Not sure if I'm posting in the right spot

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I've got a question that's been bugging me. I've done a ton of reading, but I'm still lost. My situation: I need to take something following 2 knee operations. There's hardware that has to come out from a fracture I had years back, and then 2 months after that, a total knee replacement.

My brain is fried from all the research. LoL, there's just so much information available.

On top of that, I need something for my hair, which is damaged. Would klow handle both of these? I'd rather not stack a bunch of things. For 1, the cost is a concern, and I also don't want to give myself a bunch of injections.
 
TeresaHip said:

I've got a question that's been bugging me. I've done a ton of reading, but I'm still lost. My situation: I need to take something following 2 knee operations. There's hardware that has to come out from a fracture I had years back, and then 2 months after that, a total knee replacement.

My brain is fried from all the research. LoL, there's just so much information available.

On top of that, I need something for my hair, which is damaged. Would klow handle both of these? I'd rather not stack a bunch of things. For 1, the cost is a concern, and I also don't want to give myself a bunch of injections.
KLOW is actually a solid pick since it has the "Wolverine stack" (BPC-157 and TB-500), which is used for injury recovery. The KPV in it can assist with inflammation, and the copper peptides (GHK-Cu) ought to benefit hair and skin. However, because of all these components, it's among the more expensive options.
 
Well hell, here's my 2 cents tossed into the pile.

My ankle has been rebuilt, I've gone through 2 total knee replacements, and recently had some work done on my shoulder. For my 2nd knee and this shoulder, peptides are part of my routine.

Klow would definitely hit the key areas. My current run is 5 vials at 80mg spread across 100 days. That works out to 2.5mg of copper daily, plus 500mcg of each of the others per day. Adding Zinc might be worth it, since Copper and Zinc compete for absorption. Copper & TB-500 typically have a 12 week window, after which you'd want to cycle off for roughly 4-6 weeks. I'd choose your strongest 12 week stretch for recovery, but begin BPC-157 beforehand and then keep going with it after the Klow 12 week cycle wraps up for a while.

Pairing a 12 week course of CJC-1295 no dac / Ipamorelin with the Klow strikes me as potentially very helpful for recovery and rehab too.
 
For me, Klow has delivered great value — it takes the edge off injuries, and my hair and nails are growing more quickly. I get why you'd want to stay with a blend!
 
I believe klow fits what I need. Needles don't bother me at all — my issue is simply not wanting to take so many
 
Back
Top