ORAL Wolverine stack

ZetsuM

Explorer
Joined
Jun 8, 2026
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I've had my eye on the wolverine stack for some time, and then I came across it in capsule form.

Based on what I've read online, plus conversations with my good friend George P.T., the message I keep getting is that oral peptides have no supporting evidence.

That said, the 'vendor' offering this carries a range of peptides. I've bought from them in the past (it's a local site) back when I first considered trying RETA.

They're a legit operation (prices are high, but that's true of every local site) and the quality is good.

Has anyone here actually taken BPC or TB500 orally and noticed anything?

I saw 1 post mentioning BPC and gut health, but my interest in wolverine is for joint pain and recovery.

Thanks, pic below.





f3ee20c2b186dc6b8cf7e8083316777088aef9e1f3258ecac3b659d6648f3922.webp
 
According to my doctor, who writes peptide prescriptions, oral Arginate BPC-157 does help certain individuals — though it did nothing for me. His take was that TB-500/TB4 gets destroyed in the stomach. That advice came 6 months back; if nothing has shifted since then, he considers it money down the drain.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

According to my doctor, who writes peptide prescriptions, oral Arginate BPC-157 does help certain individuals — though it did nothing for me. His take was that TB-500/TB4 gets destroyed in the stomach. That advice came 6 months back; if nothing has shifted since then, he considers it money down the drain.
That matches what I've come across too, so I don't know where they're coming from. I put the same question to them and haven't heard back yet.
 
Back
Top