One more knee surgery coming up

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Another knee surgery is coming up soon for me. My question is whether glow and kpv should stop for surgery, or whether I can stay on them. These are the only 2 I'm not sure of. Everything else I'm stopping a week before per Dr. These 2 he's not sure about and will let me know. Just curious what y'all would do.
 
The honest answer is that nobody truly knows, because these things aren’t fully medically researched.

Since you are asking for the opinion of a random internet nobody: if anything is likely to happen from continuing, I would say “nah probably not”

Anesthesia, however, is no joke, and discontinuing just for the sake of it, at least until after surgery, would be the wise move

What reason is there that you really need to keep injecting research chemicals in the run-up to a surgery?
 
Back
Top