Optimization Stack Guidance Requested

0bserver

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
california
New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you
 
No. My recommendation is that you search and do your own due diligence on the 17 peptides you're curious about.
 
0bserver said:

New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you
Begin with this resource

https://pep-pedia.org/browse
 
Keep reading, and then read even more. The number of choices out there is huge, and the only person who truly knows your body and what it requires is you

A great deal may be effective for plenty of people yet still fail to be effective for you
 
I want to hear from folks who have personally run many of these compounds at the same time, especially those with goals like mine, and who can share tips on steering clear of high-risk, low-return, or duplicate items.

I'll leave some of what I've dug up here for whoever comes next. If anything below is off, correct me.

Retatrutide - a GLP-1. It acts by copying 3 gut hormones at once that manage appetite, blood sugar, and energy expenditure: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon.

Sermorelin - a synthetic peptide (a growth hormone-releasing hormone analog) that pushes the pituitary gland to make and put out human growth hormone (hGH) on its own. People use it for energy, sleep, lean muscle support, and recovery.

NAD+ - nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme present in every living cell and is needed for energy production, DNA repair, and cell survival. It has turned into a very popular supplement aimed at anti-aging, cellular regeneration, and cognitive function.

MOTS-c - MOTS-c (mitochondrial open reading frame of the 12S rRNA-c) is a peptide hormone that occurs naturally and comes from mitochondria; it serves as a central regulator of cellular metabolism. Its main reputation is as an "exercise mimetic" that boosts energy production, increases fat burning, and supports longevity.

Klow blend = bpc157, tb500, ghkcu, kpv

BPC157 - BPC-157 (Body Protective Compound-157) is a synthetic peptide made of 15 amino acids, derived from a protein found in human gastric juice. Research on it is broad, focused on how it may speed tissue healing, lower inflammation, and help gut health.

TB500 - -500 is a synthetic form of an active protein fragment of Thymosin Beta-4. A great deal of research examines how it regulates actin, which drives cellular migration, angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and tissue repair. Online it is often talked about as something for muscle, tendon, and ligament recovery.

GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) is a copper tripeptide that occurs naturally in human blood plasma. Known widely as the "beauty peptide," dermatology and skincare commonly use it because it has demonstrated an ability to boost collagen production, reinforce the skin barrier, and speed wound healing.

KPV is a tripeptide (Lysine-Proline-Valine) that comes naturally from α-MSH. Regenerative medicine uses it widely for strong, targeted anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects without triggering broad immune suppression.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide that pushes the pituitary gland to make and release Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and IGF-1 on its own. It is often used for possible benefits such as fat loss, lean muscle gain, and better workout recovery.

Ipamorelin - a synthetic pentapeptide (a chain of five amino acids) classified as a growth hormone secretogoblin. It works by copying the hunger hormone ghrelin to selectively prompt the pituitary gland into releasing natural growth hormone (GH), and it does not cause unwanted spikes in cortisol or prolactin.

Tesamorelin - a synthetic growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Its main FDA approval is for cutting excess visceral belly fat (lipodystrophy) in HIV-positive patients. It acts by stimulating the pituitary gland to naturally produce more growth hormone.

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Long Arg3) is an 83-amino-acid synthetic peptide designed for greater stability and receptor affinity. Sports medicine and cellular biology research it widely, and it is prized for promoting muscle hypertrophy, tissue regeneration, and faster recovery.

Glutathione - a tripeptide that occurs naturally, made of glutamate, cysteine, and glycine. The liver produces most of it, and it is present in every human cell, acting as the body's "master antioxidant" to fight oxidative stress, clear toxins, and support immune function.

hCG - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that occurs naturally and is FDA-approved for female infertility, male hypogonadism (low testosterone), and testicular issues. It is prescribed medically as an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Men's health uses it heavily to preserve fertility and stop testicular shrinkage while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

Metformin - an FDA-approved drug used successfully to treat diabetes.

Studies have already shown that metformin can delay aging in animals. It may also influence fundamental aging factors that underlie multiple age-related conditions in humans.

Kisspeptin - a neuropeptide that occurs naturally and is made in the brain; it serves as the master upstream regulator of human reproduction. By signaling the hypothalamus to release GnRH, it governs the entire reproductive hormonal cascade, controlling puberty, fertility, and sexual drive.

