Only in Merica!!!

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Ugh, my fb marketplace has a ton of people peddling peptides. I gave posting there a shot and got flagged right away on 2 occasions, even though the 2nd attempt was pretty much a copy of another person's listing.

If I pull that again, my marketplace profile could get shut down, so no thanks. Meanwhile those guys don't get flagged and look totally fine. I'm envious, but that's just how it goes.
From what I can tell, every single one that shows up on FB is a sponsored advertiser. Basically you have to pay to get in, and it looks like you haven't paid?
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Vash said:

The one thing that gets under my skin is “Triz”…
What odds would you set on those tow mirrors being flipped up?
I wouldn't take that bet.

On top of that, it's quite something that they're displaying a "Thin Blue Line" sticker while openly promoting illegal activity.
 
sfkid said:


View attachment 27884

Not AI. Website is real... 😎

Click to expand...
ISTG, when I first looked at it, I could have sworn the text beneath the QR code read "SCAM ME."
 
Habibibi said:

On days like this, I'm thankful to have several grams of GLP1s on hand.
Same thought crossed my mind... It won't be much longer until somebody ends up badly injured or dead because of a counterfeit compound sold as Reta at a neighborhood shop, and then the crackdown will hit.

Peptides are never going away completely, but availability could tighten and costs could climb.
 
ZippityDooDah said:

Vash said:

The one thing that gets under my skin is “Triz”…
What odds would you set on those tow mirrors being flipped up?
Yeah, and that trailer hitch jutting out about a foot beyond the bumper, with a 4 ball Reese on it, waiting in a parking lot to crack your shin. Keep an eye on those tobacco streaks running down the side—they might still be damp.
 
I get a kick out of the fact that apex shows off glowing 5-star ratings from the scientific community…while simultaneously having zero reviews? I'll stick with getting my tRiz from somewhere else.

Derby said:

sfkid said:


View attachment 27884

Not AI. Website is real... 😎

Click to expand...
ISTG, when I first looked at it, I could have sworn the text beneath the QR code read "SCAM ME."
Take a look at these incredible reviews!

CNCCurrency said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Honestly, to me they just seem like ordinary folks
Did you overlook the important terms? These are the ones I notice!
Can someone break this down like I'm 5? Is it the term "research"? I've been squinting at these posts as if they were Where's Waldo and I still can't figure it out.
 
exploitedworkerbee said:

He’s headed out to grab 10 ribeyes for $30 from the back of a box truck
Or shrimp that's fresh, sold from a cooler outside Tractor Supply. That actually happened—he's there often.
 
Emergency room trips have jumped by 10 to 100X, what's the reason? ? ?

And these days, in Slidell, the finest shrimp comes straight out of broken-down chest freezers. Word!
 
Back
Top