Oral peptides

CHELMON01

Explorer
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
CHARLEROI/BELGIUM
I haven't come across any vendors offering peptides in oral form.

A few local resellers carry them, but the price is very high.

Amazon had some listed, though delivery takes 4 to 5 weeks and the sellers are Chinese resellers.

At that point I might as well use Aliexpress and buy from someone hawking fake Rolex watches.

BPC157 and KPV are what I'm after. For gut issues, oral versions would work better.
 
I gave oral BPC a try. Muscles and joints saw no benefit, though I did find that my acid reflux, which I've dealt with for years, calmed down. Once I switched to injecting the wolverine blend, the difference was night and day for me. In my experience, the oral route cost more and delivered less. Whether oral works for anything beyond gut problems is still an open question.
 
Symmetry said:

I gave oral BPC a try. Muscles and joints saw no benefit, though I did find that my acid reflux, which I've dealt with for years, calmed down. Once I switched to injecting the wolverine blend, the difference was night and day for me. In my experience, the oral route cost more and delivered less. Whether oral works for anything beyond gut problems is still an open question.
Back when GB groups were around, it ran about $60. For BPC 500 mg, 60 capsules, in stock, you'd pay $75.
 
Back
Top