MT2 - Melanotan II (MT2) is an unregulated, synthetic peptide that copies the body's natural alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH), which stimulates the cells that produce pigment (melanin). Its main off-label use is sunless tanning, along with weight loss and sexual stimulation.

Oxytocin - a neuropeptide of nine amino acids (a nonapeptide) that occurs naturally, is produced in the hypothalamus, and is released by the posterior pituitary gland. Often called the "love hormone," it works as both a neuromodulator in the brain and a hormone in the body, and it has a fundamental role in social bonding, empathy, childbirth, and lactation.
 
0bserver said:

I want to hear from folks who have personally run many of these compounds at the same time, especially those with goals like mine, and who can share tips on steering clear of high-risk, low-return, or duplicate items.

I'll leave some of what I've dug up here for whoever comes next. If anything below is off, correct me.

Retatrutide - a GLP-1. It acts by copying 3 gut hormones at once that manage appetite, blood sugar, and energy expenditure: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon.

Sermorelin - a synthetic peptide (a growth hormone-releasing hormone analog) that pushes the pituitary gland to make and put out human growth hormone (hGH) on its own. People use it for energy, sleep, lean muscle support, and recovery.

NAD+ - nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme present in every living cell and is needed for energy production, DNA repair, and cell survival. It has turned into a very popular supplement aimed at anti-aging, cellular regeneration, and cognitive function.

MOTS-c - MOTS-c (mitochondrial open reading frame of the 12S rRNA-c) is a peptide hormone that occurs naturally and comes from mitochondria; it serves as a central regulator of cellular metabolism. Its main reputation is as an "exercise mimetic" that boosts energy production, increases fat burning, and supports longevity.

Klow blend = bpc157, tb500, ghkcu, kpv

BPC157 - BPC-157 (Body Protective Compound-157) is a synthetic peptide made of 15 amino acids, derived from a protein found in human gastric juice. Research on it is broad, focused on how it may speed tissue healing, lower inflammation, and help gut health.

TB500 - -500 is a synthetic form of an active protein fragment of Thymosin Beta-4. A great deal of research examines how it regulates actin, which drives cellular migration, angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and tissue repair. Online it is often talked about as something for muscle, tendon, and ligament recovery.

GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) is a copper tripeptide that occurs naturally in human blood plasma. Known widely as the "beauty peptide," dermatology and skincare commonly use it because it has demonstrated an ability to boost collagen production, reinforce the skin barrier, and speed wound healing.

KPV is a tripeptide (Lysine-Proline-Valine) that comes naturally from α-MSH. Regenerative medicine uses it widely for strong, targeted anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects without triggering broad immune suppression.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide that pushes the pituitary gland to make and release Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and IGF-1 on its own. It is often used for possible benefits such as fat loss, lean muscle gain, and better workout recovery.

Ipamorelin - a synthetic pentapeptide (a chain of five amino acids) classified as a growth hormone secretogoblin. It works by copying the hunger hormone ghrelin to selectively prompt the pituitary gland into releasing natural growth hormone (GH), and it does not cause unwanted spikes in cortisol or prolactin.

Tesamorelin - a synthetic growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Its main FDA approval is for cutting excess visceral belly fat (lipodystrophy) in HIV-positive patients. It acts by stimulating the pituitary gland to naturally produce more growth hormone.

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Long Arg3) is an 83-amino-acid synthetic peptide designed for greater stability and receptor affinity. Sports medicine and cellular biology research it widely, and it is prized for promoting muscle hypertrophy, tissue regeneration, and faster recovery.

Glutathione - a tripeptide that occurs naturally, made of glutamate, cysteine, and glycine. The liver produces most of it, and it is present in every human cell, acting as the body's "master antioxidant" to fight oxidative stress, clear toxins, and support immune function.

hCG - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that occurs naturally and is FDA-approved for female infertility, male hypogonadism (low testosterone), and testicular issues. It is prescribed medically as an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Men's health uses it heavily to preserve fertility and stop testicular shrinkage while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

Metformin - an FDA-approved drug used successfully to treat diabetes.

Studies have already shown that metformin can delay aging in animals. It may also influence fundamental aging factors that underlie multiple age-related conditions in humans.

