if the COA is off and you dose based on it, I'd rather err on the side of more rather than less. IMO.

With reta or tirz, the approach would likely be to start lower and titrate up according to how it hits. Wolverine, though, gives fewer obvious cues that the dose is too high or too low.
 
Mood said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.
Is there a Telegram or Discord server tied to the vendor? A test on that batch might have been posted by someone there. Alternatively, look at STG for any 3P testing that's been done. The thing is, vendor COAs don't carry much weight in terms of accuracy. That's simply how grey works. For a compound like wolverine, my approach would be to assume the fill is correct. If it really is overfilled, running extra won't cause harm, and if the COA is off and you dose based on it, I'd rather err on the side of more rather than less. IMO.

With reta or tirz, the approach would likely be to start lower and titrate up according to how it hits. Wolverine, though, gives fewer obvious cues that the dose is too high or too low.
The same applies to whatever a sockpuppet puts up in a vendor's group, as well as any group testing that gets arranged through a vendor's platform.
 
Mood said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.
Is there a Telegram or Discord server tied to the vendor? A test on that batch might have been posted by someone there. Alternatively, look at STG for any 3P testing that's been done. The thing is, vendor COAs don't carry much weight in terms of accuracy. That's simply how grey works. For a compound like wolverine, my approach would be to assume the fill is correct. If it really is overfilled, running extra won't cause harm, and if the COA is off and you dose based on it, I'd rather err on the side of more rather than less. IMO.

With reta or tirz, the approach would likely be to start lower and titrate up according to how it hits. Wolverine, though, gives fewer obvious cues that the dose is too high or too low.

Right, this is a vendor that's quite well known for overfilling. That's reassuring to hear. I'll do a bit of digging to try and locate at least 1 third-party COA, though I'm not going to sink hours into it. I'll just stick with the dosing I had in mind.

My plan: 0,5mg daily for week 1, then 1mg daily for the remainder of the cycle.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.

I buy the peptides individually rather than as a blend. As far as I know, there aren't any problems with either one when the dose ends up bigger than usual. My BPC157 intake has reached 1.5mg daily, split over 3 shots. For TB500, I dosed it 3 times each week.

Were it Sema, though, I'd rethink things, maybe.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.
Numbers are my thing, so this is what I normally do (it depends on the pep, the dose you need, and so on)

The usual case: 10 mg/mL. Take the mg you have in the vial and shift the decimal point 1 place to the left. 20 mg? That is 2.0 mL. 29 mg? That is 2.9 mL.

For the bigger-volume peps (GHK-Cu). 20 mg/mL. Shift the decimal left, then divide by 2! 50 mg? 5.0, divide by 2, and it comes to 2.5 mL.

Play around with whatever numbers are easy for you to remember. Hope this helps!
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

I've spent a lot of time planning and overthinking this, to the point where I'm driving myself a bit crazy. It might be a nice problem to have, but it's still a problem. I'm about to start a BPC-157 & TB-500 cycle, and the COA for that batch shows it's significantly overfilled: 29mg rather than 20mg. Obviously I can't be sure my own vials are overfilled, but I'm assuming they are. When it comes to dosing, how would you handle that?

Also, does anyone have advice on locating third-party tests? The only one I have is from the vendor.

Results from third-party testing tend to stay under wraps — sharing them can get you removed from the testing group.

When a test is funded by members, they hold a vote on making the numbers public. More often than not the answer is no, or there is a wait of at least 90 days.

If third-party data is what you're after, look for a testing group on telegram, join it, and then purchase the lot that is being analyzed. Not every product has a group behind it. A lot of the bigger vendors do have third-party testing groups, and if one exists for your batch and the members agree, you might be able to buy the results for $20.

Two paths: become part of a group, or cover the cost of testing on your own.
 
Because testing doesn't tell me what's truly inside the vial I'm drawing from (batch numbers don't help much), I simply go by the mg figure on the label and get on with things.
 
Back
Top