bamagirl26
Explorer
I’ve been considering an order from overseas, and I noticed fosomax can be bought for a fairly low price.
A few years back I had a dexa, and the result placed me in the Osteopenia range. Since then, I’ve gotten another year older, had a serious break in my leg, and I completely avoid seeing physicians because I simply dislike going.
Still, I keep asking myself whether starting once-weekly Fosomax would be a foolish choice or a sensible one. I realize I could go see a doctor, but asking an entire internet of strangers felt like a perfectly reasonable route. (Kidding.) I will genuinely check with a doctor, but if any of you are on Fosomax, could you share what your experience has been?
My mother needed it after repeatedly breaking a lot of bones, and I’ve definitely inherited her amazing personality plus her crooked knees, so I was considering tossing it into my cart.
I do think my mom dealt with reflux from it, and she was very glad once she stopped. I don’t want to take pills just for the sake of taking them, but my bones are on my mind because I want to ski hard this year.
A few years back I had a dexa, and the result placed me in the Osteopenia range. Since then, I’ve gotten another year older, had a serious break in my leg, and I completely avoid seeing physicians because I simply dislike going.
Still, I keep asking myself whether starting once-weekly Fosomax would be a foolish choice or a sensible one. I realize I could go see a doctor, but asking an entire internet of strangers felt like a perfectly reasonable route. (Kidding.) I will genuinely check with a doctor, but if any of you are on Fosomax, could you share what your experience has been?
My mother needed it after repeatedly breaking a lot of bones, and I’ve definitely inherited her amazing personality plus her crooked knees, so I was considering tossing it into my cart.
I do think my mom dealt with reflux from it, and she was very glad once she stopped. I don’t want to take pills just for the sake of taking them, but my bones are on my mind because I want to ski hard this year.