Older gents (40+) — anyone quit TRT deliberately and rebuilt their own testosterone output?

TRT ran for 12 years with me. My hematocrit sat constantly in the mid 50’s alongside sleep apnea… and I got extremely lazy. A huge amount of fat piled on and I felt awful!!! At my heaviest I hit 315. Then I switched over to anastrozole. That barely moved anything. My T fell all the way to 220. Even so, anastrozole kept my hematocrit high enough that I stayed miserable. Blood donations were still on the schedule… I gave up on the gym.

Thankfully, I made some moves and got that weight off! The C-Pap is still with me. A recent sleep study made me realize that in the past two months I had never once had a mask that actually fit! Once a properly fitting mask was prescribed… my hematocrit dropped into the mid 40’s! Unreal!

TRT resumed three weeks ago. Starting T read 324. An update will take some time. That said, I feel fantastic!

I’m 6’1. These days I weigh 211.

Glow

Semax/Selank

TRT

TESA

TIRZ

What my blood panel shows

ALT 51

AST 53

LDL 111

VLDL 13

HDL 46

Triglycerides 83

Cholesterol 170

TSH 1.9

A1c 5.2

Estradiol (elevated) 45.5

Hematocrit 46.3

Testosterone 324
 
I have. TRT was my routine for 2-3 years, give or take. It wore me down, so I stopped to find out whether I'd recover on my own. My test ran low, free test especially. I was training hard, lifting 4 days a week plus running 3. That wasn't enough to move it.

Amusingly, the reason I quit was IM injections wearing on me (the clinic bills helped too). These days I'm doing peptide Subq shots constantly and it suits me fine.

This week marks the start of Enclomiphene Citrate and I already notice a big difference.
 
TwinSuns said:

I have. TRT was my routine for 2-3 years, give or take. It wore me down, so I stopped to find out whether I'd recover on my own. My test ran low, free test especially. I was training hard, lifting 4 days a week plus running 3. That wasn't enough to move it.

Amusingly, the reason I quit was IM injections wearing on me (the clinic bills helped too). These days I'm doing peptide Subq shots constantly and it suits me fine.

This week marks the start of Enclomiphene Citrate and I already notice a big difference.
These days plenty of guys run test sub q. Belly injections of an oil is not something I could picture doing to myself, though many do — especially those chasing tighter side control by dosing every day.
 
Back
Top