Non crypto paiement

CHELMON01

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
CHARLEROI/BELGIUM
Hello

Some vendors I came across take bank transfer, Alipay or wise.

Any downside to going that route?

Crypto is not something I feel like dealing with at the moment, even though I get how it works. (coinbase-wallet-vendor through the right channel plus gas money for that channel)

With HK sellers, I have done bank transfert deals before for unrelated items.

I am in europe.

Regards
 
If your goal is getting to the most dependable vendors along with top products and the best pricing, crypto is what you have to use. It is the norm, and if someone avoids it, there is a motive behind that. That motive will be either higher prices or pulling you toward doing business with a party you would otherwise avoid. Nobody is going to absorb the cost and risk that come with alternative payment methods just because they are kind-hearted.

Crypto falls into that category of things where you can either go about it your own way or follow the approach used by everyone who actually understands what they are doing. Your own way probably will not perform as well. I wish people would quit resisting it.
 
Wise is an option I've used for several purchases — not my favorite — the risk is that once they catch on that peptides are what you're paying for, your account will get closed eventually, and that's a real problem.

Picking up crypto is somewhat annoying at the start, yet after you've got it down it's genuinely simple. I only just taught myself, spent a few full days on it, and now it's my main payment route, alongside a handful of local sellers. A couple of pointers: exodus wallet and simpleswap are the tools you want — the only hurdle is getting funds into exodus. Being in Canada, I use Paytrie, which is straightforward: it pulls money from my bank account by etransfer and drops it straight into exodus, then you pick the right coin and the right route — usually USDC and SOL — read up on them — and hit send.....after that it's a breeze. As far as I know, exodus is nothing to worry about — your wallet can never be shut down....ever....so your funds are safe....

Alipay I gave a shot, but it struck me as confusing, so I still haven't paid that way, and on top of that I believe they tack on a hefty extra fee....

Alibaba is another route — certain sellers there take cc, others won't — it's hit & miss. A few of their prices are decent, though the majority run on the expensive side.

I'm familiar with the Canadian sites — a portion accept etransfer, and a portion will still take a cc, except you have to go through some 3rd party pita app....it's getting harder out there — cc used to work, but now almost nobody takes it.

Should none of the above work for you, or should you not want to use them, then bank transfer is left — though from what I've heard it's slow, while wise finishes in a few hours, and etransfer / crypto only takes a few minutes.

Bite the bullet my friend — set aside a day solid and learn crypto — it's actually easy & fun once you learn.
 
CHELMON01 said:

Hello

Some vendors I came across take bank transfer, Alipay or wise.

Any downside to going that route?

Crypto is not something I feel like dealing with at the moment, even though I get how it works. (coinbase-wallet-vendor through the right channel plus gas money for that channel)

With HK sellers, I have done bank transfert deals before for unrelated items.

I am in europe.

Regards
If your grasp of the matter matches what you just wrote, then you have already covered most of the distance... and as 5x5 pointed out, steering clear of crypto leaves you with only a handful of vendors, and those vendors have their own motives for taking non-crypto payments, whether that means a steeper cost or other less-than-ideal problems in a gray market that is already far from ideal even under the best conditions...
 
5byfive said:

If your goal is getting to the most dependable vendors along with top products and the best pricing, crypto is what you have to use. It is the norm, and if someone avoids it, there is a motive behind that. That motive will be either higher prices or pulling you toward doing business with a party you would otherwise avoid. Nobody is going to absorb the cost and risk that come with alternative payment methods just because they are kind-hearted.

Crypto falls into that category of things where you can either go about it your own way or follow the approach used by everyone who actually understands what they are doing. Your own way probably will not perform as well. I wish people would quit resisting it.
Alright, that makes sense.
 
