Nurev wholesale peptides — anyone dealt with them?

Randyfrog90

Explorer
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Baxter Tennessee
My customs luck being what it is, I was hunting for bulk or wholesale ways to buy peps inside the US, and that is how I found them. Same old peptide reselling setup — a single bottle of R10 at $99 — except there is a catch.

Signing up for their wholesale bulk program requires a business. On the phone I spoke with one of their associates about a month back, and again the other day; the gist was that they, plus their Chinese source, hold US approval to import peptides and sell them at roughly double the grey market rate, with an R10 kit landing near $190. They also have a US source that manufactures, though apparently those peptides cost still more.

The drawbacks: the inflated price, the requirement that you hold an employer identification number and therefore be tied to a business when applying for a wholesale account, and a 5 kit minimum on any order.

From the way they talk, they work with plenty of other peptide resellers. What I wanted to know is whether anybody else has come across them.
 
Back
Top