Oral 5-amino-1mq — does it deliver any advantages?

Harpersdad

Explorer
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
I've been running a Mots-c plus 5-amino-1-mq subq stack and it's worked really well for me (2 months in, 22lbs lost and more energy).

My wife won't go near needles, though she's interested in giving something a try. From what I've come across, 5amino-1mq taken orally has fairly good bioavailability (38%).

Has anyone here gotten results using that route?
 
How are you dosing the 5 amino.? I've come across figures ranging from .5mg up to 150mg sub q. Drawing conclusions for people from mouse research isn't useful, nor is it safe.
 
After trying the iodine version (liquid) for 1 month, I switched to the chloride form (oral) and used 200mg/day for 2.5 months.

Absolutely nothing happened.
 
m100568 said:

How are you dosing the 5 amino.? I've come across figures ranging from .5mg up to 150mg sub q. Drawing conclusions for people from mouse research isn't useful, nor is it safe.
Curious, what method is anyone supposed to use for figuring out dosing, then? Sure, I accept that it's unsafe—pretty much by definition—to use peptides that have never even gone through basic animal toxicity testing, never mind phase 1 dose-ranging trials in humans, as a way to establish doses. Yet the majority of peptides that folks here inject, or occasionally swallow, have zero human data behind them, apart from online self-experimenters, and those anecdotal write-ups are hardly rock-solid scientific evidence. Anyone who died isn't going to log on and share the story afterward, so the sample is obviously skewed. /s That means what's left is guesswork built on rat or mouse dose conversions, though from what I've seen, the amounts most online protocols suggest (which routinely fool people into believing they're far safer than reality) diverge sharply from what you'd roughly infer from rodent research.
 
Back
Top