Kisspeptin - a neuropeptide that occurs naturally and is made in the brain; it serves as the master upstream regulator of human reproduction. By signaling the hypothalamus to release GnRH, it governs the entire reproductive hormonal cascade, controlling puberty, fertility, and sexual drive.

MT2 - Melanotan II (MT2) is an unregulated, synthetic peptide that copies the body's natural alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH), which stimulates the cells that produce pigment (melanin). Its main off-label use is sunless tanning, along with weight loss and sexual stimulation.

Oxytocin - a neuropeptide of nine amino acids (a nonapeptide) that occurs naturally, is produced in the hypothalamus, and is released by the posterior pituitary gland. Often called the "love hormone," it works as both a neuromodulator in the brain and a hormone in the body, and it has a fundamental role in social bonding, empathy, childbirth, and lactation.

For definitions, this resource is simpler to navigate: https://pep-pedia.org/browse

as earlier replies have noted.

What I believe is bothering people is that you're tackling an enormous topic while putting in very little of your own work.

How about beginning with what you're able to bring to your own objectives?

  1. Which synergies and redundancies have you identified?
  2. What ideas do you have for improving ROI?
  3. What risks do these carry, whether taken separately or in combination?
Those are the questions. Which answers have you already worked out?

Which of these have you personally tested?

At the moment, what are you doing for Longevity, hair health , skin health, detox, fat loss, improved sleep quality, daytime energy.

It goes a long way if you offer something before asking others to take on these complicated matters.

Good Luck!
 
0bserver said:

I want to hear from folks who have personally run many of these compounds at the same time, especially those with goals like mine, and who can share tips on steering clear of high-risk, low-return, or duplicate items.

I'll leave some of what I've dug up here for whoever comes next. If anything below is off, correct me.

Retatrutide - a GLP-1. It acts by copying 3 gut hormones at once that manage appetite, blood sugar, and energy expenditure: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon.

Sermorelin - a synthetic peptide (a growth hormone-releasing hormone analog) that pushes the pituitary gland to make and put out human growth hormone (hGH) on its own. People use it for energy, sleep, lean muscle support, and recovery.

NAD+ - nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme present in every living cell and is needed for energy production, DNA repair, and cell survival. It has turned into a very popular supplement aimed at anti-aging, cellular regeneration, and cognitive function.

MOTS-c - MOTS-c (mitochondrial open reading frame of the 12S rRNA-c) is a peptide hormone that occurs naturally and comes from mitochondria; it serves as a central regulator of cellular metabolism. Its main reputation is as an "exercise mimetic" that boosts energy production, increases fat burning, and supports longevity.

Klow blend = bpc157, tb500, ghkcu, kpv

BPC157 - BPC-157 (Body Protective Compound-157) is a synthetic peptide made of 15 amino acids, derived from a protein found in human gastric juice. Research on it is broad, focused on how it may speed tissue healing, lower inflammation, and help gut health.

TB500 - -500 is a synthetic form of an active protein fragment of Thymosin Beta-4. A great deal of research examines how it regulates actin, which drives cellular migration, angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and tissue repair. Online it is often talked about as something for muscle, tendon, and ligament recovery.

GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) is a copper tripeptide that occurs naturally in human blood plasma. Known widely as the "beauty peptide," dermatology and skincare commonly use it because it has demonstrated an ability to boost collagen production, reinforce the skin barrier, and speed wound healing.

KPV is a tripeptide (Lysine-Proline-Valine) that comes naturally from α-MSH. Regenerative medicine uses it widely for strong, targeted anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects without triggering broad immune suppression.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide that pushes the pituitary gland to make and release Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and IGF-1 on its own. It is often used for possible benefits such as fat loss, lean muscle gain, and better workout recovery.

Ipamorelin - a synthetic pentapeptide (a chain of five amino acids) classified as a growth hormone secretogoblin. It works by copying the hunger hormone ghrelin to selectively prompt the pituitary gland into releasing natural growth hormone (GH), and it does not cause unwanted spikes in cortisol or prolactin.

Tesamorelin - a synthetic growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Its main FDA approval is for cutting excess visceral belly fat (lipodystrophy) in HIV-positive patients. It acts by stimulating the pituitary gland to naturally produce more growth hormone.

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Long Arg3) is an 83-amino-acid synthetic peptide designed for greater stability and receptor affinity. Sports medicine and cellular biology research it widely, and it is prized for promoting muscle hypertrophy, tissue regeneration, and faster recovery.

