Oregon Newbie Intro

Kuyleh

Explorer
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Thanks for taking a look at my introduction. I’m a guy in my 40's who likes calisthenics and swimming, but I think genetics are starting to catch up with me. My shape is like my kids’ Roblox characters. I tried intermittent fasting and religiously weighed my food, lost 30ibs, but then an energy problem hit and the weight returned. Total test came back at 200ng/dl and 180ng/dl, so my doctor prescribed cypionate 100mg a week. After 2 decades working shifts, it’s catching up with me. I’m 305ibs now and looking to get in GLPs, but I’m very nervous—mostly centered on metals and other toxics. I wish a friend could guide me and ensure I don't get hurt/scammed, but the forum seems to have a ton of information—I just need to figure out whether it's valid information or just sales jargon.

Anyway, I appreciate you reading—say hi if you want!
 
Glad you’re here! That “Shaped like my kids’ Roblox characters” description made me smile. Getting 30 lbs off is a real accomplishment.

My advice would be to spend as much time as you need looking into GLPs, particularly because you’re worried about quality and testing. You’ll find tons of helpful material on GLP1Chat, but the challenge is sorting actual experience from sales talk. Wishing you success!
 
Charles Lewis said:

Glad you’re here! That “Shaped like my kids’ Roblox characters” description made me smile. Getting 30 lbs off is a real accomplishment.

My advice would be to spend as much time as you need looking into GLPs, particularly because you’re worried about quality and testing. You’ll find tons of helpful material on GLP1Chat, but the challenge is sorting actual experience from sales talk. Wishing you success!
Appreciate it! After looking into a few things, I pulled the trigger on an item that sits well with me. Now it's time to snap a few photos and begin logging some data 😎.
 
Back
Top