Occasionally a Reddit progress post is actually worth reading

tubby

Explorer
Joined
Nov 28, 2025
Messages
244
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Plenty packed into that one. And here I am doing the deeply scientific thing of watching the scale and the colour of my pee 🤦‍♀️

Good read, appreciate you posting it

Edit- his before and after shots are something else. I nearly linked it, but there's an age warning on it — no idea why, nothing nude in there. Figured better of it, no desire to earn myself a ban.
 
SeaGypsy said:

Plenty packed into that one. And here I am doing the deeply scientific thing of watching the scale and the colour of my pee 🤦‍♀️

Good read, appreciate you posting it

Edit- his before and after shots are something else. I nearly linked it, but there's an age warning on it — no idea why, nothing nude in there. Figured better of it, no desire to earn myself a ban.
That's simply how Reddit operates. Every peptide subreddit carries the NSFW label. Their stock is publicly traded these days.
 
Chili777 said:

SeaGypsy said:

Plenty packed into that one. And here I am doing the deeply scientific thing of watching the scale and the colour of my pee 🤦‍♀️

Good read, appreciate you posting it

Edit- his before and after shots are something else. I nearly linked it, but there's an age warning on it — no idea why, nothing nude in there. Figured better of it, no desire to earn myself a ban.
That's simply how Reddit operates. Every peptide subreddit carries the NSFW label. Their stock is publicly traded these days.
Appreciate you clearing that up — I'm hardly ever on reddit 👍🏻
 
Nice graphing skills there. The stereotyping was way off base, though. After all that science, a gym bro was the last thing I expected. That one is on me.
 
Back
Top