Glutathione - a tripeptide that occurs naturally, made of glutamate, cysteine, and glycine. The liver produces most of it, and it is present in every human cell, acting as the body's "master antioxidant" to fight oxidative stress, clear toxins, and support immune function.

hCG - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that occurs naturally and is FDA-approved for female infertility, male hypogonadism (low testosterone), and testicular issues. It is prescribed medically as an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Men's health uses it heavily to preserve fertility and stop testicular shrinkage while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

Metformin - an FDA-approved drug used successfully to treat diabetes.

Studies have already shown that metformin can delay aging in animals. It may also influence fundamental aging factors that underlie multiple age-related conditions in humans.

Kisspeptin - a neuropeptide that occurs naturally and is made in the brain; it serves as the master upstream regulator of human reproduction. By signaling the hypothalamus to release GnRH, it governs the entire reproductive hormonal cascade, controlling puberty, fertility, and sexual drive.

MT2 - Melanotan II (MT2) is an unregulated, synthetic peptide that copies the body's natural alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH), which stimulates the cells that produce pigment (melanin). Its main off-label use is sunless tanning, along with weight loss and sexual stimulation.

Oxytocin - a neuropeptide of nine amino acids (a nonapeptide) that occurs naturally, is produced in the hypothalamus, and is released by the posterior pituitary gland. Often called the "love hormone," it works as both a neuromodulator in the brain and a hormone in the body, and it has a fundamental role in social bonding, empathy, childbirth, and lactation.

This isn't something you should approach as if it were a high school exam. If you expect to make it through a combination like that, you have to reach an “A” level. Your list contains incompatibilities. Also, metformin does not cure diabetes; it only lowers certain risks: I have taken it daily for 6 years.
 
The only thing that comes to mind is to take it slower — results might arrive faster when you use less than you assume is necessary.

Should weight loss be the priority, begin with that; if energy is what you want to maximize, then examine those choices.

When everything is combined into one, it becomes harder to tell what is actually helping you.

In my own research, I first worked on certain injuries so that I could exercise. After that was handled, I turned to my energy, then to recovery and sleep, and afterward to a bit of support for strength.

All of this happened across several months in multiple stages, yet at every stage my aim and attention grew narrower.

No doubt plenty of people have sought these answers in the same manner you seem to be, so versions of your question are probably already somewhere in these pages.

Best of luck
 
From where I stand, the first things to dial in are nutrition, sleep, resistance training, cardio, and either cutting out or cutting back on alcohol. Get those squared away and you've covered 90 to 95% of the distance.

Peptides and supplements only come in at the end — the finishing touch on top of everything else. I do think they earn a spot, though: once tirzepatide was layered onto the fundamentals I listed above, it drove a major turnaround in my health.

That's just what happened in my case, so your results could look different.
 
Huffingnpuffing said:

The only thing that comes to mind is to take it slower — results might arrive faster when you use less than you assume is necessary.

Should weight loss be the priority, begin with that; if energy is what you want to maximize, then examine those choices.

When everything is combined into one, it becomes harder to tell what is actually helping you.

In my own research, I first worked on certain injuries so that I could exercise. After that was handled, I turned to my energy, then to recovery and sleep, and afterward to a bit of support for strength.

All of this happened across several months in multiple stages, yet at every stage my aim and attention grew narrower.

No doubt plenty of people have sought these answers in the same manner you seem to be, so versions of your question are probably already somewhere in these pages.

Best of luck
Isn't that right?... The GLP-1s are really my main reason for being here... Tirz is the only one I've used so far, though I've got a decent stash of Reta plus a couple of kits apiece of Sema and Cagril... Those might get used a few months down the line, but only if Tirz stops working for me... I've also got a basket full of other peptides, but as Huff put it, KPV was my starting point, then I brought in some BCP, and after that TB500... Chronic back pain is what I deal with, and I wanted to gauge what each one was contributing... Trying more could happen eventually, but that waits until I'm comfortable with the group I'm seeing and what they're doing...
 
If we're talking strictly peptides, this is what I'm beginning with.

Reta

Klow

Sermorelin (planning to switch to low-dose HGH before long)

Glutathione

Epitalon

SS31 and Mots-c are on my radar right now, though aside from Sermorelin, what I'm already running feels complete on its own.
 
