Odd reaction moving from White Market to Grey Tirz

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
I previously used White market Tirzepatide drawn from a Mounjaro Kwikpen that I bought at a Thai health clinic. To cut costs, I counted clicks on a 10mg pen and took 5mg every 5 days. Hunger suppression was solid at first, but it faded as time went on. One side effect stood out: diarrhea each morning, regular as clockwork. Then I got ERP's 30 mg Triz (orange caps). Because the COA listed 36.54 mg and about 34mg in the vial, I felt uneasy, so I reconstituted with 2ml and drew 28 units. After the first shot, the morning diarrhea was still there, though mild. By the second 28-unit shot, the diarrhea had stopped, and hunger suppression was quite weak. So the following week I went up to 30 units, and there was still no diarrhea, with hunger suppression lower than I'd like. On this most recent shot I pushed it to 35 units, and I believe hunger suppression is better (though I'd still prefer more), but it feels strange that the diarrhea hasn't returned.

Should I open a new vial or keep raising the dose?

I'm not sure what to do here?
 
Dose by mg, not by units—units only matter when you're pulling liquid into the syringe.

Do you have a real third-party lab result for your specific batch? And is ERP among those vendors that slap the same orange or red cap on a given peptide or quantity forever, never rotating it, so that any test—even from a third party—tells you nothing unless it was run on your own kit of 10?

With that said, keep in mind that 5mg is regarded as the absolute floor of an effective therapeutic dose for tirzepatide, and the intent is to titrate upward when you can. If diarrhea has stopped (which strikes me as an uncommon tirz side effect anyway—usually you get the reverse experience), and you're now paying black-market prices, think about returning to the official approved titration schedule: raise the dose by 2.5 mg every four weeks until you hit 15 mg or side effects become intolerable.
 
indolent said:

Dose by mg, not by units—units only matter when you're pulling liquid into the syringe.

Do you have a real third-party lab result for your specific batch? And is ERP among those vendors that slap the same orange or red cap on a given peptide or quantity forever, never rotating it, so that any test—even from a third party—tells you nothing unless it was run on your own kit of 10?

With that said, keep in mind that 5mg is regarded as the absolute floor of an effective therapeutic dose for tirzepatide, and the intent is to titrate upward when you can. If diarrhea has stopped (which strikes me as an uncommon tirz side effect anyway—usually you get the reverse experience), and you're now paying black-market prices, think about returning to the official approved titration schedule: raise the dose by 2.5 mg every four weeks until you hit 15 mg or side effects become intolerable.
The issue with measuring by mg, as I see it, is that the actual amount inside the vial is unknown to me—from what I understand, ERP consistently puts in quite a bit extra.

The 34mg result came from ERP's own COA submitted to Janoshik, while the 36.54mg result was from a test I arranged and paid for: a person on the ERP Telegram from the Netherlands, who had gotten triz around the same time I did, sent it to Janoshik, since I'm unable to ship any out of the country where I live.

Still, yeah, I suppose I really do need to titrate up.
 
Back
Top