Steering clear of crypto is doable, though it narrows down what you can pick from quite a bit. Paypal and bank transfers are both things I've tried; just 1 transaction went wrong, and that one ended up costing me $100 in fees after the vendor told me, once the money was already sent, that payments to that account weren't something they could take. What I did was open a bank account purely for peptide purchases, keeping it at a zero balance except when I'm actually buying something, which seems like it ought to lower the risk. Eventually, though, crypto will be the sole way to pay, since an increasing number of sellers are removing the other payment methods, so it's frustrating: you might locate a seller who accepts paypal, but chances are that by your next purchase they'll have removed it, meaning you have to go hunting for a different vendor. My sense is that the biggest vendors, the ones with the longest track record, are the safest bet, and nearly all of them accept nothing but crypto.
 
Nexaph is an option that takes credit cards, though like everyone else mentioned, the markup is steep. Nexaph was where I got my initial kit, and these days when I think about what that cost me compared to crypto-friendly sellers, I just cringe. Getting started with crypto is the toughest hurdle. Figure on running into a hiccup or two while you learn. Still, one time through and you've got it. Bing, bang, done
 
spanky2026 said:

Nexaph is an option that takes credit cards, though like everyone else mentioned, the markup is steep. Nexaph was where I got my initial kit, and these days when I think about what that cost me compared to crypto-friendly sellers, I just cringe. Getting started with crypto is the toughest hurdle. Figure on running into a hiccup or two while you learn. Still, one time through and you've got it. Bing, bang, done

United States only
 
Another Belgian checking in. If you attach a Belgian credit card to Alipay, it simply won't process payments to vendors. No use at all unless you're physically in the country — that's the only place it functions.

Like someone already mentioned:

Any payment method tied to who you are works without issue right up until it's flagged as illicit, at which point your account is frozen. That's a real hassle when you rely on that same option for other things. And after that, you're back to needing crypto if you want to keep placing orders 😉
 
BBA1969 said:

Another Belgian checking in. If you attach a Belgian credit card to Alipay, it simply won't process payments to vendors. No use at all unless you're physically in the country — that's the only place it functions.

Like someone already mentioned:

Any payment method tied to who you are works without issue right up until it's flagged as illicit, at which point your account is frozen. That's a real hassle when you rely on that same option for other things. And after that, you're back to needing crypto if you want to keep placing orders 😉
That's precisely the reason I'm not too keen on relying on wise either....
 
CHELMON01 said:

Hello

Some vendors I came across take bank transfer, Alipay or wise.

Any downside to going that route?

Crypto is not something I feel like dealing with at the moment, even though I get how it works. (coinbase-wallet-vendor through the right channel plus gas money for that channel)

With HK sellers, I have done bank transfert deals before for unrelated items.

I am in europe.

Regards
What does this word "paiement" mean?
 
CNCCurrency said:


paiement, what is this word?

Click to expand...

On this forum, members whose native language is not English write their posts in English through translation.

Mistakes in spelling are possible.

In certain other languages, that spelling is the right one.
 
I paid erp with Alipay and the transaction completed without any issues. Like you, I had a mental block about crypto when I made that first order. By my second order, I switched to crypto. After you get through it one time, it stops feeling like a hurdle. My route was Revolut for buying usdt, then moving it to exodus, then sending it onward to the vendor. These days Revolut no longer lets you buy usdt or usdc, so with them you could instead use bitcoin or ether and send that to your wallet. I eventually switched to coinbase—>exodus. Believe me, the first successful transfer will put you on cloud nine. One tip: send the vendor a small amount first to confirm they got it, then send the remainder. Good luck!
 
If you already hold BTC, there’s no need for any other gas money. Simply transfer BTC to BTC. You’ll need a little extra in your wallet, since a network fee applies.
 
I need to quit putting this off and finally start it. Nothing gets done by me until I'm completely at ease. At times I move at a turtle's pace.
 
limy845T4RD said:

I need to quit putting this off and finally start it. Nothing gets done by me until I'm completely at ease. At times I move at a turtle's pace.
Luckily, if you approach it that way, the process has multiple stages. A few of them involve your money being placed on hold for 7 to 10 days. That gives you ample opportunity to research carefully and take your time. You'll also find a lot of material in the crypto corner section... 👍
 
Back
Top