0bserver said:

New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you
My suggestion is to avoid combining anything at all — that is, if you want to test any of those peptides or supplements, introduce just 1 at a time, and leave a decent interval between beginning 1 and beginning the next. If you start several compounds simultaneously, then once you notice either benefits or unwanted reactions, you won't be able to tell which substance is responsible, and there's no straightforward method to determine it.
 
As I've said in earlier posts: make sure to use the 🔍 in the top right corner of your screen to look up any peps that catch your interest, and read extensively. Through searching, you'll come across other people's experiences, whether positive or negative/side effects. Best of luck.
 
0bserver said:

I want to hear from folks who have personally run many of these compounds at the same time, especially those with goals like mine, and who can share tips on steering clear of high-risk, low-return, or duplicate items.

I'll leave some of what I've dug up here for whoever comes next. If anything below is off, correct me.

Retatrutide - a GLP-1. It acts by copying 3 gut hormones at once that manage appetite, blood sugar, and energy expenditure: GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon.

Sermorelin - a synthetic peptide (a growth hormone-releasing hormone analog) that pushes the pituitary gland to make and put out human growth hormone (hGH) on its own. People use it for energy, sleep, lean muscle support, and recovery.

NAD+ - nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme present in every living cell and is needed for energy production, DNA repair, and cell survival. It has turned into a very popular supplement aimed at anti-aging, cellular regeneration, and cognitive function.

MOTS-c - MOTS-c (mitochondrial open reading frame of the 12S rRNA-c) is a peptide hormone that occurs naturally and comes from mitochondria; it serves as a central regulator of cellular metabolism. Its main reputation is as an "exercise mimetic" that boosts energy production, increases fat burning, and supports longevity.

Klow blend = bpc157, tb500, ghkcu, kpv

BPC157 - BPC-157 (Body Protective Compound-157) is a synthetic peptide made of 15 amino acids, derived from a protein found in human gastric juice. Research on it is broad, focused on how it may speed tissue healing, lower inflammation, and help gut health.

TB500 - -500 is a synthetic form of an active protein fragment of Thymosin Beta-4. A great deal of research examines how it regulates actin, which drives cellular migration, angiogenesis (blood vessel formation), and tissue repair. Online it is often talked about as something for muscle, tendon, and ligament recovery.

GHK-Cu (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine) is a copper tripeptide that occurs naturally in human blood plasma. Known widely as the "beauty peptide," dermatology and skincare commonly use it because it has demonstrated an ability to boost collagen production, reinforce the skin barrier, and speed wound healing.

KPV is a tripeptide (Lysine-Proline-Valine) that comes naturally from α-MSH. Regenerative medicine uses it widely for strong, targeted anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects without triggering broad immune suppression.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic peptide that pushes the pituitary gland to make and release Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and IGF-1 on its own. It is often used for possible benefits such as fat loss, lean muscle gain, and better workout recovery.

Ipamorelin - a synthetic pentapeptide (a chain of five amino acids) classified as a growth hormone secretogoblin. It works by copying the hunger hormone ghrelin to selectively prompt the pituitary gland into releasing natural growth hormone (GH), and it does not cause unwanted spikes in cortisol or prolactin.

Tesamorelin - a synthetic growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. Its main FDA approval is for cutting excess visceral belly fat (lipodystrophy) in HIV-positive patients. It acts by stimulating the pituitary gland to naturally produce more growth hormone.

IGF-1 LR3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 Long Arg3) is an 83-amino-acid synthetic peptide designed for greater stability and receptor affinity. Sports medicine and cellular biology research it widely, and it is prized for promoting muscle hypertrophy, tissue regeneration, and faster recovery.

Glutathione - a tripeptide that occurs naturally, made of glutamate, cysteine, and glycine. The liver produces most of it, and it is present in every human cell, acting as the body's "master antioxidant" to fight oxidative stress, clear toxins, and support immune function.

hCG - Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone that occurs naturally and is FDA-approved for female infertility, male hypogonadism (low testosterone), and testicular issues. It is prescribed medically as an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Men's health uses it heavily to preserve fertility and stop testicular shrinkage while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

Metformin - an FDA-approved drug used successfully to treat diabetes.

Studies have already shown that metformin can delay aging in animals. It may also influence fundamental aging factors that underlie multiple age-related conditions in humans.

