Noble Dragon Accused of Drop Shipping

RetCurious

Explorer
Joined
Dec 29, 2025
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Running as fast as I can
Apparently, Noble Dragon isn't so noble after all. / Came across this in a different watering hole.

Edit: Word is that the original vendor is ABC Allen, and Noble Dragon is just a drop shipper.





4e0f8e9e3c290153d17c08f252f4a3d88c2c96f552d40622bcab7c3145ad7913.webpa36bd376ce8761ddfcb5135f8423893f8cf345aacfa61b753e6cde89d5e47b9b.webp
 
Right. STG has already caught on to them, even though PRG lists them as a verified seller. Over on PRG, people seem to adore him and enjoy getting scammed, I suppose.
 
Oh, this keeps getting better:

"What's the way to reach Alex? I just received a COA from independent testing and the peptide content is 0. From what I read online, vendors can have label mixups?? Idk."
 
I came to PRG from STG, and at that point Alex/NB was considered one of their go-to vendors — possibly the main one. I couldn't locate any feedback on him in this space, and plenty of people mentioned that he's really just a reseller.

He does provide COAs for the various products, but for the ones I looked at, no name ever appeared more than once, which struck me as strange.
 
Lol, he was the first person I ever bought peptides from! Everything I ordered arrived as expected, though it was definitely marked-up dropshipping. The seller is actually the one moderating the telegram, and he bans anyone who catches on to that.
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Lol, he was the first person I ever bought peptides from! Everything I ordered arrived as expected, though it was definitely marked-up dropshipping. The seller is actually the one moderating the telegram, and he bans anyone who catches on to that.
It seems he hands out COAs, yet each second one lists a separate company name. Who'd deal with a setup like that? And then PRG goes ahead and marks them as a VERIFIED vendor? WTF
 
He is PRG. That explains why he holds the verified vendor spot — his mod (who is actually just him) went ahead and added JEEP once everyone kept complaining that there was only 1 vendor and that PayPal wasn't accepted. His customers come from newbies and "old people" who don't know any better yet and can't handle crypto. Or at least that used to be the case, no idea how it's working out for him now. I got banned from the telegram, along with plenty of others, including at least 1 person he personally chose as a moderation helper, because I insisted he either start providing COAs or lower his price. That was my consistent gripe about his greedy ass once I learned more🙄 Either way that bitch is done for me, so I guess thanks for not sending me nothing or poison?
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

He is PRG. That explains why he holds the verified vendor spot — his mod (who is actually just him) went ahead and added JEEP once everyone kept complaining that there was only 1 vendor and that PayPal wasn't accepted. His customers come from newbies and "old people" who don't know any better yet and can't handle crypto. Or at least that used to be the case, no idea how it's working out for him now. I got banned from the telegram, along with plenty of others, including at least 1 person he personally chose as a moderation helper, because I insisted he either start providing COAs or lower his price. That was my consistent gripe about his greedy ass once I learned more🙄 Either way that bitch is done for me, so I guess thanks for not sending me nothing or poison?
That explanation tracks completely. My impression is that the majority of posters in that space are either TikTok users, newcomers, or both. A few of the threads there are genuinely jarring. Over on STG, people have mentioned being banned by him. Which is likely for the best. I think it's time for me to step away.
 
When I first began my grey journey, I came very close to making a purchase from him — but then STG stepped in and helped me see what was really going on. Honestly, BFF for life...until I can't
 
Chili777 said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Lol, he was the first person I ever bought peptides from! Everything I ordered arrived as expected, though it was definitely marked-up dropshipping. The seller is actually the one moderating the telegram, and he bans anyone who catches on to that.
It seems he hands out COAs, yet each second one lists a separate company name. Who'd deal with a setup like that? And then PRG goes ahead and marks them as a VERIFIED vendor? WTF
Exactly what I've been trying to tell people. Since I'm brand new to this, I couldn't tell whether that was just how things normally work, but it struck me as strange.

Mayostardayonnaise said:

He is PRG. That explains why he holds the verified vendor spot — his mod (who is actually just him) went ahead and added JEEP once everyone kept complaining that there was only 1 vendor and that PayPal wasn't accepted. His customers come from newbies and "old people" who don't know any better yet and can't handle crypto. Or at least that used to be the case, no idea how it's working out for him now. I got banned from the telegram, along with plenty of others, including at least 1 person he personally chose as a moderation helper, because I insisted he either start providing COAs or lower his price. That was my consistent gripe about his greedy ass once I learned more🙄 Either way that bitch is done for me, so I guess thanks for not sending me nothing or poison?
You've got to be kidding 🥀

If that's true, it's low-down behavior — maybe even worse, taking advantage of people.

Then again, could this be what gets labeled "good business practices"?
 
To make it explicit, in case it wasn't already:

  • Noble Dragon operates as a reseller while hiding the fact that its stock comes from ABC Allen along with several other suppliers
  • This "prg" group serves as a funnel for that operation. The same individual runs it
  • What's called the "Grey guide" is a knockoff of stg, and the person behind it asserts ties to stg that do not exist in any form

Put simply, this is yet another individual attempting to profit off peptides in a questionable manner.
 
Every day in "PRG" I go through a sim card, helping new folks leave and make their way to STG
 
mercutio said:

Every day in "PRG" I go through a sim card, helping new folks leave and make their way to STG
Last week, a suspicious-link-removed piece came out about this guy. I already figured he was an operator, but the bulk of it was news to me. Good thing I never got hit with the newbie tax from him.
 
Back
Top