JoonyO Explorer Joined Sep 20, 2025 Messages 68 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona, USA Jan 18, 2026 #1 kind of “Rabbit” forum “progress” photos I get a kick out of! And it took just two weeks!
byefatlicia Explorer Joined Jun 14, 2025 Messages 190 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Jan 18, 2026 #2 JoonyO said: kind of “Rabbit” forum “progress” photos I get a kick out of! And it took just two weeks! Click to expand... When Zack gets up to a therapeutic dose, he could be dropping 4 weeks in the span of 2 weeks
JoonyO said: kind of “Rabbit” forum “progress” photos I get a kick out of! And it took just two weeks! Click to expand... When Zack gets up to a therapeutic dose, he could be dropping 4 weeks in the span of 2 weeks
Calm Logic Explorer Joined Mar 24, 2025 Messages 785 Reaction score 0 Location USA Jan 18, 2026 #3 Aint no way that much weight came off just GLPs. Stimulants are probably in the mix too.