Kisspeptin - a neuropeptide that occurs naturally and is made in the brain; it serves as the master upstream regulator of human reproduction. By signaling the hypothalamus to release GnRH, it governs the entire reproductive hormonal cascade, controlling puberty, fertility, and sexual drive.

MT2 - Melanotan II (MT2) is an unregulated, synthetic peptide that copies the body's natural alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH), which stimulates the cells that produce pigment (melanin). Its main off-label use is sunless tanning, along with weight loss and sexual stimulation.

Oxytocin - a neuropeptide of nine amino acids (a nonapeptide) that occurs naturally, is produced in the hypothalamus, and is released by the posterior pituitary gland. Often called the "love hormone," it works as both a neuromodulator in the brain and a hormone in the body, and it has a fundamental role in social bonding, empathy, childbirth, and lactation.
Putting together stacks for optimization isn’t fixed—it varies by person and situation. What’s worked for me is figuring out your own goals first, then layering in compounds according to what matters most. When I started, my impulse was to jump into everything at once. Holding back wasn’t easy, but I did manage it. I introduced them 1 at a time, whether single or a blend, so I could isolate what each one did. It takes patience, and honestly I find it enjoyable.

Right now I’m running RT Klow NAD Test. Every one of those has been excellent for me. I’m a 50 yoa female, and I haven’t felt this well in 20’years. Waiting in the wings are 5 amino AOD and MotsC. I also have Tesa sitting unused—haven’t given it a try yet, but I’m looking forward to pairing it with Ipa or simply IGF. Good luck
 
Begin with a single compound. When the objective is weight reduction, tirz or reta is the obvious choice. Remain on that one alone for roughly a couple of months. Likely no less than that if you are still moving your dose upward.

What else are you aiming for? Trim things down so you are assessing only the options that speak directly to those aims. Then introduce one. Just a single addition at a time. Begin with a low dose. Assess how it goes. Continue that way.

A question this broad and open-ended can only really be met with an answer that is equally broad and open-ended. There is no other way for anyone to respond.
 
For a moment there, I could have sworn this was Reddit. All kidding aside, my suggestion would be to stick with reta alone right now rather than assembling an elaborate stack.

If you're sitting at 30% body fat, then lowering that number into a healthier range, improving how you eat and sleep, and establishing a consistent workout schedule will likely deliver bigger gains for longevity, energy, sleep, and metabolic health than piling on a lengthy peptide list from day 1.

After you've spent some time on reta, you'll be in a far better position to judge what, if anything, genuinely needs to be layered on top of a GLP-1.

One more thing: if you happen to be in your late 40s, it's worth getting comprehensive labs drawn to look at deficiencies, hormones, and metabolic markers. More peptides stacked together isn't automatically the solution. You could simply be low on B12 or iron.. who knows.
 
TacoLifter420 said:

From where I stand, the first things to dial in are nutrition, sleep, resistance training, cardio, and either cutting out or cutting back on alcohol. Get those squared away and you've covered 90 to 95% of the distance.

Peptides and supplements only come in at the end — the finishing touch on top of everything else. I do think they earn a spot, though: once tirzepatide was layered onto the fundamentals I listed above, it drove a major turnaround in my health.

That's just what happened in my case, so your results could look different.
Reta has been part of my routine for several weeks at this point. Thanks to it, I have largely shifted toward home-prepared keto meals, and my alcohol intake has dropped to a minimum.
 
0bserver said:

New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you

Retatrutide — a strong option that fits the goals, though a lot of people find it can hurt sleep quality, so tirz might be the better pick for the long haul.

Sermorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

Nad+ — very little scientific backing. The science actually supports NR or NMN as quite effective for raising NAD levels. In practice, results are inconsistent.

Mots-c — inconsistent in practice. The science looks solid, and it seems the older and more metabolically damaged you are, the more benefit you get. I'm not convinced it's useless unless you run SS-31 beforehand.

Bpc-157 — paired with TB, I found soft tissue injuries healed roughly 1/3 faster. Since I ride mountain bikes, I'm basically always banged up somewhere.

Cjc impamorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

Tesamorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

LR3 — mixed results at best. A lot of people say it breaks down extremely fast and all they experienced was hypoglycemia. It has insulin like effects.

Metformin — unnecessary, since most GLP's already handle insulin sensitivity well enough. I'd only think about it if your A1C is still bad.

Glutathione — a solid choice if your expectations are realistic. Using it daily long term might lighten skin and even out complexion slightly. I saw no change in ALT or AST liver labs.

Ghk-cu — fairly solid, though it can sting. Adding more BAC to dilute it can cut the sting. Keep expectations realistic. After a few months you'll think, ok my complexion is a bit more even.

Oxytocin — no experience

Boron — no experience. I think trt users take it to lower SHBG?

Hcg — solid depending on what you want from it. If you're overweight and hoping it raises testosterone, it will probably just push estradiol up too much. If you're on TRT and estradial is well controlled, it helps with load size and neurosteroids (you just feel mentally better)

Oxytocin — no experience

Kisspeptin — no experience

Mt2 — no experience, but it sounds like it works extremely well, so well you might get randomly stopped by the police, and it may also cause more moles.
 
0bserver said:

New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you
For me, the things I take every day are

A GLP of my choosing

HGH (for overall healing and anti-aging)

KLOW (also for general healing and anti-aging)

NR plus TMG to support NAD+ (for energy)

2 grams of EPA/DHA from fish oil (for heart health)

100-200mg of COQ10 (heart and mitochondria)

300mg of magnesium glycinate (since 70% of people are deficient and it aids sleep)

4000IU of vitamin D paired with vitamin K (I don't recall the exact K dose, it's a blend)

Beyond that, bloodwork and vitals would guide whatever else is needed.
 
gusterbuster said:

0bserver said:

New to peptides here. Reta caught my attention, and now I'm thinking about building a stack.

The things I want to target:

Longevity, hair health, skin health, detox, fat loss, better sleep quality, daytime energy

Any input would be much appreciated. As of now I'm in my late 40s, 30% body fat. Visceral belly fat that won't go away.

Reading this forum has sparked interest in quite a few compounds, but I want to assemble an optimal stack that avoids redundancy. I've come across blends, though I'd rather handle each one on its own.

Retatrutide

Sermorelin

Nad+

Mots-c

Bpc-157

Cjc impamorelin

Tesamorelin

LR3

Metformin

Glutathione

Ghk-cu

Oxytocin

Boron

Hcg

Oxytocin

Kisspeptin

Mt2

Thank you

Retatrutide — a strong option that fits the goals, though a lot of people find it can hurt sleep quality, so tirz might be the better pick for the long haul.

Sermorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

Nad+ — very little scientific backing. The science actually supports NR or NMN as quite effective for raising NAD levels. In practice, results are inconsistent.

Mots-c — inconsistent in practice. The science looks solid, and it seems the older and more metabolically damaged you are, the more benefit you get. I'm not convinced it's useless unless you run SS-31 beforehand.

Bpc-157 — paired with TB, I found soft tissue injuries healed roughly 1/3 faster. Since I ride mountain bikes, I'm basically always banged up somewhere.

Cjc impamorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

Tesamorelin — skip it and use HGH instead; from what people report, secretagogues just don't cut it once you're older, since pituitary function has already dropped off.

LR3 — mixed results at best. A lot of people say it breaks down extremely fast and all they experienced was hypoglycemia. It has insulin like effects.

Metformin — unnecessary, since most GLP's already handle insulin sensitivity well enough. I'd only think about it if your A1C is still bad.

Glutathione — a solid choice if your expectations are realistic. Using it daily long term might lighten skin and even out complexion slightly. I saw no change in ALT or AST liver labs.

Ghk-cu — fairly solid, though it can sting. Adding more BAC to dilute it can cut the sting. Keep expectations realistic. After a few months you'll think, ok my complexion is a bit more even.

Oxytocin — no experience

Boron — no experience. I think trt users take it to lower SHBG?

Hcg — solid depending on what you want from it. If you're overweight and hoping it raises testosterone, it will probably just push estradiol up too much. If you're on TRT and estradial is well controlled, it helps with load size and neurosteroids (you just feel mentally better)

Oxytocin — no experience

Kisspeptin — no experience

Mt2 — no experience, but it sounds like it works extremely well, so well you might get randomly stopped by the police, and it may also cause more moles.
I appreciate it! That’s exactly the sort of practical feedback and perspective I was hoping to get.
 
Back
Top